Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon pricing question
how much are two letter dragons going for these days? i've found some old threads where they've been going for like 3000g but i figure prices might have changed as time has gone by
how much are two letter dragons going for these days? i've found some old threads where they've been going for like 3000g but i figure prices might have changed as time has gone by
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

It depends on the condition of the dragon. They are generally thousands of gems, but additional things like Imperial dragon, G1, good colours, unbred, and so on always bring extra to the price.
It depends on the condition of the dragon. They are generally thousands of gems, but additional things like Imperial dragon, G1, good colours, unbred, and so on always bring extra to the price.
@HenryTheArcher thank you so much!

if you or anyone else knows, what would be a reasonable lowball for two letter dragons? im talking ones that arent necessarily g1's, super pretty, unbred, etc

again, i've seen posts from maybe two or three years ago saying that 3000g is usually a good starting point. is this still realistic?
@HenryTheArcher thank you so much!

if you or anyone else knows, what would be a reasonable lowball for two letter dragons? im talking ones that arent necessarily g1's, super pretty, unbred, etc

again, i've seen posts from maybe two or three years ago saying that 3000g is usually a good starting point. is this still realistic?

@GoldenFireTiger

The easy way to do this is do an auction. Set the starting bid at the lowest possible price you'd want to sell at and let bidders figure out what they want to pay. If it turns out there are no bids then adjust your expectations of what the highest price is that others are willing to pay.

Or keep the dragon because nobody will value it as highly as you will.

Beyond the exalt value all dragon prices are subjective.
@GoldenFireTiger

The easy way to do this is do an auction. Set the starting bid at the lowest possible price you'd want to sell at and let bidders figure out what they want to pay. If it turns out there are no bids then adjust your expectations of what the highest price is that others are willing to pay.

Or keep the dragon because nobody will value it as highly as you will.

Beyond the exalt value all dragon prices are subjective.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
oh i don't have one, but i'm looking to buy one in the future! trying to figure out a plan to make sure i have enough funds
oh i don't have one, but i'm looking to buy one in the future! trying to figure out a plan to make sure i have enough funds

The base price is no less than 5kg, and it will stack if you want g1s or unbreds. here's a thread that might be your best shot at getting one
The base price is no less than 5kg, and it will stack if you want g1s or unbreds. here's a thread that might be your best shot at getting one
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@GoldenFireTiger

In that case you'll have to determine how much you're willing to spend for a 2 letter dragon and hope that nobody is willing to pay more than you.

If you're not aware you can sort the Auctions forum by date. Looks like the most recent auction for a 2 letter sold at 8kg and the one before for 10kg. Those are both from this year.

Again, as HenrytheArcher said it depends on the dragon. Some 2 letter names are more popular than others and then there's always other selling points the dragon may have.

Good luck saving up!
@GoldenFireTiger

In that case you'll have to determine how much you're willing to spend for a 2 letter dragon and hope that nobody is willing to pay more than you.

If you're not aware you can sort the Auctions forum by date. Looks like the most recent auction for a 2 letter sold at 8kg and the one before for 10kg. Those are both from this year.

Again, as HenrytheArcher said it depends on the dragon. Some 2 letter names are more popular than others and then there's always other selling points the dragon may have.

Good luck saving up!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
thank you everyone!
thank you everyone!