Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32
mines and black metallurgy are like sense of my life ehehehe
mines and black metallurgy are like sense of my life ehehehe
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
BTRr72z.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
A favorite song lyric of mine! The talking heads and oingo boingo have consumed my life [emoji=rainbow size=15]
A favorite song lyric of mine! The talking heads and oingo boingo have consumed my life
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
A statement that'll stand the test of time and beyond.

(I genuinely just write my lore on a whim like the silly whimsical creature I am.)
A statement that'll stand the test of time and beyond.

(I genuinely just write my lore on a whim like the silly whimsical creature I am.)
Just long lyrics lol. Gonna be real with you, I didn't remember I had a broadcast message or even what they were until you brought it up XD
Just long lyrics lol. Gonna be real with you, I didn't remember I had a broadcast message or even what they were until you brought it up XD
Q5eZhV2.png
lore
lore
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
I keep buying projects
I stay broke
lowkey a tiger king reference too? I just thought it fit
I keep buying projects
I stay broke
lowkey a tiger king reference too? I just thought it fit
I saw mine in a post on Instagram and went "That's mine now". it's also perfect for my avatar dragon
I saw mine in a post on Instagram and went "That's mine now". it's also perfect for my avatar dragon
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
making fun of my typing habits! :D
making fun of my typing habits! :D
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
Exactly what it says.
Exactly what it says.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@ArtsheepNZ was playing Mass Effect, and being rather directionally challenged, she got lost in the elevator for a bit. Just, couldn't figure out that the open door was behind her. This was weeks ago. I am not letting her forget. It was very entertaining.
@ArtsheepNZ was playing Mass Effect, and being rather directionally challenged, she got lost in the elevator for a bit. Just, couldn't figure out that the open door was behind her. This was weeks ago. I am not letting her forget. It was very entertaining.
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32