Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 221 222

December 1st

1. everyone on the Wind Council!! Y'all are so awesome.

2. The one and only Maki!!! Their contributions to the site have been so influential over the years. I don't know what I'd do without them.

3. EclipseDragon for their apparel catalog, another amazing resource!

4. All the CC free resource creators!

5. Mediscoot for hosting fun coli challenges every festival!

December 1st

1. everyone on the Wind Council!! Y'all are so awesome.

2. The one and only Maki!!! Their contributions to the site have been so influential over the years. I don't know what I'd do without them.

3. EclipseDragon for their apparel catalog, another amazing resource!

4. All the CC free resource creators!

5. Mediscoot for hosting fun coli challenges every festival!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
o boi lets see-

@ everyone whos bought a skin from me: u have no idea how happy it makes me when people are actually willing to pay for my art (even in pixel dragon currency). as someone who has had a lot of Feelings:tm: about my art being bad and wanting it not to be, yall have really, really helped so much. and im sure theres plenty of other accent makers who would say the same! (this counts as one lmao)

@SleepyTiefling u kno while ive had that blurb in my sig for years ur the only one to actually randomly send me bunnies lmao ty <3

@dragonsongbird @finder77 @StrawberryPie714 @DragonRule (once again counts as one lmao) thank u for running the free hibden items thread <3333 even tho im Old u still helped me get more slots QvQ

@Oranitha it has been a long time since we talked but ur still doing so many cool and good things here ily

@Alphazi i know we talked a lot more when i was active in natures disc, i still have the two boys u gave me and i hope ur doing well <3
o boi lets see-

@ everyone whos bought a skin from me: u have no idea how happy it makes me when people are actually willing to pay for my art (even in pixel dragon currency). as someone who has had a lot of Feelings:tm: about my art being bad and wanting it not to be, yall have really, really helped so much. and im sure theres plenty of other accent makers who would say the same! (this counts as one lmao)

@SleepyTiefling u kno while ive had that blurb in my sig for years ur the only one to actually randomly send me bunnies lmao ty <3

@dragonsongbird @finder77 @StrawberryPie714 @DragonRule (once again counts as one lmao) thank u for running the free hibden items thread <3333 even tho im Old u still helped me get more slots QvQ

@Oranitha it has been a long time since we talked but ur still doing so many cool and good things here ily

@Alphazi i know we talked a lot more when i was active in natures disc, i still have the two boys u gave me and i hope ur doing well <3
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@bunnysox ASJKLAJkl get blessed [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/751792992939016272.png[/img]
@bunnysox ASJKLAJkl get blessed

751792992939016272.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@ichorApotheosis My partner, who helped introduce me to this game in the first place [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @3idolon I still remember helping run Explore the Scarred Wasteland, it's been 2 years now, but the memories still make me so happy, and I hope they're doing alright ^^ @librariesrpunk An amazing artist, and a very kind person, I will forever treasure this quick doodle they made, despite being burnt out from foddart :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gJewN3a.jpeg[/img] @shapelights Thank you, for helping me get the new Shadow food bank off the ground and keeping it afloat, you're amazing [emoji=shadow rune size=1] And @Riptide1st who sent me a few iron chests not 5 days after I joined the site, in a random act of kindness. Thank you for being my first welcome to the site, and inspiring me to continue paying your kindness forward 4 years later. [emoji=treasure chest size=1]
@ichorApotheosis My partner, who helped introduce me to this game in the first place

@3idolon I still remember helping run Explore the Scarred Wasteland, it's been 2 years now, but the memories still make me so happy, and I hope they're doing alright ^^

@librariesrpunk An amazing artist, and a very kind person, I will forever treasure this quick doodle they made, despite being burnt out from foddart :]

gJewN3a.jpeg

@shapelights Thank you, for helping me get the new Shadow food bank off the ground and keeping it afloat, you're amazing

And @Riptide1st who sent me a few iron chests not 5 days after I joined the site, in a random act of kindness. Thank you for being my first welcome to the site, and inspiring me to continue paying your kindness forward 4 years later.
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@Argante

My favorite part is still when we asked a GIMP artist how to best use GIMP for skins and their answer was Don't XD

Thank u for being moff fren! Arga is the best <3
@Argante

My favorite part is still when we asked a GIMP artist how to best use GIMP for skins and their answer was Don't XD

Thank u for being moff fren! Arga is the best <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@SerafinaZephyr Tank you so much for your gift crimes and being a great buddy!

@Emordnilap Thank you for letting me take advantage of you as a domshop!

@Valikor Thank you for hosting nests for me!

@LonesomePaws2 Thank you for taking my piles and piles of fodder this fest

@Goldencoatl Thank you for running the light IF raffle this year

@Speedypigeon @PurpleHoover @astrotheology @AoiNoRyuu @cleanslate @Apollogies @almosteverything @Elsycl Thank you so much for letting me know when my dragons were on the front page. Your quiet, caring work brightens up this site and makes FR one of my favorite communities.

And a big thank you to everyone who has purchased an accent from me this year. It's amazing to see how much my art has grown from my first few accents, and you all have made it possible.
@SerafinaZephyr Tank you so much for your gift crimes and being a great buddy!

@Emordnilap Thank you for letting me take advantage of you as a domshop!

@Valikor Thank you for hosting nests for me!

@LonesomePaws2 Thank you for taking my piles and piles of fodder this fest

@Goldencoatl Thank you for running the light IF raffle this year

@Speedypigeon @PurpleHoover @astrotheology @AoiNoRyuu @cleanslate @Apollogies @almosteverything @Elsycl Thank you so much for letting me know when my dragons were on the front page. Your quiet, caring work brightens up this site and makes FR one of my favorite communities.

And a big thank you to everyone who has purchased an accent from me this year. It's amazing to see how much my art has grown from my first few accents, and you all have made it possible.
[quote][December 1] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/quote] @/Lallie - I'm sure you're getting tons of pings today so I won't add to that, but I really appreciate you running this raffle! @ (Lightning dom team) - it was fun being a part of your flight, I loved the monthly pushes with events and badges and the spreadsheets (especially the raffle/PB dragon receiving, once I got used to that it was amazing!) @ (everyone who's ever made a guide/tool) - y'all are amazing, please keep doing the amazing work that you do! @ (volunteer mods) - same note, what you do is super appreciated! @ (Water dom team, especially @brit) - I'm sad that I joined Water in the middle of a push so I couldn't help out, but I'm super excited to be in the same flight as you and the ducks! brit I also appreciate the dom stats you do and I still have some shark adoptables that I treasure :)
Quote:
[December 1] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love

@/Lallie - I'm sure you're getting tons of pings today so I won't add to that, but I really appreciate you running this raffle!

@ (Lightning dom team) - it was fun being a part of your flight, I loved the monthly pushes with events and badges and the spreadsheets (especially the raffle/PB dragon receiving, once I got used to that it was amazing!)

@ (everyone who's ever made a guide/tool) - y'all are amazing, please keep doing the amazing work that you do!

@ (volunteer mods) - same note, what you do is super appreciated!

@ (Water dom team, especially @brit) - I'm sad that I joined Water in the middle of a push so I couldn't help out, but I'm super excited to be in the same flight as you and the ducks! brit I also appreciate the dom stats you do and I still have some shark adoptables that I treasure :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
YEAHHH DKC TIME

@kunchbox
while we dont talk often anymore, i have to thank you for getting me into fr in the first place. the silly dragon game has actually changed my life through the people i’ve met. genuinely can’t thank you enough for that. wish we talked more, but i still think of you quite often and hope you’re well!

@IssuesMayExist
YOU…. fish man,,, ily (/p) and you are so great and i am GOING to kidnap you to play ark soon you have NO CHOICE !!!! you have gifted me so many things and are so incredibly kind and are just one of my best friends. i love being able to geek out about my pixel dragons with you. cant believe we’re gonna be friends for nearly 3 years upcoming, very wild to me that i’ve known you for that long. also, you need to reply to my dms more often silly

@Clockworked
hello you cannot escape either!!! you absolutely make fr a better place with all the work you do in the fr discord running price checks for peoples art and your amazing critiques. but not just that; i’d argue your very presence makes fr a better place for more than just me. you’re a lovely person to be around and i really enjoy talking with you whenever we do!

@Astareai
dragging you here too!!! you’re a lovely friend and i appreciate the time we spend talking, even if it isnt as often anymore. i consider you a great friend and you for sure make my fr experience better!!

@Xolrit
we also don’t talk as often any more (i’d like to change that, but balancing time hard) but you’re my designated adhd buddy and i absolutely enjoy talking and gaming with you! all the gifts you’ve given me has for sure made fr a better place for me

@Ronnie1107
i wish we talked more!! you are so lovely and i love your art too and you are just!! so very kind!!

@Outpost
is a very sweet and lovely person who is an absolute joy to work alongside and has amazing lore. hope to see you around more often in gbbr, but i hope the best for you!

@HenryJekyll
for being such a present member in gbbr! i love seeing you around in chat even if i don’t speak with you often. i wish you the best of luck in peak, and thank you as well for all the gifts you’ve given me and others!!

@Sleepyfan
as it’s been mentioned a few times before, is an absolute menace when it comes to gifting. clears out entire ah markets of eggs just to cause chaos. it’s very kind of them to do so, and i also appreciate every time i see them in gbbr chat

@Lallie
of course, for running this event, which is such a lovely event based around kindness in the pixel dragon community

i wont ping each individually, but the earth dom team feels incredibly welcoming (even if i am still a bit indimidated) and i appreciate that a lot! i also appreciate all my fellow gbbr moderators, and everyone doing this challenge <3!
YEAHHH DKC TIME

@kunchbox
while we dont talk often anymore, i have to thank you for getting me into fr in the first place. the silly dragon game has actually changed my life through the people i’ve met. genuinely can’t thank you enough for that. wish we talked more, but i still think of you quite often and hope you’re well!

@IssuesMayExist
YOU…. fish man,,, ily (/p) and you are so great and i am GOING to kidnap you to play ark soon you have NO CHOICE !!!! you have gifted me so many things and are so incredibly kind and are just one of my best friends. i love being able to geek out about my pixel dragons with you. cant believe we’re gonna be friends for nearly 3 years upcoming, very wild to me that i’ve known you for that long. also, you need to reply to my dms more often silly

@Clockworked
hello you cannot escape either!!! you absolutely make fr a better place with all the work you do in the fr discord running price checks for peoples art and your amazing critiques. but not just that; i’d argue your very presence makes fr a better place for more than just me. you’re a lovely person to be around and i really enjoy talking with you whenever we do!

@Astareai
dragging you here too!!! you’re a lovely friend and i appreciate the time we spend talking, even if it isnt as often anymore. i consider you a great friend and you for sure make my fr experience better!!

@Xolrit
we also don’t talk as often any more (i’d like to change that, but balancing time hard) but you’re my designated adhd buddy and i absolutely enjoy talking and gaming with you! all the gifts you’ve given me has for sure made fr a better place for me

@Ronnie1107
i wish we talked more!! you are so lovely and i love your art too and you are just!! so very kind!!

@Outpost
is a very sweet and lovely person who is an absolute joy to work alongside and has amazing lore. hope to see you around more often in gbbr, but i hope the best for you!

@HenryJekyll
for being such a present member in gbbr! i love seeing you around in chat even if i don’t speak with you often. i wish you the best of luck in peak, and thank you as well for all the gifts you’ve given me and others!!

@Sleepyfan
as it’s been mentioned a few times before, is an absolute menace when it comes to gifting. clears out entire ah markets of eggs just to cause chaos. it’s very kind of them to do so, and i also appreciate every time i see them in gbbr chat

@Lallie
of course, for running this event, which is such a lovely event based around kindness in the pixel dragon community

i wont ping each individually, but the earth dom team feels incredibly welcoming (even if i am still a bit indimidated) and i appreciate that a lot! i also appreciate all my fellow gbbr moderators, and everyone doing this challenge <3!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
I would like to give a shout out to all of the readers of my pinkerlocke (there's quite a few, so I won't ping them here). You all are so lovely, and make my flight rising experience so enjoyable! And extra shout-out to anyone who I have collabed on lore with in my pinkerlocke, including those I have not yet had the chance to write our collaborations for yet!

Also, shout out to everyone who runs all these holiday events that make everything so festive!
I would like to give a shout out to all of the readers of my pinkerlocke (there's quite a few, so I won't ping them here). You all are so lovely, and make my flight rising experience so enjoyable! And extra shout-out to anyone who I have collabed on lore with in my pinkerlocke, including those I have not yet had the chance to write our collaborations for yet!

Also, shout out to everyone who runs all these holiday events that make everything so festive!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Dec 1st

You know what time it is - time to spread the love!! I went over 5 I can't help it.

@Voronwis You already know, but I'll tell you again - you're such a cool person and the stories in your head are inspiring! I'm so happy you can put them to paper so that everyone else can experience them too. The adventures we go on together are always great fun and there isn't a universe I'd want to explore without you. Here's to more years of getting through life to escape to our own imaginative worlds. :)

@JovaniSkye I know you're not super active nowadays, and you may not even remember me, but the roleplay events you held years ago always hold a special place in my heart. They really helped me feel more connected to the Fire community when I was still newish, so thank you for that. I hope you're doing well!

@Sinnabelle Hello! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for being so awesome and having nerdy talks with me about H:ZD! I have yet to play the second game very much - uni is a huge time-sink ha - but once I do I plan on chatting with you about it again. I miss our lore talks! That, and I have a very large fandragon project planned for H:ZD that I'd love to share with you... But beyond that, you're just super awesome and you should know that! :)

@Natron Hey! You're really cool! Not only your aesthetic, but all your facts and biology and cultural knowledge is so awesome, and your characters are all so interesting and unique! And not to mention your art! A year later, I am still staring at the piece you did of Gigginox haha. It's actually the avatar picture on my laptop! Thanks for being a great member of this community, and I hope you're doing well. <3

@Valkyriae Hi! I hope you're doing well, and that your familiar quest is going smoothly! It's been great to be able to chat with you and know that there's someone else trying to attain the same goal as you, it's been really motivating! I wish you luck with anything you're trying to attain. <3

@Hinumi Hello friend! Thank you for doing so much for the Fire Flight, you're truly a core of the community. <3 I hope you are doing well!

@Azaelic Hello! I know we haven't spoken in a long time, but I want you to know that I still think about our first roleplay in the RP training grounds fondly, even so many years later. I hope you're doing well. :)

@Argante Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa year after year! It's my favourite user-run event of the year, and I know it's a lot of work to organize. You and the elves are amazing!!

@Lallie Thank you for running this challenge every year, it's so wonderful. Also, thank you for being so kind and generous in general. I still remember last year when you gifted me the Magmatic Pauldron apparel to complete my retired Fire fest collection. It was so sweet and made my week. <3 I hope you have a great holiday season.
Dec 1st

You know what time it is - time to spread the love!! I went over 5 I can't help it.

@Voronwis You already know, but I'll tell you again - you're such a cool person and the stories in your head are inspiring! I'm so happy you can put them to paper so that everyone else can experience them too. The adventures we go on together are always great fun and there isn't a universe I'd want to explore without you. Here's to more years of getting through life to escape to our own imaginative worlds. :)

@JovaniSkye I know you're not super active nowadays, and you may not even remember me, but the roleplay events you held years ago always hold a special place in my heart. They really helped me feel more connected to the Fire community when I was still newish, so thank you for that. I hope you're doing well!

@Sinnabelle Hello! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for being so awesome and having nerdy talks with me about H:ZD! I have yet to play the second game very much - uni is a huge time-sink ha - but once I do I plan on chatting with you about it again. I miss our lore talks! That, and I have a very large fandragon project planned for H:ZD that I'd love to share with you... But beyond that, you're just super awesome and you should know that! :)

@Natron Hey! You're really cool! Not only your aesthetic, but all your facts and biology and cultural knowledge is so awesome, and your characters are all so interesting and unique! And not to mention your art! A year later, I am still staring at the piece you did of Gigginox haha. It's actually the avatar picture on my laptop! Thanks for being a great member of this community, and I hope you're doing well. <3

@Valkyriae Hi! I hope you're doing well, and that your familiar quest is going smoothly! It's been great to be able to chat with you and know that there's someone else trying to attain the same goal as you, it's been really motivating! I wish you luck with anything you're trying to attain. <3

@Hinumi Hello friend! Thank you for doing so much for the Fire Flight, you're truly a core of the community. <3 I hope you are doing well!

@Azaelic Hello! I know we haven't spoken in a long time, but I want you to know that I still think about our first roleplay in the RP training grounds fondly, even so many years later. I hope you're doing well. :)

@Argante Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa year after year! It's my favourite user-run event of the year, and I know it's a lot of work to organize. You and the elves are amazing!!

@Lallie Thank you for running this challenge every year, it's so wonderful. Also, thank you for being so kind and generous in general. I still remember last year when you gifted me the Magmatic Pauldron apparel to complete my retired Fire fest collection. It was so sweet and made my week. <3 I hope you have a great holiday season.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 221 222