Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
[quote name="DoodlePoodle" date="2024-06-13 19:30:24" ] @Tsutsujimori nahh that's a glitch. Apparently that happened for quite a few wind members,i wonder why? [/quote] @DoodlePoodle - unless it was intentional? The prelude posts were marked with wind and water. edit:either way, the whole thing is probably a nod to future adventure mode plot?
DoodlePoodle wrote on 2024-06-13 19:30:24:
@Tsutsujimori nahh that's a glitch. Apparently that happened for quite a few wind members,i wonder why?

@DoodlePoodle - unless it was intentional? The prelude posts were marked with wind and water.

edit:either way, the whole thing is probably a nod to future adventure mode plot?
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
I kid you not I saw the text, moved on with my day and came back to see straight up code-my only thoughts were “Guess he got lost going to buy milk.”

I thank my temporary ability to read the code on the sea breeze wind dad accidentally created.
I kid you not I saw the text, moved on with my day and came back to see straight up code-my only thoughts were “Guess he got lost going to buy milk.”

I thank my temporary ability to read the code on the sea breeze wind dad accidentally created.
f0PgqbB.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wind Flight = Woosh Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Ace Pride + Pan Pride
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif …wait what’s going on?
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I have no idea what I’m doing.

[url=http://0PhYgPv.png
Whoever made loss out of the Tidelord's message caused me to shoot soda out of my nose at 11pm on a thursday night.
Whoever made loss out of the Tidelord's message caused me to shoot soda out of my nose at 11pm on a thursday night.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
TIDELORD??? ARE YOU OKAY I HOPE YOU ARE
TIDELORD??? ARE YOU OKAY I HOPE YOU ARE
MyfNmKq.png
weird bug but im in earth and this is what i get [img]https://i.imgur.com/coIRCHm.png[/img]
weird bug but im in earth and this is what i get

coIRCHm.png
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
hooray!
hooray!
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
[quote name="malafight" date="2024-06-13 21:44:52" ] weird bug but im in earth and this is what i get [img]https://i.imgur.com/coIRCHm.png[/img] [/quote] Oh wow that's different to what I get. I'm in Ice. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/38e77be83e177117a9f0d793b82f01bd.png[/img]
malafight wrote on 2024-06-13 21:44:52:

coIRCHm.png
Oh wow that's different to what I get. I'm in Ice.

38e77be83e177117a9f0d793b82f01bd.png
ujsLf0j.gif
[quote name="@malafight" date="2024-06-13 21:44:52" ] weird bug but im in earth and this is what i get [img]https://i.imgur.com/coIRCHm.png[/img] [/quote] ...diabolical, I love it. the fact that you used webdings is amazing lol, so much effort for this darn joke
@malafight wrote on 2024-06-13 21:44:52:

coIRCHm.png
...diabolical, I love it. the fact that you used webdings is amazing lol, so much effort for this darn joke
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Oh I'm so so SO excited for campaign mode to come out now that we've gotten this teaser. I hope Tidelord's alright wherever he is.
Oh I'm so so SO excited for campaign mode to come out now that we've gotten this teaser. I hope Tidelord's alright wherever he is.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Yup, only water flight can see it I think.
I can see that Tidelord is giving us a warning? But it seems that other flight can't read it. Oof...
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known...

If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug)

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) …
Yup, only water flight can see it I think.
I can see that Tidelord is giving us a warning? But it seems that other flight can't read it. Oof...
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known...

If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug)

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) …
LohCDcp.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png