Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Those Den Eggs~
So I finally scrounged up a fire egg. I swear it’s taken me well over a year to finally dig up that stupid egg! I threw a fist in the air and screamed “Whooo!” so loud I scared my cat off my chair. But then, when I just… handed it right back to the game for my extra den slot, I think a part of me cried inside~ I mean, logically I know I was going probably exalt whatever crawled out of that egg anyway. (Because my luck is usually just that terrible.) And the gems I’d have gotten for it? Pffft~ What’s a handful of gems~? So why does it make me feel bummed? xD Is it because it could have been my double radioactive dragon that I keep hoping to hatch some day?

I’m curious, does this feeling happen to anyone else? xD Or am I just weird~?
So I finally scrounged up a fire egg. I swear it’s taken me well over a year to finally dig up that stupid egg! I threw a fist in the air and screamed “Whooo!” so loud I scared my cat off my chair. But then, when I just… handed it right back to the game for my extra den slot, I think a part of me cried inside~ I mean, logically I know I was going probably exalt whatever crawled out of that egg anyway. (Because my luck is usually just that terrible.) And the gems I’d have gotten for it? Pffft~ What’s a handful of gems~? So why does it make me feel bummed? xD Is it because it could have been my double radioactive dragon that I keep hoping to hatch some day?

I’m curious, does this feeling happen to anyone else? xD Or am I just weird~?
6wR17En.png
it's because it's an Egg
Akirbeak brain wants Egg
it's because it's an Egg
Akirbeak brain wants Egg
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-12-05 14:32:06" ] it's because it's an Egg Akirbeak brain wants Egg [/quote]
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-12-05 14:32:06:
it's because it's an Egg
Akirbeak brain wants Egg
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-12-05 14:32:06" ] it's because it's an Egg Akirbeak brain wants Egg [/quote] Counterpoint: Eggull brain wants Egg too
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-12-05 14:32:06:
it's because it's an Egg
Akirbeak brain wants Egg
Counterpoint: Eggull brain wants Egg too
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
as someone who has been gathering in fire for...a year and a half now? in the hopes of getting an egg it would just rend my heart in twain to throw it into the hibernal den void.

as someone who has been gathering in fire for...a year and a half now? in the hopes of getting an egg it would just rend my heart in twain to throw it into the hibernal den void.

OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I mean the answer to getting any egg is always hatch clearly
I mean the answer to getting any egg is always hatch clearly
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Oh yeah, a little part of me dies each time ;;-;;
Oh yeah, a little part of me dies each time ;;-;;
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
i feel ya, i made myself scavenge for all my den slot eggs because i didn't wanna buy them off the AH >_<
i feel ya, i made myself scavenge for all my den slot eggs because i didn't wanna buy them off the AH >_<
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="creosote" date="2022-12-09 20:40:54" ] i feel ya, i made myself scavenge for all my den slot eggs because i didn't wanna buy them off the AH >_< [/quote] And I bought mine off ah bc it quick =>spend gems =>??? => unlock den slot and not =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>[b]oh im running really low on food [/b]=>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg [....] =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>EGG => ITS AN EGG ITS FINALLY AN EGG => [b]must sacririce egg to hibden gods :c[/b]
creosote wrote on 2022-12-09 20:40:54:
And I bought mine off ah bc it quick
=>spend gems =>??? => unlock den slot

and not

=>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>oh im running really low on food =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>scavenge hoping for an egg [....] =>scavenge hoping for an egg =>EGG => ITS AN EGG ITS FINALLY AN EGG => must sacririce egg to hibden gods :c
I'm just happy I completed all the egg tasks before I started thinking about G1s as something worth it
I'm just happy I completed all the egg tasks before I started thinking about G1s as something worth it
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png