Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
[center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/quick-make-a-wish.png[/img][/center] [I][size=2][Image Description: An illustrated image of five dragons seated on a cliffside. This cliffside overlooks an ocean with the setting sun and clouds in a curved curve in and around the center of the horizon. Their view also includes floating islands with Arcane pink crystals on the underside of the islands, floating Arcane pink crystals, and large Arcane pink crystal structures rising out of the ocean. The dragons are observing the setting sun and resulting starry night sky. From right to left the dragon breeds are: A large imperial dragon, a tundra dragon, a spiral dragon, and two smaller spirals. In the upper left region of the illustration, within the darker night sky, is a bright shooting star that is getting larger and splitting into multiple trails.][/size][/I] [indent][b]Previous:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3219471]Look! A Shooting Star![/url][/indent]
quick-make-a-wish.png

[Image Description: An illustrated image of five dragons seated on a cliffside. This cliffside overlooks an ocean with the setting sun and clouds in a curved curve in and around the center of the horizon. Their view also includes floating islands with Arcane pink crystals on the underside of the islands, floating Arcane pink crystals, and large Arcane pink crystal structures rising out of the ocean. The dragons are observing the setting sun and resulting starry night sky. From right to left the dragon breeds are: A large imperial dragon, a tundra dragon, a spiral dragon, and two smaller spirals. In the upper left region of the illustration, within the darker night sky, is a bright shooting star that is getting larger and splitting into multiple trails.]

OH!? Hello!? Okay now this is getting interesting!!?
Umm.. Uhh... A wish!? Quickly! Brain! Wish for something!!! Think me, think! UhhH!! I wish for a million gems!!
... Okay maybe not. Gems are not that important afterall...
... AHA! NOW I KNOW!! I wish for a new ANCIENT!!
OH!? Hello!? Okay now this is getting interesting!!?
Umm.. Uhh... A wish!? Quickly! Brain! Wish for something!!! Think me, think! UhhH!! I wish for a million gems!!
... Okay maybe not. Gems are not that important afterall...
... AHA! NOW I KNOW!! I wish for a new ANCIENT!!
(Remind me to actually put a good signature here someday kthxbye~)
| 30 | M | He/Him | Finnish | Furry | Digimon | Pokémon | Anime |
I have way too many Dragons... Feel free to check em out :p
A wishing star! That must be lucky~
A wishing star! That must be lucky~
35326_s.gif
oooh!! i wish for uhhh... new dragon breed!!
(also the art is SO pretty,,)
oooh!! i wish for uhhh... new dragon breed!!
(also the art is SO pretty,,)
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
Love the art ^-^
Love the art ^-^
~ i wish for a glorious alien/space ancient ~
~ i wish for a glorious alien/space ancient ~
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
they say a wish doesn't come true if you tell someone else what you wish for, so keep your wish a secret and hope the stars align in your favor [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=planet size=1]
they say a wish doesn't come true if you tell someone else what you wish for, so keep your wish a secret and hope the stars align in your favor
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
HUH?? :0
HUH?? :0
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
omg
omg
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
!!!!! [emoji=star size=1]
!!!!!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108