Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Impulsive shopping problems...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I need to put myself on some kind of budget for this game or something! I get about halfway to my treasure goal, then end up blowing most of it on apparel/battle items/cute dragon babies in the auction house... maybe if I spent half as much time at the fairgrounds as I do lurking around the forums then I wouldn't have this issue, but. @n@ alas.

does anybody else have trouble reining in their impulse buys? I want to save up for pretty genes and breed change scrolls, but so many cool hats for my dragons...!!
I need to put myself on some kind of budget for this game or something! I get about halfway to my treasure goal, then end up blowing most of it on apparel/battle items/cute dragon babies in the auction house... maybe if I spent half as much time at the fairgrounds as I do lurking around the forums then I wouldn't have this issue, but. @n@ alas.

does anybody else have trouble reining in their impulse buys? I want to save up for pretty genes and breed change scrolls, but so many cool hats for my dragons...!!
I8t0EeJ.png
Hell, yes. Yesterday I went to the AH to check out dragon prices to figure out what to sell my hatchlings for... Ended up buying two new ones. (At least they were cheap!! and CUTE)

I've been doing better about avoiding apparel so far... Well, mostly. Yesterday I went on a bit of a spree, today I sold most of it off after deciding I don't really like wing bangles all that much. XD
Hell, yes. Yesterday I went to the AH to check out dragon prices to figure out what to sell my hatchlings for... Ended up buying two new ones. (At least they were cheap!! and CUTE)

I've been doing better about avoiding apparel so far... Well, mostly. Yesterday I went on a bit of a spree, today I sold most of it off after deciding I don't really like wing bangles all that much. XD
I too am a victim of this... and sadly it's not just treasure that im spending.... >.>;
I too am a victim of this... and sadly it's not just treasure that im spending.... >.>;
I literally just bought a Seraph gene out of impulse, I'm never like this, I hate spending money ever... Help me T.T
I literally just bought a Seraph gene out of impulse, I'm never like this, I hate spending money ever... Help me T.T
Untitled_Artwork.png
If I had managed to save what treasure I intended to, I would have already finished at least one of my breeding projects - maybe even two.
I have horrible self-control when it comes to not buying all the pretty things, but I can only stay away from the marketplace for so long...

Ah well, I have gotten a good deal of pretty breeding pairs out of my inability to save money - now I just need to avoid doing it again, so that I can finish them off! XD
If I had managed to save what treasure I intended to, I would have already finished at least one of my breeding projects - maybe even two.
I have horrible self-control when it comes to not buying all the pretty things, but I can only stay away from the marketplace for so long...

Ah well, I have gotten a good deal of pretty breeding pairs out of my inability to save money - now I just need to avoid doing it again, so that I can finish them off! XD
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
I need to dave for two seraph genes, but I KNOW I'll blow it, like, five times.
I need to dave for two seraph genes, but I KNOW I'll blow it, like, five times.
I'm so bad with this. I just my dragons to look pretty... But I also want a Pearlcatcher so badly it hurts.. The two desires are not going to work out well together.. x_x
I'm so bad with this. I just my dragons to look pretty... But I also want a Pearlcatcher so badly it hurts.. The two desires are not going to work out well together.. x_x
TT^TT

I too have this problem, if I haven't wasted my Treasure or gems on a bunch of stuff I'd have my Wildclaw and Ridgeback by now, though I've only been a member for 1 week so O3O I'm sure I'd have enough for my Wildclaw baby soon
TT^TT

I too have this problem, if I haven't wasted my Treasure or gems on a bunch of stuff I'd have my Wildclaw and Ridgeback by now, though I've only been a member for 1 week so O3O I'm sure I'd have enough for my Wildclaw baby soon
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
me too. i keep buying cute dragons. ;o;
me too. i keep buying cute dragons. ;o;
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
I could've bought my other spiral scroll, had I not bought undead dragons and other stuff.

I've been offloading pretty much everything of value in an attempt to get my scroll before my dragons' cooldown ends @__@;;
I could've bought my other spiral scroll, had I not bought undead dragons and other stuff.

I've been offloading pretty much everything of value in an attempt to get my scroll before my dragons' cooldown ends @__@;;
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7