Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 221 222
For day 5, I sent @/SilentWanderer a package of nature fest items.
For day 5, I sent @/SilentWanderer a package of nature fest items.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Kothra" date="2022-12-01 23:03:20" ] 01 December @Myrtana - Thank you for all you do behind the scenes for Nature DOM and for being the fearless leader of The Behemoth guild. [/quote] Awwww, Kothraaaa!!! I'm certainly not "fearless", but thank-you very much all the same! It's nice to be acknowledged, especially since I don't really put myself out there much. lol ^w^ You shouldn't sell yourself short, either! You've been a huge help as part of the Nature dom team, too! Thank-you for being such an awesome friend. <3 Edit: I realized I pinged myself, and FORGOT to ping you, @Kothra! xD
Kothra wrote on 2022-12-01 23:03:20:
01 December

@Myrtana - Thank you for all you do behind the scenes for Nature DOM and for being the fearless leader of The Behemoth guild.

Awwww, Kothraaaa!!! I'm certainly not "fearless", but thank-you very much all the same! It's nice to be acknowledged, especially since I don't really put myself out there much. lol ^w^

You shouldn't sell yourself short, either! You've been a huge help as part of the Nature dom team, too! Thank-you for being such an awesome friend. <3

Edit: I realized I pinged myself, and FORGOT to ping you, @Kothra! xD

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
December 5th
Pick a random user and send them one or two items relating to their Flight's Festival

Done! I had a couple extra items from last year's water fest that I sent to a newbie I found.
December 5th
Pick a random user and send them one or two items relating to their Flight's Festival

Done! I had a couple extra items from last year's water fest that I sent to a newbie I found.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
- Day 5 -

Sent out a gift with a nice festival item!
- Day 5 -

Sent out a gift with a nice festival item!
YUDrFCG.png
Time to play catch-up!

December 2nd: Sent some wintery familiars to new members of Nature!

December 3rd: Sent out some Sapling flowerbombs

Time to play catch-up!

December 2nd: Sent some wintery familiars to new members of Nature!

December 3rd: Sent out some Sapling flowerbombs

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
December 5:

Sent a Tattered Maps skin from Mistral Jamboree 2017 for a newer member of Wind flight.

December 5:

Sent a Tattered Maps skin from Mistral Jamboree 2017 for a newer member of Wind flight.

XdA0BPq.png
December 5: sent a little plaguey gift to a random player for their flight festival!
December 5: sent a little plaguey gift to a random player for their flight festival!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[center][b]December 5th[/b][/center] [center]Picked a Water flight user and gifted them a few things from 2016~ [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/center]
December 5th
Picked a Water flight user and gifted them a few things from 2016~
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
Oh I decided to do day 4 too and got a pillow scene and a Raven sylvan thing. What lucky timing I actually had stuff!

Flight fest things away too!
Oh I decided to do day 4 too and got a pillow scene and a Raven sylvan thing. What lucky timing I actually had stuff!

Flight fest things away too!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
December 5th

Picked a random lightning member in the active users list and gave them a Trailing Storm and a Lightning Aura!
December 5th

Picked a random lightning member in the active users list and gave them a Trailing Storm and a Lightning Aura!
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 221 222