Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Impulsive shopping problems...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lemme put it this way:
Total Treasure Earned: 1,381,851
Treasure on hand: 17,233

*sigh*

I've managed the long and painful struggle of saving up enough for a pearlcatcher scroll, but that's pretty much my only triumph. I buy genes, apparel, battlestone, anything on the AH that's cheap... I need help. Please.
Lemme put it this way:
Total Treasure Earned: 1,381,851
Treasure on hand: 17,233

*sigh*

I've managed the long and painful struggle of saving up enough for a pearlcatcher scroll, but that's pretty much my only triumph. I buy genes, apparel, battlestone, anything on the AH that's cheap... I need help. Please.
I'd have had a Spiral and/or a Seraph by now if I wasn't an impulse shopper.
I'd have had a Spiral and/or a Seraph by now if I wasn't an impulse shopper.
2013_FireFest_14.png
I have spent 250k or so on reserve slots for babies I&#039;m not even sure I will keep! >_< Not to mention the twice dyed cowl I decided I didn&#039;t like. After buying two of them... >_< yes I know this disease... Every time I get an urge like that now I buy a slot for my lair. Now they are getting to expensive to do that with!
I have spent 250k or so on reserve slots for babies I&#039;m not even sure I will keep! >_< Not to mention the twice dyed cowl I decided I didn&#039;t like. After buying two of them... >_< yes I know this disease... Every time I get an urge like that now I buy a slot for my lair. Now they are getting to expensive to do that with!
Hmmm... what is this saving that you speak of? It is not a word that is in my dictionary. I do not know how to do it. Let&#039;s see... I&#039;ve earned over 750,000 treasure... and only have 7000 on hand. Where did the moneys go? Into apparrell I don&#039;t need. How do you save? I&#039;ve got not a frickin&#039; clue.
Hmmm... what is this saving that you speak of? It is not a word that is in my dictionary. I do not know how to do it. Let&#039;s see... I&#039;ve earned over 750,000 treasure... and only have 7000 on hand. Where did the moneys go? Into apparrell I don&#039;t need. How do you save? I&#039;ve got not a frickin&#039; clue.
I could use a bank. I actually function as one for a friend - she&#039;s sending me her downpayment on a pearlcatcher in installments, to avoid having the cash on hand. I can&#039;t spend it because it&#039;s hers. It works, mostly.
I could use a bank. I actually function as one for a friend - she&#039;s sending me her downpayment on a pearlcatcher in installments, to avoid having the cash on hand. I can&#039;t spend it because it&#039;s hers. It works, mostly.
This thread makes me feel lucky that I&#039;m pretty strict with myself when it comes to my money. XD Although I do allow myself 1-2 pieces of (cheaply priced) apparel or a hatchling depending on how much I have/how hard I&#039;ve been grinding... practically every day.

I like to think it keeps me from blowing my money altogether.
This thread makes me feel lucky that I&#039;m pretty strict with myself when it comes to my money. XD Although I do allow myself 1-2 pieces of (cheaply priced) apparel or a hatchling depending on how much I have/how hard I&#039;ve been grinding... practically every day.

I like to think it keeps me from blowing my money altogether.
rpg6AdW.png
I save up half way, then a Dragon catches my eye or Apparel or Skins.......
I save up half way, then a Dragon catches my eye or Apparel or Skins.......
*starts saving up for a gene scroll -* Oooh, white Ridgebacks.

Cheap familiars, though. And cheap apparel that I want, eugh. I&#039;d have managed to pay off the rest of what I owe for the Ridgeback if it was wasn&#039;t for those pale roundhorns being cheaper today than yesterday *grumbles*
*starts saving up for a gene scroll -* Oooh, white Ridgebacks.

Cheap familiars, though. And cheap apparel that I want, eugh. I&#039;d have managed to pay off the rest of what I owe for the Ridgeback if it was wasn&#039;t for those pale roundhorns being cheaper today than yesterday *grumbles*
I&#039;ll do great for days at a time. Saving up, meeting my goals, and buying things I generally use to improve my clan (scrolls.)

And then one night I&#039;ll stay up too late, go completely delusional, and be all "You know what I should do? Dress up my hideous purple male snapper like Colonel Sanders."

Then I&#039;ll spend half the money I could have spend on a gene buying clothing, seeing that it doesn&#039;t really work because some items need to exist still, realize I&#039;ve just blown 50k on utter crap, and try to resell it all for what I paid.

Fortunately I was able to resell everything but what I decided to leave on him and I&#039;ll mess with it again next time I&#039;m sleep deprived. Note to devs: We need glasses, a goatee, and a cane they can clutch in their jaws for no good reason would be amazing.
I&#039;ll do great for days at a time. Saving up, meeting my goals, and buying things I generally use to improve my clan (scrolls.)

And then one night I&#039;ll stay up too late, go completely delusional, and be all "You know what I should do? Dress up my hideous purple male snapper like Colonel Sanders."

Then I&#039;ll spend half the money I could have spend on a gene buying clothing, seeing that it doesn&#039;t really work because some items need to exist still, realize I&#039;ve just blown 50k on utter crap, and try to resell it all for what I paid.

Fortunately I was able to resell everything but what I decided to leave on him and I&#039;ll mess with it again next time I&#039;m sleep deprived. Note to devs: We need glasses, a goatee, and a cane they can clutch in their jaws for no good reason would be amazing.
I buy so many things. Even if I don&#039;t think they&#039;ll go well with my dragons. Instead I&#039;ll tell myself I&#039;ll eventually have cute dragons that the colors will go with and then it just continues... We need like a Flight Rising Shoppers Anonymous or something. :P
I buy so many things. Even if I don&#039;t think they&#039;ll go well with my dragons. Instead I&#039;ll tell myself I&#039;ll eventually have cute dragons that the colors will go with and then it just continues... We need like a Flight Rising Shoppers Anonymous or something. :P
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7