Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
I'm so inactive that every time I log in I collect my artifact tools. I want to see how many Precise ones I can AMASS. Currently at 480.
I'm so inactive that every time I log in I collect my artifact tools. I want to see how many Precise ones I can AMASS. Currently at 480.
owcGC.gif
rain world is a funny game
rain world is a funny game
8aKVtucC_o.png
I'm always really tired ;-;
I'm always really tired ;-;
When the original Mother game released, they aired a commercial with the tagline "No crying until the end". After a while, fans started using it for the other two games that came out after it lmao

It's my broadcast message because the Mother series (Especially Earthbound and Mother 3), really mean a lot to me fhdsjhfsk also it fits well with my user lol
When the original Mother game released, they aired a commercial with the tagline "No crying until the end". After a while, fans started using it for the other two games that came out after it lmao

It's my broadcast message because the Mother series (Especially Earthbound and Mother 3), really mean a lot to me fhdsjhfsk also it fits well with my user lol
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
mine means i am saying hello to you ^-^
mine means i am saying hello to you ^-^
hu72dVR.png
its actually lyrics from a song I LOVE, Silent Cry by Stray Kids, and honestly I just really relate to it so much right now, since my life is... not going to hot atm ;w;

silent cry I would fight a tree for u...
its actually lyrics from a song I LOVE, Silent Cry by Stray Kids, and honestly I just really relate to it so much right now, since my life is... not going to hot atm ;w;

silent cry I would fight a tree for u...

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
currently says: RAT.

means rat. its my comfort animal
currently says: RAT.

means rat. its my comfort animal
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Coatl Dads R Hot! It says what it means and it means what it says. :D

Coatl Dads R Hot! It says what it means and it means what it says. :D

92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png

lemme do it for you...

didn't i do it for you...

when all i do is for you...

kermie~

lemme do it for you...

didn't i do it for you...

when all i do is for you...

kermie~
there R so many trans dragons on this website...... they're so beautiful...
there R so many trans dragons on this website...... they're so beautiful...
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32