Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GRANT A WISH - December gifting +CLOSED+
This event is now closed!

December crept up so quickly and I've been distracted with some offline problems recently so I'm a little late with setting this event up this year, apologies!

It's that time of year again and you know what that means, it's time for the annual December wish list gifting event!

With the weather becoming cold and miserable and the winter blues set in, everyone could do with a nice little pick-me-up and holiday cheer to raise spirits!

If you're new to FR or this event and would like to know more about it or how to join in, you can find everything you need to know in the official event thread here --> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3190530#post_3190530

Please do not post your wish lists here, visit the link to the actual event provided above if you'd like to take part! The purpose of this thread is to talk about the event itself and thank the people you've received gifts from (if they're ok with being publicly thanked!)
This event is now closed!

December crept up so quickly and I've been distracted with some offline problems recently so I'm a little late with setting this event up this year, apologies!

It's that time of year again and you know what that means, it's time for the annual December wish list gifting event!

With the weather becoming cold and miserable and the winter blues set in, everyone could do with a nice little pick-me-up and holiday cheer to raise spirits!

If you're new to FR or this event and would like to know more about it or how to join in, you can find everything you need to know in the official event thread here --> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3190530#post_3190530

Please do not post your wish lists here, visit the link to the actual event provided above if you'd like to take part! The purpose of this thread is to talk about the event itself and thank the people you've received gifts from (if they're ok with being publicly thanked!)
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I always enjoy running this event, thank you to everyone who's already joined in so far!

Also, I've retitled both threads and make some tweaks to the info. I just wanted a nicer sounding title for the event and fixed some of the more awkward wording in the main thread so it reads a bit better!
I always enjoy running this event, thank you to everyone who's already joined in so far!

Also, I've retitled both threads and make some tweaks to the info. I just wanted a nicer sounding title for the event and fixed some of the more awkward wording in the main thread so it reads a bit better!
just wanted to say thank you for hosting this event!

i remember doing it last year after coming back from a hiatus and people were so helpful in catching me up on the fest items i missed. i'm trying to give out a lot of gifts this year as a lil way to return the favor <3
just wanted to say thank you for hosting this event!

i remember doing it last year after coming back from a hiatus and people were so helpful in catching me up on the fest items i missed. i'm trying to give out a lot of gifts this year as a lil way to return the favor <3
dOfXepK.gif
Can we make it year round PLEASE @Xela
Can we make it year round PLEASE @Xela
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Xela thank you so much for putting this event together! It’s such a lovely one, and a great way to pay it forward to the kind and generous FR community <3 I just returned last month off of a very long hiatus, and it’s seeing these sorts of things pop up that always reminds me why I love this site and the people here so much.

Happy holidays also, I hope you - and everyone else - has a fantastic new year!
@Xela thank you so much for putting this event together! It’s such a lovely one, and a great way to pay it forward to the kind and generous FR community <3 I just returned last month off of a very long hiatus, and it’s seeing these sorts of things pop up that always reminds me why I love this site and the people here so much.

Happy holidays also, I hope you - and everyone else - has a fantastic new year!
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thanks for this! I've really enjoyed being able to give gifts to everyone and of course getting things I've needed.
This is the first time I've actually interacted with other people on here, as I've mostly just operated in my own little bubble, but I'm really happy I stepped out of my comfort zone to do this! c:
Thanks for this! I've really enjoyed being able to give gifts to everyone and of course getting things I've needed.
This is the first time I've actually interacted with other people on here, as I've mostly just operated in my own little bubble, but I'm really happy I stepped out of my comfort zone to do this! c:
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
Gifted some bits myself! 4 wishes fulfilled so far!
Gifted some bits myself! 4 wishes fulfilled so far!
candle-smol.png
This event is officially closed now!

Thanks to everyone who took part and I hope you all had a good NotN and holiday season!

Grant a wish will be back again next December!
This event is officially closed now!

Thanks to everyone who took part and I hope you all had a good NotN and holiday season!

Grant a wish will be back again next December!