Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's excited for NotN??????
1 2 3 4 5 6
HI! I have been ALL OVER this site in the forums and encyclopedia and even prep guides but I can't find WHEN NotN actually is? I feel like i'm losing my mind please help when is this elusive holiday? :```)
HI! I have been ALL OVER this site in the forums and encyclopedia and even prep guides but I can't find WHEN NotN actually is? I feel like i'm losing my mind please help when is this elusive holiday? :```)
HzGpUHb.png
Yup! Came back from hiatus because i remembered notn is upcoming. And even managed to catch the tail end of rockbreakers. My first time not missing my elemental holiday :’)
Yup! Came back from hiatus because i remembered notn is upcoming. And even managed to catch the tail end of rockbreakers. My first time not missing my elemental holiday :’)
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Like many others it’ll be my first NotN so i’m going in blind :,)
Looking forward to e g g
Like many others it’ll be my first NotN so i’m going in blind :,)
Looking forward to e g g
Fr +0
She/Her
how do code
MEEEEE I'm so ready to grind in the coli for hours
i didn't rlly get to last year, so im determined to make up for it this time around >:]
MEEEEE I'm so ready to grind in the coli for hours
i didn't rlly get to last year, so im determined to make up for it this time around >:]
I made a decent amount of easy cash last year, so I'm really excited for this year. I'm cramming in all the fodder, mat hoarding, and cash on hand that I can manage before it starts
I made a decent amount of easy cash last year, so I'm really excited for this year. I'm cramming in all the fodder, mat hoarding, and cash on hand that I can manage before it starts
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="shiro3tora" date="2022-12-04 17:04:23" ] HI! I have been ALL OVER this site in the forums and encyclopedia and even prep guides but I can't find WHEN NotN actually is? I feel like i'm losing my mind please help when is this elusive holiday? :```) [/quote] Help we've been trying to figure this out too? ;; Feels like everyone's in on it except for us. Someone help.
shiro3tora wrote on 2022-12-04 17:04:23:

Help we've been trying to figure this out too? ;; Feels like everyone's in on it except for us. Someone help.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
ME I am so ready <3
ME I am so ready <3
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="@Woes" date="2022-12-04 20:13:02" ] [quote name="@shiro3tora" date="2022-12-04 17:04:23" ] HI! I have been ALL OVER this site in the forums and encyclopedia and even prep guides but I can't find WHEN NotN actually is? I feel like i'm losing my mind please help when is this elusive holiday? :```) [/quote] Help we've been trying to figure this out too? ;; Feels like everyone's in on it except for us. Someone help. [/quote] It never really starts on the same date every year! It's usually mid december though :) So basically, whenever the devs tell us it's going to be lol
@Woes wrote on 2022-12-04 20:13:02:
@shiro3tora wrote on 2022-12-04 17:04:23:

Help we've been trying to figure this out too? ;; Feels like everyone's in on it except for us. Someone help.
It never really starts on the same date every year! It's usually mid december though :) So basically, whenever the devs tell us it's going to be lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@shiro3tora @Woes

The date varies, but I just double checked and it has consistently* started the second to last Sunday in December and run for 2 weeks. Assuming that stays true this year, that would mean it should start December 18 at approx 6:00 FR time.

*Fun fact: The only exception was 2017 when the 31st of December was a Sunday. That year it started on the 17th (the post went up just before roll over to the 17th - it was back before the devs started being nice to themselves and not starting events in the middle of their nights), which was the third to last Sunday rather than the second to last.
@shiro3tora @Woes

The date varies, but I just double checked and it has consistently* started the second to last Sunday in December and run for 2 weeks. Assuming that stays true this year, that would mean it should start December 18 at approx 6:00 FR time.

*Fun fact: The only exception was 2017 when the 31st of December was a Sunday. That year it started on the 17th (the post went up just before roll over to the 17th - it was back before the devs started being nice to themselves and not starting events in the middle of their nights), which was the third to last Sunday rather than the second to last.
I can't wait to see what weird lil mimic familiars we get this year :]
I can't wait to see what weird lil mimic familiars we get this year :]
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6