Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 12 seconds of static?
1 2 3 4
as a bonus, the title of this thread would be a really good band name lol. anybody claimed it yet? ;P
as a bonus, the title of this thread would be a really good band name lol. anybody claimed it yet? ;P
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-25 13:06:27" ] It was me. I did it ._. [/quote] Horrendous. Absolutely despicable/j Jokes aside all of this is hilarious
Undel wrote on 2023-01-25 13:06:27:
It was me. I did it ._.

Horrendous. Absolutely despicable/j
Jokes aside all of this is hilarious
IMG_3849.png
I wonder if this means the channel will be revived soon O:
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-25 13:06:27" ] It was me. I did it ._. [/quote] starting to notice a theme here. first it was jigsaw, now it is FR livestreams.
Undel wrote on 2023-01-25 13:06:27:
It was me. I did it ._.
starting to notice a theme here. first it was jigsaw, now it is FR livestreams.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2023-01-25 16:07:57" ] I wonder if this means the channel will be revived soon O: [/quote] Ancient Breed Development art stream... 2!! *poses* [s]actually it would be the third stream, there were 2 art streams to decide on Ancient #3 if I recall correctly[/s]
Dracowolfie wrote on 2023-01-25 16:07:57:
Ancient Breed Development art stream... 2!! *poses*

actually it would be the third stream, there were 2 art streams to decide on Ancient #3 if I recall correctly
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
It happened
It happened
What am I doing..?
[quote name="Victoriasfandoms" date="2023-01-27 15:52:03" ] It happened [/quote] I did and I still can't believe carousel recolors are coming so soon
Victoriasfandoms wrote on 2023-01-27 15:52:03:
It happened
I did and I still can't believe carousel recolors are coming so soon
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
I'm still waiting on tea set recolors...
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
I joined the party but couldn’t find the chat :P So I’ll have to put my UNDEL IT’S SO COOL TO WATCH YOU WORK I’VE LOOKED UP TO YOUR HOW TO DRAW BOOK FOR YEARS AND IM GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR DRAGON ART CAREER here ^^;
I joined the party but couldn’t find the chat :P So I’ll have to put my UNDEL IT’S SO COOL TO WATCH YOU WORK I’VE LOOKED UP TO YOUR HOW TO DRAW BOOK FOR YEARS AND IM GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR DRAGON ART CAREER here ^^;
[quote name="Shiver" date="2023-01-27 16:11:12" ] I'm still waiting on tea set recolors... [/quote] SAME i keep thinking i'm the only one... can we get a monochrome tea set pwease....
Shiver wrote on 2023-01-27 16:11:12:
SAME i keep thinking i'm the only one... can we get a monochrome tea set pwease....
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3 4