Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
It means feet
It means feet
BigShotModelS3.png
that i spread familiar propaganda
that i spread familiar propaganda
iK0jgh4.png
There's no longer language
Only recognition
There's no longer country
Only corporate colors
color makes us hungry
hunger makes us human
Only recognition
Only corporate colors
color makes us hungry
hunger makes us human
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="Aterna" date="2023-02-06 01:35:17" ] There's no longer language Only recognition There's no longer country Only corporate colors color makes us hungry hunger makes us human [/quote] Redesign your logo Give us all your money (I swear FR community has such a good taste in music, I just had someone on Illuminarti commission me for a dragon that's based off of the song Achilles come down)
Aterna wrote on 2023-02-06 01:35:17:
Only recognition
Only corporate colors
color makes us hungry
hunger makes us human
Redesign your logo
Give us all your money

(I swear FR community has such a good taste in music, I just had someone on Illuminarti commission me for a dragon that's based off of the song Achilles come down)
iK0jgh4.png
I have yet to think of something awe inspiring to say to everyone so instead it's a pokemon card joke because I'm in the fire flight.
I have yet to think of something awe inspiring to say to everyone so instead it's a pokemon card joke because I'm in the fire flight.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Self explanatory. What I like and who I am.
Self explanatory. What I like and who I am.
Withstand_Col.png
I originally wrote mine out of spite because my brother insulted Bogs one (1) time and I got defensive (I really love Bogsneaks- see the Sneak Squad)
I originally wrote mine out of spite because my brother insulted Bogs one (1) time and I got defensive (I really love Bogsneaks- see the Sneak Squad)
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tdeu6Avt1qdfymko2_640.jpg[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tdeu6Avt1qdfymko3_640.jpg[/img] play shin megami tensei 2 for the super famicom
tumblr_m8tdeu6Avt1qdfymko2_640.jpg
tumblr_m8tdeu6Avt1qdfymko3_640.jpg

play shin megami tensei 2 for the super famicom
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
Even though it looks like my dragons have no energy and i havent posted we all actually just converted to photosynthesis and are chillin
Even though it looks like my dragons have no energy and i havent posted we all actually just converted to photosynthesis and are chillin
sxrFjUf.gif
Reference a memed song, most commonly associated with the Mario 64 player Simpleflips
Reference a memed song, most commonly associated with the Mario 64 player Simpleflips
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32