Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the easiest to acquire item?
1 2
Sure, we all know the hardest to acquire items- things from the Kickstarter, old festival things. Even barring retired things, some items like [gamedb item=3592]s and [gamedb item=79]s seem like a rare pain to get. But what about things you end up with [i]thousands[/i] of, without trying? For me, I always seem to have an excess of bone fragments. It doesn't matter how quickly I melt them, there's always more. At one point, I was turning them into Bone Crowns at Swipp just to use them for slime instead of ooze! [item=Bone Fragments]
Sure, we all know the hardest to acquire items- things from the Kickstarter, old festival things. Even barring retired things, some items like Nickel Cat Figurines and Sand Creepers seem like a rare pain to get.

But what about things you end up with thousands of, without trying?

For me, I always seem to have an excess of bone fragments. It doesn't matter how quickly I melt them, there's always more. At one point, I was turning them into Bone Crowns at Swipp just to use them for slime instead of ooze!

Bone Fragments

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Okay, maybe this isn’t the easiest because Talk Like a Pirate Day is such a brief event…But I still have 2,632 Tarnished Doubloons, so, I’m gonna throw my vote in for that lol

On a more serious note, I would say the bone fragments are a pretty safe bet
Okay, maybe this isn’t the easiest because Talk Like a Pirate Day is such a brief event…But I still have 2,632 Tarnished Doubloons, so, I’m gonna throw my vote in for that lol

On a more serious note, I would say the bone fragments are a pretty safe bet
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Everything you find in the bone jar items. I have nearly a thousand bone fragments.
Everything you find in the bone jar items. I have nearly a thousand bone fragments.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
[item=bluetipped shellbug] if you ever go fodder training in the mire you're just destined to have stacks of these
Bluetipped Shellbug
if you ever go fodder training in the mire you're just destined to have stacks of these
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[item=Chimera Fangs]
Chimera Fangs
oJK1fXV.png
Tarnished Doubloons and bone jar items
Tarnished Doubloons and bone jar items
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
[item=Black Pawn] [item=Tattered Parchment] [item=Chimera Fangs] [item=Obsidian]
Black Pawn Tattered Parchment Chimera Fangs Obsidian
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
Sparrow Skulls [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/938310622565785620/1049464305407504424/Screenshot_20221205_151622_Discord.jpg[/img]
Sparrow Skulls
Screenshot_20221205_151622_Discord.jpg
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Say hello to my metric ton of chimera fangs that i am constantly trying to melt down and whenever i switch to melting mire familiars or notn chest apparel i somehow have a full stack again
Say hello to my metric ton of chimera fangs that i am constantly trying to melt down and whenever i switch to melting mire familiars or notn chest apparel i somehow have a full stack again
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Plasmafire" date="2022-12-05 14:37:10" ] Okay, maybe this isn’t the easiest because Talk Like a Pirate Day is such a brief event…But I still have 2,632 Tarnished Doubloons, so, I’m gonna throw my vote in for that lol [/quote] this and don't forget warrior's way currency!!!! i wasn't too crazy about grinding and yet i had like 20 stacks of every type of currency i ended up partially giving to my friends
Plasmafire wrote on 2022-12-05 14:37:10:

this and don't forget warrior's way currency!!!! i wasn't too crazy about grinding and yet i had like 20 stacks of every type of currency i ended up partially giving to my friends
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2