Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance today
[quote name="EthnologicKnyaz" date="2024-06-13 11:50:52" ] It'll be, like... 11 pm for me So 50/50 I'll be asleep at that time LOL [/quote] Probably better. Site gonna be a parking lot for a few hours after it's done.
EthnologicKnyaz wrote on 2024-06-13 11:50:52:
It'll be, like... 11 pm for me
So 50/50 I'll be asleep at that time LOL
Probably better. Site gonna be a parking lot for a few hours after it's done.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
[quote name="Abundance" date="2024-06-13 11:52:21" ] @trinalAcute It's 9AM fr time, I'm not sure what your timezone is but they are updating in the morning [/quote] rollover happens at 9am MY time. Most games have their events start on rollover. I wish Flight Rising did this too because it's really annoying to wait an entire day until events start. you know a good part of the world does not live in flight rising timezone yeah? im not the only european player.
Abundance wrote on 2024-06-13 11:52:21:
@trinalAcute
It's 9AM fr time, I'm not sure what your timezone is but they are updating in the morning
rollover happens at 9am MY time. Most games have their events start on rollover. I wish Flight Rising did this too because it's really annoying to wait an entire day until events start.
you know a good part of the world does not live in flight rising timezone yeah? im not the only european player.
[quote name="SCB" date="2024-06-13 11:53:23" ] [quote name="EthnologicKnyaz" date="2024-06-13 11:50:52" ] It'll be, like... 11 pm for me So 50/50 I'll be asleep at that time LOL [/quote] Probably better. Site gonna be a parking lot for a few hours after it's done. [/quote] Fair! So that's pretty a win situation for me (except for the fact I waited for the breed for so long I'm gonna be nervous all day tomorrow-)
SCB wrote on 2024-06-13 11:53:23:
EthnologicKnyaz wrote on 2024-06-13 11:50:52:
It'll be, like... 11 pm for me
So 50/50 I'll be asleep at that time LOL
Probably better. Site gonna be a parking lot for a few hours after it's done.

Fair! So that's pretty a win situation for me (except for the fact I waited for the breed for so long I'm gonna be nervous all day tomorrow-)
drocon.gif
koJv3g8.png
jgeciGJ.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
Dmyubyt.png
:^D
rock%20eater%20alert2.jpg
(Inspired
by
THIS)
iGY8E.gif
[quote name="trinalAcute" date="2024-06-13 11:53:57" ] [quote name="Abundance" date="2024-06-13 11:52:21" ] @/trinalAcute It's 9AM fr time, I'm not sure what your timezone is but they are updating in the morning [/quote] rollover happens at 9am MY time. Most games have their events start on rollover. I wish Flight Rising did this too because it's really annoying to wait an entire day until events start. you know a good part of the world does not live in flight rising timezone yeah? im not the only european player. [/quote] They do this for their employees who gotta make it happen. They live in the US.
trinalAcute wrote on 2024-06-13 11:53:57:
Abundance wrote on 2024-06-13 11:52:21:
@/trinalAcute
It's 9AM fr time, I'm not sure what your timezone is but they are updating in the morning
rollover happens at 9am MY time. Most games have their events start on rollover. I wish Flight Rising did this too because it's really annoying to wait an entire day until events start.
you know a good part of the world does not live in flight rising timezone yeah? im not the only european player.
They do this for their employees who gotta make it happen. They live in the US.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Anyways I was gonna say I get that Right Now staff is not doing the maintenance now because they wanna let people get the rewards for the Odyssey but still... they could do the maint but not turn off odyssey yet..
Anyways I was gonna say I get that Right Now staff is not doing the maintenance now because they wanna let people get the rewards for the Odyssey but still... they could do the maint but not turn off odyssey yet..
@trinalAcute
? Yes I am aware of that, I'm not sure why you're getting frustrated at me, I have nothing to do with when they update lol. But I think they do it manually and they don't want to update when their staff are asleep, I think that's pretty self explanatory.
@trinalAcute
? Yes I am aware of that, I'm not sure why you're getting frustrated at me, I have nothing to do with when they update lol. But I think they do it manually and they don't want to update when their staff are asleep, I think that's pretty self explanatory.
L1ClqxJ.png
I will be [emoji=skydancer sleepy size=2]
I will be
She/Her ~ Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
It'll be lunch for me, so i'll be biting and scraping at the walls.
It'll be lunch for me, so i'll be biting and scraping at the walls.

25 - She/they
FR +3 aka EST
Rarely active.
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
I'm on the same timezone as FR and I would usually be at work tomorrow at that time but not this week! I will be hanging out in discord and...waiting.
I'm on the same timezone as FR and I would usually be at work tomorrow at that time but not this week! I will be hanging out in discord and...waiting.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Fr is like 2 hours behind my time so maintenance will be around 11am for me. I will mostly wake up before that time. So will probably just play a game or watch something to wait on it. Cant wait tho!
Fr is like 2 hours behind my time so maintenance will be around 11am for me. I will mostly wake up before that time. So will probably just play a game or watch something to wait on it. Cant wait tho!
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png