Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222
Aww, yay!

I won't tag, because I don't like to disturb people unsolicited, but:

@/Nekomori -- creative genius both in dragon colours and art
@/WhisperWinged -- so many of your babies have found their way to my clan, and I love them all.
@/wolfslam -- my beloved

Also, @/dreamclaws, @/brit, and the rest of the Water dom team, for making every push, fundraiser, and activity into something fun and engaging and a joy to participate in.
Aww, yay!

I won't tag, because I don't like to disturb people unsolicited, but:

@/Nekomori -- creative genius both in dragon colours and art
@/WhisperWinged -- so many of your babies have found their way to my clan, and I love them all.
@/wolfslam -- my beloved

Also, @/dreamclaws, @/brit, and the rest of the Water dom team, for making every push, fundraiser, and activity into something fun and engaging and a joy to participate in.
DSfRuAQ.png
@argante u r the best bean [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@argante
u r the best bean
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
To:

@Kiteth I owe you for getting me through the most awful days of this year, both on this site and off. Thank you so much.

@Frostlightles They have a lore shop that spiked a wave of inspiration I haven't felt in a long time, and I wanted to thank them for getting me invested in lore all over again. I've loved every bit of art I've gotten from them, both written and drawn.

@Nozaria For being such a supporter in lineage making, for making my lineage line project possible at all, they're absolutely wonderful!

@ColorfulCredit For being a source of laughter and creativity, and an all around great person. They run an amazing giveaway thread, if anyone wants to check it out and get in on the fun. I hope this time of the year is kinder to you, friend.

@nohrg For letting me pester him over scries again and again and again, for being my friend in a way that lives beyond the fun trappnigs of this site
To:

@Kiteth I owe you for getting me through the most awful days of this year, both on this site and off. Thank you so much.

@Frostlightles They have a lore shop that spiked a wave of inspiration I haven't felt in a long time, and I wanted to thank them for getting me invested in lore all over again. I've loved every bit of art I've gotten from them, both written and drawn.

@Nozaria For being such a supporter in lineage making, for making my lineage line project possible at all, they're absolutely wonderful!

@ColorfulCredit For being a source of laughter and creativity, and an all around great person. They run an amazing giveaway thread, if anyone wants to check it out and get in on the fun. I hope this time of the year is kinder to you, friend.

@nohrg For letting me pester him over scries again and again and again, for being my friend in a way that lives beyond the fun trappnigs of this site
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
December 1st

@Argante @minty @Kunikida @Valikor @SilverLately

You've all helped me make this horrible year bearable. I know it sounds like it's not much, but it really, really is. SO much has gone wrong, but thanks to you guys (and the rest of dragon fam!) I've held on, and I can't express how much I appreciate you. <3
December 1st

@Argante @minty @Kunikida @Valikor @SilverLately

You've all helped me make this horrible year bearable. I know it sounds like it's not much, but it really, really is. SO much has gone wrong, but thanks to you guys (and the rest of dragon fam!) I've held on, and I can't express how much I appreciate you. <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Day 1
You guys are gonna get so sick of pings I can feel it! xD

Lallie, Kitanya, cloudydawn and Argante - thanks for putting in the time and effort to run all these events! You're making the site better for everyone!

Second thanks bubble goes out to the rest of Wind Council and affiliates (Panderz, tarshaan, sassypants, Humboldt, Lonin and everyone who I have not encountered frequently but still works hard behind the scenes!) I appreciate all your organising and presence on FR and discord, you make this a wonderfully welcome place for everyone, even casuals like me hehe.
Day 1
You guys are gonna get so sick of pings I can feel it! xD

Lallie, Kitanya, cloudydawn and Argante - thanks for putting in the time and effort to run all these events! You're making the site better for everyone!

Second thanks bubble goes out to the rest of Wind Council and affiliates (Panderz, tarshaan, sassypants, Humboldt, Lonin and everyone who I have not encountered frequently but still works hard behind the scenes!) I appreciate all your organising and presence on FR and discord, you make this a wonderfully welcome place for everyone, even casuals like me hehe.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@flaminchi everytime i look at your art it makes me smile, and i look at your art of wildflower whenever i need one, thank you

@NeosiAxiom your drawings are wicked cool and cute at the same time, and very lovely. you make me think about things beyond the standard fr lore-world and expand my imagination in doing so

@Ronnie1107 you are interactive and your love for frogs and toads is incredible, and always have a way of getting a laugh out of me

@archons you are sweet and kind and are a joy to be around, like a cinnamon roll. and i enjoy chatting with you

@RipPip I enjoy seeing you grow as an artist and making funky lil drawings, you can draw the funny in one moment, the whimsical the next, and the serious even after that! your balance and perseverence is something to look up to
@flaminchi everytime i look at your art it makes me smile, and i look at your art of wildflower whenever i need one, thank you

@NeosiAxiom your drawings are wicked cool and cute at the same time, and very lovely. you make me think about things beyond the standard fr lore-world and expand my imagination in doing so

@Ronnie1107 you are interactive and your love for frogs and toads is incredible, and always have a way of getting a laugh out of me

@archons you are sweet and kind and are a joy to be around, like a cinnamon roll. and i enjoy chatting with you

@RipPip I enjoy seeing you grow as an artist and making funky lil drawings, you can draw the funny in one moment, the whimsical the next, and the serious even after that! your balance and perseverence is something to look up to
bunnysmall.png My Accent Shop
@SageHoney you're gonna make me cry- thank you sm,,,, <3
You're an amazing friend.
@SageHoney you're gonna make me cry- thank you sm,,,, <3
You're an amazing friend.
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
@crystallarium You invited me to this wonderful community and I enjoy it so much!

@Lallie Thank you for hosting this really fun season of giving challenge! Sometimes chasing what we need to get done irl makes us forget what is really important in life.
@crystallarium You invited me to this wonderful community and I enjoy it so much!

@Lallie Thank you for hosting this really fun season of giving challenge! Sometimes chasing what we need to get done irl makes us forget what is really important in life.
Day 1 ~

Most my friends on here aren’t active anymore and I’ve been a little quiet on discords - BUT I am grateful for:

1) Wind dom - y’all work so hard to make such fun events and keep us motivated to reach dom. I just really love wind, and all the hard work you do for us <3

2) wind cord/all other discords - I know it takes a lot to runs those, and I just really appreciate a place to get fast communication and help for all things FR. It’s been invaluable to me.

3) Forum guide folks - whoa there… you are special people. I cannot tell you how many I have saved to notepads/bios/favourites. You put in all the hard work that we don’t have to do… y’all are the real MVPs!

4) Artsy folk - I could tag so many here (I actually may come back when I’m not on mobile to put their names) I mostly spend my hard earned monies on art here.. I think it’s phenomenal and there are some REEEEEALLY great artists here, and I love being able to support them, even just a little bit.

5) You, my dear. Lallie ~ you definitely make FR a better place, I could say for simply for making this thread, but also being part of wind council ^^
Day 1 ~

Most my friends on here aren’t active anymore and I’ve been a little quiet on discords - BUT I am grateful for:

1) Wind dom - y’all work so hard to make such fun events and keep us motivated to reach dom. I just really love wind, and all the hard work you do for us <3

2) wind cord/all other discords - I know it takes a lot to runs those, and I just really appreciate a place to get fast communication and help for all things FR. It’s been invaluable to me.

3) Forum guide folks - whoa there… you are special people. I cannot tell you how many I have saved to notepads/bios/favourites. You put in all the hard work that we don’t have to do… y’all are the real MVPs!

4) Artsy folk - I could tag so many here (I actually may come back when I’m not on mobile to put their names) I mostly spend my hard earned monies on art here.. I think it’s phenomenal and there are some REEEEEALLY great artists here, and I love being able to support them, even just a little bit.

5) You, my dear. Lallie ~ you definitely make FR a better place, I could say for simply for making this thread, but also being part of wind council ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Day 1

@Siscily Thank you for your various services, especially the free nests that you provide. I wouldn't be able to pull off all my breeding projects without you!

@Gryphire Thank you for sticking around for such a long time in my melting/brewing thread ;w; I've seen so many folks come and go (which is all valid of course!) and I'm just happy to have you.

@lalafell We don't talk so often but I always enjoy when we do! Good luck on all the projects that you have!
Day 1

@Siscily Thank you for your various services, especially the free nests that you provide. I wouldn't be able to pull off all my breeding projects without you!

@Gryphire Thank you for sticking around for such a long time in my melting/brewing thread ;w; I've seen so many folks come and go (which is all valid of course!) and I'm just happy to have you.

@lalafell We don't talk so often but I always enjoy when we do! Good luck on all the projects that you have!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222