Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When I'm Not On Flight Rising, I...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Honestly I mostly work, haha. That or clean my apartment.

But on my days off I like to spend time with my friends and significant other, watch documentaries and tv shows, play other video games (Animal Crossing: New Leaf lately), draw, paint, cook... I do a lot of things with my spare time really!
Honestly I mostly work, haha. That or clean my apartment.

But on my days off I like to spend time with my friends and significant other, watch documentaries and tv shows, play other video games (Animal Crossing: New Leaf lately), draw, paint, cook... I do a lot of things with my spare time really!
furry_fiddle.png
...asleep or working. And even sometimes working on art.
...asleep or working. And even sometimes working on art.
...I would usually be on League of Legends or Smite, but my internet is being shut off because of electricians, so...Design commissions it is, then.
...I would usually be on League of Legends or Smite, but my internet is being shut off because of electricians, so...Design commissions it is, then.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm either watching things on netflix or going on tumblr. If not that maybe reading or playing transformice.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm either watching things on netflix or going on tumblr. If not that maybe reading or playing transformice.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
When I'm not on Flight Rising...

I go to work, study child psychology at college, grow herbs and vegetables in my garden, walk my dog, read, write, draw, do photoshoots, cook and upload all of that various art junk to my Deviantart.
When I'm not on Flight Rising...

I go to work, study child psychology at college, grow herbs and vegetables in my garden, walk my dog, read, write, draw, do photoshoots, cook and upload all of that various art junk to my Deviantart.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley - You seem to have such a fulfilling life. I'm green with envy.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
[quote name="Aokuang" date="2013-07-10 16:59:07" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=424308#425719"]@Lesley - You seem to have such a fulfilling life. I'm green with envy.[/quote] I suppose, but it's more like I have way too many interests and not enough time for a hobby devoted to each one. XD

I suppose, but it's more like I have way too many interests and not enough time for a hobby devoted to each one. XD
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I...

... sleep or play minecraft. Maybe even draw/work on art if I am in the mood. c:
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I...

... sleep or play minecraft. Maybe even draw/work on art if I am in the mood. c:
O4amstX.png
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I... breed my pets on Ovipets, read a ton, and watch television. :)
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I... breed my pets on Ovipets, read a ton, and watch television. :)
40893_s.gif
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I . . .

. . . look out for my next opportunity to get back on a computer and on Flight Rising again.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I . . .

. . . look out for my next opportunity to get back on a computer and on Flight Rising again.
1 2 3 4 5 6