Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aether wrong element?
So I returned after years of inactivity (and I might just go inactive again tomorrow, who knows :P) but the Aether dragons are supercute and I immediatly hatched my two free eggs. The first one had Arcane eyes, but the second one has Ice eyes? Am I wrong or are hatched dragons not supposed to have the eye-element of your own element?
So I returned after years of inactivity (and I might just go inactive again tomorrow, who knows :P) but the Aether dragons are supercute and I immediatly hatched my two free eggs. The first one had Arcane eyes, but the second one has Ice eyes? Am I wrong or are hatched dragons not supposed to have the eye-element of your own element?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Non specified element eggs (nocturne, bogsneak, clanbound ancient breeds…) always hatch with random elements
Non specified element eggs (nocturne, bogsneak, clanbound ancient breeds…) always hatch with random elements
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Unhatched breed eggs (not unhatched [element] eggs) always hatch into a random element. It's only eggs from your own nests that will have the eye colour of your flight.
Unhatched breed eggs (not unhatched [element] eggs) always hatch into a random element. It's only eggs from your own nests that will have the eye colour of your flight.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Mornyx" date="2023-03-25 12:30:17" ] Non specified element eggs (nocturne, bogsneak, clanbound ancient breeds…) always hatch with random elements [/quote] Aahhh okay! Thanks for telling me that haha. After all those years my FR knowledge mustve left my head :")
Mornyx wrote on 2023-03-25 12:30:17:

Aahhh okay! Thanks for telling me that haha. After all those years my FR knowledge mustve left my head :")
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy

Clanbound eggs can be any element :D it was the same with some other new breeds like banescales and obelisks
@CharlieWeasleyy

Clanbound eggs can be any element :D it was the same with some other new breeds like banescales and obelisks
Ot3Ahks.jpg
They can have any element, like Nocturnes and Bogsneaks (I think, never personally hatched a bogsneak). I got an Earth and a Nature.
They can have any element, like Nocturnes and Bogsneaks (I think, never personally hatched a bogsneak). I got an Earth and a Nature.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png