Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When I'm Not On Flight Rising, I...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Finish it out!

When I'm not on Flight Rising (or Flight Rising is down), I read a lot, roleplay a lot (by the way, if anyone would like to chat with me about RP, please, please, please PM me) am at work or sleeping.

I'm interested to see what hobbies there are in here!

Here's an easy template for you.

When I'm not on Flight Rising, I...
Finish it out!

When I'm not on Flight Rising (or Flight Rising is down), I read a lot, roleplay a lot (by the way, if anyone would like to chat with me about RP, please, please, please PM me) am at work or sleeping.

I'm interested to see what hobbies there are in here!

Here's an easy template for you.

When I'm not on Flight Rising, I...
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am usually on Howrse, Exhibited-Sim, LioDen, reading, watching TV, or making short videos.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am usually on Howrse, Exhibited-Sim, LioDen, reading, watching TV, or making short videos.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Sleep

;.;
Sleep

;.;
1kz7OWt.png
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I usually check up LioDen, update my blog/website, write, paint, or read.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I usually check up LioDen, update my blog/website, write, paint, or read.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
.. usually drawing, or browsing reddit, or sleeping or eating. In all actuality, I'm usually doing a lot of those things somewhat simultaneously. :X

.. usually drawing, or browsing reddit, or sleeping or eating. In all actuality, I'm usually doing a lot of those things somewhat simultaneously. :X

v9zz4TD.png
When im not on Flight Rising, I continuously bang my head against a wall.
When im not on Flight Rising, I continuously bang my head against a wall.

What is dead may never die
[quote name="painesgrey" date="2013-07-10 16:06:00" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=424308#424508"].. usually drawing, or browsing reddit, or sleeping or eating. In all actuality, I'm usually doing a lot of those things somewhat simultaneously. :X [/quote] @painesgrey That sleep eating sure does make a mess of the bed, though the sleep drawing is worse, those pencils are sharp!

@painesgrey

That sleep eating sure does make a mess of the bed, though the sleep drawing is worse, those pencils are sharp!
When i'm not on Flight Rising, I do a lot of outdoor activities like gardening and birdwatching(with necessary things, can't forget sunscreen), I play videogames(A lot of nintendo stuff but i'm also quite fond of playstation games), I do art/roleplay a little bit and I read books(Mostly fiction but I wouldn't turndown a good nonfiction book).
When i'm not on Flight Rising, I do a lot of outdoor activities like gardening and birdwatching(with necessary things, can't forget sunscreen), I play videogames(A lot of nintendo stuff but i'm also quite fond of playstation games), I do art/roleplay a little bit and I read books(Mostly fiction but I wouldn't turndown a good nonfiction book).
[quote name="Oriik" date="2013-07-10 16:16:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=424308#424763"][quote name="painesgrey" date="2013-07-10 16:06:00" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=424308#424508"].. usually drawing, or browsing reddit, or sleeping or eating. In all actuality, I'm usually doing a lot of those things somewhat simultaneously. :X [/quote] @painesgrey That sleep eating sure does make a mess of the bed, though the sleep drawing is worse, those pencils are sharp![/quote] You can laugh it up in the dog house.

@painesgrey

That sleep eating sure does make a mess of the bed, though the sleep drawing is worse, those pencils are sharp!

You can laugh it up in the dog house.
v9zz4TD.png
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm working very hard at my job, reading zoology books, or falling asleep in front of the TV.

Oh the exciting summer life!
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm working very hard at my job, reading zoology books, or falling asleep in front of the TV.

Oh the exciting summer life!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6