Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you think we'll get Fathoms...
...or will they end up being a Courier thing, with the breed being NPCs?
...or will they end up being a Courier thing, with the breed being NPCs?
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
We will absolutely be getting Fathoms, this is the exact same way Obelisks were released!
We will absolutely be getting Fathoms, this is the exact same way Obelisks were released!
ampharos.gif 21 | any pronouns | about me | accents | art
I think we'll get them. This is basically a water-flavored version of dustcarve dig, and we got obelisks from that.
I think we'll get them. This is basically a water-flavored version of dustcarve dig, and we got obelisks from that.
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I honestly like the idea of them being like couriers, as all we seem to know about them now is that they're a traveling species, but I think it'd be more realistic if we unlocked them like what happened with Dustcarve after this event ends.

Off-topic but I love the spinning fathom on the effort page.
I honestly like the idea of them being like couriers, as all we seem to know about them now is that they're a traveling species, but I think it'd be more realistic if we unlocked them like what happened with Dustcarve after this event ends.

PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2024-06-08 06:15:03" ] Off-topic but I love the spinning fathom on the effort page. [/quote] Same, I smiled so widely when I saw that. It's so cute, and they've got such pretty wings. [emoji=heart]
TheDeathseer wrote on 2024-06-08 06:15:03:

Same, I smiled so widely when I saw that. It's so cute, and they've got such pretty wings.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
i'm very sure we will, but i think it's a bit anticlimactic that we already know what they look like? so i kind of hope we get something else in addition bc as it stands there's no suspense like there was for dustcarve haha.
i'm very sure we will, but i think it's a bit anticlimactic that we already know what they look like? so i kind of hope we get something else in addition bc as it stands there's no suspense like there was for dustcarve haha.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I'm fairly certain we will, otherwise it'd be a bit sad.
I'm fairly certain we will, otherwise it'd be a bit sad.
I'm 99% sure we're getting them, the same thing happened with Obelisks (except we didn't see Obelisks until the end because they were newly discovered, this time we know what Fathoms look like from the start!)
I'm 99% sure we're getting them, the same thing happened with Obelisks (except we didn't see Obelisks until the end because they were newly discovered, this time we know what Fathoms look like from the start!)
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
The news post talks about a very special reward at the end, so yeah, pretty sure we're getting them.
The news post talks about a very special reward at the end, so yeah, pretty sure we're getting them.
i hope we do, i'd love a Fathom dragon in my lair!!
i hope we do, i'd love a Fathom dragon in my lair!!
NcRl9aq.png