Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Impulsive shopping problems...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
well!! it's heartening to know I'm definitely not the only one ;u; I've been trying to play the games more often, but it seems like for every 10k I make, I spend 15k in the marketplace five minutes later... truly it is a terrible, never-ending cycle.
well!! it's heartening to know I'm definitely not the only one ;u; I've been trying to play the games more often, but it seems like for every 10k I make, I spend 15k in the marketplace five minutes later... truly it is a terrible, never-ending cycle.
I8t0EeJ.png
I managed to save up for a pearlcatcher scroll...and then blew 20k on the dragon to put it on.

But Khyber is cute, so there is that...and he fits in my breeding plans...

I keep telling myself it's okay that way.
I managed to save up for a pearlcatcher scroll...and then blew 20k on the dragon to put it on.

But Khyber is cute, so there is that...and he fits in my breeding plans...

I keep telling myself it's okay that way.
i've been trying to save enough for a skydancer scroll whenever they launch, finally got over 100k.

and then i saw one of my ideal wc colorations on a newborn for sale in my forum...
i've been trying to save enough for a skydancer scroll whenever they launch, finally got over 100k.

and then i saw one of my ideal wc colorations on a newborn for sale in my forum...
92mMlBz.gif
I've been trying to save up 200k for an Imperial I'm planning on getting in a month or so but every time I get treasure I blow it on something. Just bought 2 new dragons and 10 familiars last week. I just couldn't resist. help me XD
I've been trying to save up 200k for an Imperial I'm planning on getting in a month or so but every time I get treasure I blow it on something. Just bought 2 new dragons and 10 familiars last week. I just couldn't resist. help me XD
Is this the official FR impulse buyer therapy session? Oh good, then I'm in the right place.

I just blew all my monies on a seraph gene and a pearlcatcher scroll, PLUS Irishim for it... I need halp. Badly. I just can&#039;t stop myself from buying all the shiny things >.<

I&#039;m trying so hard not to spend any money because I want enough for the Skydancers when they come out... guess that&#039;s not happening. On the other hand, I got the perfect hatchling to become a Skydancer! lolwut
Is this the official FR impulse buyer therapy session? Oh good, then I&#039;m in the right place.

I just blew all my monies on a seraph gene and a pearlcatcher scroll, PLUS Irishim for it... I need halp. Badly. I just can&#039;t stop myself from buying all the shiny things >.<

I&#039;m trying so hard not to spend any money because I want enough for the Skydancers when they come out... guess that&#039;s not happening. On the other hand, I got the perfect hatchling to become a Skydancer! lolwut
ybwf4f9.gif
This should become the official FL Shopping Addicts Anonymous group, XD! We&#039;ve created a new disease!

I never did get my spiral scrolls due to buying many cute dragons and battle stones. But I did manage some self control to get a few genes. Honestly it is kinda funny, and even more so knowing we are not alone in this. Should someone write up a 12 steps for us? :P
This should become the official FL Shopping Addicts Anonymous group, XD! We&#039;ve created a new disease!

I never did get my spiral scrolls due to buying many cute dragons and battle stones. But I did manage some self control to get a few genes. Honestly it is kinda funny, and even more so knowing we are not alone in this. Should someone write up a 12 steps for us? :P
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
This is why we need a bank system or something, lol. I&#039;m supposed to be saving for an Imperial I reserved (won&#039;t be here for a long while, but still) and maybe one or two Seraph genes, but I&#039;m spending it on dragon eggs... xD
This is why we need a bank system or something, lol. I&#039;m supposed to be saving for an Imperial I reserved (won&#039;t be here for a long while, but still) and maybe one or two Seraph genes, but I&#039;m spending it on dragon eggs... xD
T8qcMaV.png
@Arden oh man, a bank system would be just tops!! maybe then I could actually force some restrictions on my treasure spending habits, h...haha...
@Arden oh man, a bank system would be just tops!! maybe then I could actually force some restrictions on my treasure spending habits, h...haha...
I8t0EeJ.png
Yes! Bank plz! If the money is not in immediate reach, I can&#039;t burn though it so fast :D
Yes! Bank plz! If the money is not in immediate reach, I can&#039;t burn though it so fast :D
ybwf4f9.gif
I have this problem as well, but I&#039;ve found something to help me focus on saving--I made a list. Not a typed up digital list in my profile but an actual, physical list. Writing it down fixes it in the back of my mind that I need to save up to the goal at the top, and it&#039;s helping. It doesn&#039;t entirely stop the reckless spending, but it does slow it down some.

Also, I do keep track in my profile of that my current goal is and how close to it I am. This way, I have reminders both online and off.

Also I try to avoid the dragon section of the Auction House and the Dragon Sales forum entirely.
I have this problem as well, but I&#039;ve found something to help me focus on saving--I made a list. Not a typed up digital list in my profile but an actual, physical list. Writing it down fixes it in the back of my mind that I need to save up to the goal at the top, and it&#039;s helping. It doesn&#039;t entirely stop the reckless spending, but it does slow it down some.

Also, I do keep track in my profile of that my current goal is and how close to it I am. This way, I have reminders both online and off.

Also I try to avoid the dragon section of the Auction House and the Dragon Sales forum entirely.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7