Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It is NOT tidelord is sending me. Sorry water, Dads are still banned :(
It is NOT tidelord is sending me. Sorry water, Dads are still banned :(
Genesis (Any pronouns)
78029240p.pngVjdktqS.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ball-Jointed Veilspuns!

WATER ANCIENT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
WATER ANCIENT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
The gasp I just did when I thought it was Tidelord, only to bust out laughing reading "it is NOT Tidelord". Water ancient tho ?????? :O
The gasp I just did when I thought it was Tidelord, only to bust out laughing reading "it is NOT Tidelord". Water ancient tho ?????? :O
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Its going to be the most chill gentleman that gives us a digsite with a tert finally, bless.

(probably not)
Its going to be the most chill gentleman that gives us a digsite with a tert finally, bless.

(probably not)
plague.gif[ Lore Shop ]shadow.gif
HELL YEAH! I’m so excited! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
HELL YEAH! I’m so excited!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I am probably all alone in this camp, but I hope it’s based on some of the more wild Cambrian or pre-Cambrian sea life. You could get a really metal dragon out of anomalocaris or dunkleosteus.
I am probably all alone in this camp, but I hope it’s based on some of the more wild Cambrian or pre-Cambrian sea life. You could get a really metal dragon out of anomalocaris or dunkleosteus.
doFoi94.png
LEEEEEEEETSGOOOOOO
LEEEEEEEETSGOOOOOO
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
WHEN WILL TIDEDAD RETURN FROM THE WAR
WHEN WILL TIDEDAD RETURN FROM THE WAR
[columns][img]https://media.tenor.com/RWZvYPrUv9MAAAAM/excited-too-much-energy.gif[/img][nextcol]Water ancient? Water ancient? Water ancient? Water ancient?[/columns]
excited-too-much-energy.gif Water ancient?
Water ancient?
Water ancient?
Water ancient?
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 86 87