Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If i were the president of fr...
^Nooo way @ redoing Iri Shim for older breeds to be in line with recent ones! It should be the other way around! Recent Iri Shim to me tends to look like a brighter Metal Alloy. I like the gradient old Iri Shim has and the variations between different breeds.

On the topic of this thread, I'd also ask for dark mode (with some degree of customization), and also redone breed art with toggles for Legacy or New versions. Also, quaternary genes, or as it was already mentioned, tert layering.
Also I'd have Multigaze redone/reprogrammed so as to not conflict with genes, such as by hiding eyes or parts of them that would be covered.
^Nooo way @ redoing Iri Shim for older breeds to be in line with recent ones! It should be the other way around! Recent Iri Shim to me tends to look like a brighter Metal Alloy. I like the gradient old Iri Shim has and the variations between different breeds.

On the topic of this thread, I'd also ask for dark mode (with some degree of customization), and also redone breed art with toggles for Legacy or New versions. Also, quaternary genes, or as it was already mentioned, tert layering.
Also I'd have Multigaze redone/reprogrammed so as to not conflict with genes, such as by hiding eyes or parts of them that would be covered.
66999666.png
add fat *** dragon to flight rising

and the pooltoy wind ancient from my dream
add fat *** dragon to flight rising

and the pooltoy wind ancient from my dream
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is
  • get more sleep
  • eat hot chip
  • branded noggle hoodie
  • a million vroom vroom servers
  • draw more boats
  • go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description
  • get more sleep
  • eat hot chip
  • branded noggle hoodie
  • a million vroom vroom servers
  • draw more boats
  • go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
What if Noggle Boats?
What if Noggle Boats?
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is get more sleep eat hot chip branded noggle hoodie a million vroom vroom servers draw more boats [b]go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description[/b] [/quote] DEV LORE DEV LORE DEV LORE
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-10 21:38:13:

get more sleep
eat hot chip
branded noggle hoodie
a million vroom vroom servers
draw more boats
go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description
DEV LORE DEV LORE DEV LORE
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
More accessory apparel items. Potted plants, food items, occupation props, etc.
More accessory apparel items. Potted plants, food items, occupation props, etc.
  • Placeholder slots for lair/den - preaching to choir I know
  • Filter AH/database searches by exact text and negative filters - I honestly can't believe that this still isn't a thing
  • Filter apparel and skin database searches by up to 3 colors - I think it's only a matter time until we get this
  • Breeding pair selection for nesting (like AH saved searches, but for nests) - would be a nice QOL update but honestly not that important
  • Apply any three genes regardless of type - yeah I can dream, but it would be so cool if you could skip primaries/secondaries and just apply three terts instead
  • Trading Hub - like crossroads but open to the public, ex. "I'm offering this item, and want this other item in return"
  • Dragon Bio multiple tabs/pages - works like tabs for your lair and den, but for individual dragon bios so that you don't have to put everything into one long bio.
  • Skin/Accent database lists the total number of copies printed - would really help in determining the value of some player skins
  • Baldwin breed change - once a day you have the option to transmute a modern dragon from your lair and it will turn them into a different random breed. A cheaper but more time consuming alternative to breed change scrolls, and maybe even a way to create new imperials.
  • Placeholder slots for lair/den - preaching to choir I know
  • Filter AH/database searches by exact text and negative filters - I honestly can't believe that this still isn't a thing
  • Filter apparel and skin database searches by up to 3 colors - I think it's only a matter time until we get this
  • Breeding pair selection for nesting (like AH saved searches, but for nests) - would be a nice QOL update but honestly not that important
  • Apply any three genes regardless of type - yeah I can dream, but it would be so cool if you could skip primaries/secondaries and just apply three terts instead
  • Trading Hub - like crossroads but open to the public, ex. "I'm offering this item, and want this other item in return"
  • Dragon Bio multiple tabs/pages - works like tabs for your lair and den, but for individual dragon bios so that you don't have to put everything into one long bio.
  • Skin/Accent database lists the total number of copies printed - would really help in determining the value of some player skins
  • Baldwin breed change - once a day you have the option to transmute a modern dragon from your lair and it will turn them into a different random breed. A cheaper but more time consuming alternative to breed change scrolls, and maybe even a way to create new imperials.
Infinite lair space. I want all the dragons. ALL OF THEM.
Infinite lair space. I want all the dragons. ALL OF THEM.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description [/quote] Butt rock item description????

Butt rock item description????
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2024-06-10 22:34:32" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description [/quote] Butt rock item description???? [/quote] [item=Living Stones]
BlurryReality wrote on 2024-06-10 22:34:32:

Butt rock item description????
Living Stones
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor