Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222
To @MaxOptimizer - thank you so much for your kindness when you helped me name my dragons. It was fun to see your ideas, and it made it so much easier in naming the many projects dragons in my lair. You even inspired me to finally start my Pokemon lantern project. I am very thankful that we met through this site and continue to be friends thereafter. Please know how much of a positive difference you have made in my life this year ^^

To those that support and maintain the December Kindness Challenge ( @Lallie ), Advent Calendar ( @Kitanya ), SSE ( @Argante ), and the Secret Santa Art Exchange ( @Hexlash ) - this time of year is the favorite on Flight Rising, and it's through events like these that help bring such a positive light and tons of fun, even reminding us what this time of year is about - bringing kindness and joy to others, whether through acts of kindness, giving, or sharing. Thank you for all the effort you put into these wonderful events!
To @MaxOptimizer - thank you so much for your kindness when you helped me name my dragons. It was fun to see your ideas, and it made it so much easier in naming the many projects dragons in my lair. You even inspired me to finally start my Pokemon lantern project. I am very thankful that we met through this site and continue to be friends thereafter. Please know how much of a positive difference you have made in my life this year ^^

To those that support and maintain the December Kindness Challenge ( @Lallie ), Advent Calendar ( @Kitanya ), SSE ( @Argante ), and the Secret Santa Art Exchange ( @Hexlash ) - this time of year is the favorite on Flight Rising, and it's through events like these that help bring such a positive light and tons of fun, even reminding us what this time of year is about - bringing kindness and joy to others, whether through acts of kindness, giving, or sharing. Thank you for all the effort you put into these wonderful events!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Yes, it's time for the best time of the year!

First of all, thank you to @raptorix and @DarkPuffin for both of their dragon swap threads! These threads are like my little rituals on FR and I love the endorphin they give me.

Thank you to @TheWhiteHart for their amazing leveling service. The little lore roleplay thing really makes it special and I love it.

Thank you to @PuffinSweater for running an amazing exalt rescue. Really, if you'd like a special dragon I cannot recommend it enough!

And thank you to @voidleaf for starting the Strange Breeds project! It's been a blast seeing all the dragons and I hope it'll stick around for a while!
Yes, it's time for the best time of the year!

First of all, thank you to @raptorix and @DarkPuffin for both of their dragon swap threads! These threads are like my little rituals on FR and I love the endorphin they give me.

Thank you to @TheWhiteHart for their amazing leveling service. The little lore roleplay thing really makes it special and I love it.

Thank you to @PuffinSweater for running an amazing exalt rescue. Really, if you'd like a special dragon I cannot recommend it enough!

And thank you to @voidleaf for starting the Strange Breeds project! It's been a blast seeing all the dragons and I hope it'll stick around for a while!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@Fyrebird3453 (totally not me forgetting the numbers behind your name, hopefully this pings you correctly now lol xD) Pinging you because I challenge you to join as well! I have a lot of fun scrying g1s with you and buying your way-too-pretty fodder. And also your basically one of the only friends who's pretty consistently active here so yea, ty for being here!:D <3

@Harvestable - I hope you’re okay with pings I just wanted you to see this. You that you we’re the first person to gift me something on this site and you gave me some useful tips to start out too! I think you’re the one who got me addicted to collecting familiars so thank you for giving me something to do haha. Anyway, thank you for the gifts because even if it didn’t mean that much to you it meant a lot to me. And I hope you never stop being such an amazing person! <3

Sinjin - For hosting some great forum games! I’ve only really participated in the buy a dragon for the person below you one, but I have a lot of fun with it and I’m sure others do too!

neohcs - Has helped me and probably others a lot with all the light flight dominance work they do so that’s amazing in my opinion! There are a lot more people who help with it but I think neohcs has helped me the most so they get a special mention, but I’m greatful for everyone in the dominance team!

Mahogi - I know there are a lot of glimmer and gloom guides but the one they’ve made is the one I found first and the technique I still use today to get all my sweet daily treasure. And no doubt others have found it useful too! If it wasn’t for that guide I think I would’ve stopped playing FR just because of how hard it was to get treasure at the start. So I guess I kind of owe Mahogi everything I have on this site in a way! <3

And I’ve got to give a mention to you Lallie, for hosting a great event like this one and spreading love all over FR this way!
@Fyrebird3453 (totally not me forgetting the numbers behind your name, hopefully this pings you correctly now lol xD) Pinging you because I challenge you to join as well! I have a lot of fun scrying g1s with you and buying your way-too-pretty fodder. And also your basically one of the only friends who's pretty consistently active here so yea, ty for being here!:D <3

@Harvestable - I hope you’re okay with pings I just wanted you to see this. You that you we’re the first person to gift me something on this site and you gave me some useful tips to start out too! I think you’re the one who got me addicted to collecting familiars so thank you for giving me something to do haha. Anyway, thank you for the gifts because even if it didn’t mean that much to you it meant a lot to me. And I hope you never stop being such an amazing person! <3

Sinjin - For hosting some great forum games! I’ve only really participated in the buy a dragon for the person below you one, but I have a lot of fun with it and I’m sure others do too!

neohcs - Has helped me and probably others a lot with all the light flight dominance work they do so that’s amazing in my opinion! There are a lot more people who help with it but I think neohcs has helped me the most so they get a special mention, but I’m greatful for everyone in the dominance team!

Mahogi - I know there are a lot of glimmer and gloom guides but the one they’ve made is the one I found first and the technique I still use today to get all my sweet daily treasure. And no doubt others have found it useful too! If it wasn’t for that guide I think I would’ve stopped playing FR just because of how hard it was to get treasure at the start. So I guess I kind of owe Mahogi everything I have on this site in a way! <3

And I’ve got to give a mention to you Lallie, for hosting a great event like this one and spreading love all over FR this way!
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.

Day One
Was excited to start gifting this year, so I sent out some festive gift baskets
to a few new players. As always, thanks so much for hosting, Lallie. ^-^

I feel really grateful to be a part of this community. I hope
that everyone has a wonderful month of kindness. <3

Day One
Was excited to start gifting this year, so I sent out some festive gift baskets
to a few new players. As always, thanks so much for hosting, Lallie. ^-^

I feel really grateful to be a part of this community. I hope
that everyone has a wonderful month of kindness. <3
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
PreuxChevalier who is always so thoughtful, kind, encouraging and creative

ColorfulCredit for their incredible generosity

SageK253 for helping others and their enthusiasm for my lineage

Mondschatten for letting me have the first CotG lightning primal

StormWater for sending such an amazing gift

And just so many people. The giving and kindness on this site is what makes it fun <3
PreuxChevalier who is always so thoughtful, kind, encouraging and creative

ColorfulCredit for their incredible generosity

SageK253 for helping others and their enthusiasm for my lineage

Mondschatten for letting me have the first CotG lightning primal

StormWater for sending such an amazing gift

And just so many people. The giving and kindness on this site is what makes it fun <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
December 1

Thee would comminucate with some BEINGs through the Arcane Flight discord that motivate thee.

Some of these BEINGS include:
@Redyams Thee loves thy style when scrying with art. Thee did commission them for one of thy muse (dragon) Cygnus and thee loves it! The Icewarden has been waitng fo thy allegiance with thee.

@Ladylilitu They switched allegiance to the Icewarden. Thy Icewarden is displeased though. Thee admires thy scrying with prophecy (writing). Thee may not have commissioned thee when open with thy prophecies but from the ones thee has deciphered thee loves thy wording with the arrangement of letters. Thee sometimes looks at thy lair as it be inspiring! Thee wishes you to have the resolve to align thy BEING with the Flamecaller as it be thy rightful flight for thee.

@Wardove Thee admired thy positivity when communicating in discord. Thee also loves how you would respond to badge collecting in Flight Rising. Thee may not know much about space technology but thy obsession with them is impressive to scrying dragons of them. They need help with overcoming adversity.

Not from thy arcane flight discord includes

@RubieKanary

Thee is one of thy favorite artists to commission and had commissioned when offerring commissions in arcane foddart. Thy last recent scry was with MAIMOONA! Thee loves thy art style ndthy lair is inspiring with the way it is placed. Thy Arcanist is ok with thy allegiance but a more essential calling for thee would be the Icewarden. Thee enjoys communicating with Rubie (dragon) through art which is fun to observe.

@Nishiboys
Golly it has been years and during Nature Dominance pushes thee almost always sees thy commission slots. Thee loves all the ones you have fulfilled and for thy diligence in fulfilling thy comissions. Thank you for responding to messages when delayed.

December 1

Thee would comminucate with some BEINGs through the Arcane Flight discord that motivate thee.

Some of these BEINGS include:
@Redyams Thee loves thy style when scrying with art. Thee did commission them for one of thy muse (dragon) Cygnus and thee loves it! The Icewarden has been waitng fo thy allegiance with thee.

@Ladylilitu They switched allegiance to the Icewarden. Thy Icewarden is displeased though. Thee admires thy scrying with prophecy (writing). Thee may not have commissioned thee when open with thy prophecies but from the ones thee has deciphered thee loves thy wording with the arrangement of letters. Thee sometimes looks at thy lair as it be inspiring! Thee wishes you to have the resolve to align thy BEING with the Flamecaller as it be thy rightful flight for thee.

@Wardove Thee admired thy positivity when communicating in discord. Thee also loves how you would respond to badge collecting in Flight Rising. Thee may not know much about space technology but thy obsession with them is impressive to scrying dragons of them. They need help with overcoming adversity.

Not from thy arcane flight discord includes

@RubieKanary

Thee is one of thy favorite artists to commission and had commissioned when offerring commissions in arcane foddart. Thy last recent scry was with MAIMOONA! Thee loves thy art style ndthy lair is inspiring with the way it is placed. Thy Arcanist is ok with thy allegiance but a more essential calling for thee would be the Icewarden. Thee enjoys communicating with Rubie (dragon) through art which is fun to observe.

@Nishiboys
Golly it has been years and during Nature Dominance pushes thee almost always sees thy commission slots. Thee loves all the ones you have fulfilled and for thy diligence in fulfilling thy comissions. Thank you for responding to messages when delayed.

@/Puffinsweater
They are currently inactive, so I will save them the extra ping if and when they come back. This person was/is the owner of PuffinSweater's Free Exalt Rescue, probably the biggest on the site. They have taken in several of my dragons, and I have a few dragons from them! The exalt rescue is still up and running! Not to the same scale, but it's open. It's really just an amazing service! I would make an essay about it if I could!

@perfectoranges
Thank you for putting so much love into Sunset's lineage and everything you do! Sunset's Legacy is probably one of the main reasons I love FR so much. You seem to radiate positivity wherever you are on the site, and you have the power to bring people together. So yeah, you're awesome!

@SilentWanderer
I don't have a single, specific reason to thank you. You just seem to make FR a a positive place from Heart Tree Hatchery to Children of The Gardens. You have always been helpful, and I've always felt pretty welcome. Thank you!

@GoldeenBee
I don't know you very much, but the art you created for Zahavi was amazing! In fact, you create a lot of amazing art for everyone. I hope we can interact more in the future!

@GlowStorm
Thank you for creating the Hatchery United thread! It's really good for hatcheries like mine to get extra attention, so thanks a lot! Here's an extra thank you for still maintaining it! That's the most important part.
@/Puffinsweater
They are currently inactive, so I will save them the extra ping if and when they come back. This person was/is the owner of PuffinSweater's Free Exalt Rescue, probably the biggest on the site. They have taken in several of my dragons, and I have a few dragons from them! The exalt rescue is still up and running! Not to the same scale, but it's open. It's really just an amazing service! I would make an essay about it if I could!

@perfectoranges
Thank you for putting so much love into Sunset's lineage and everything you do! Sunset's Legacy is probably one of the main reasons I love FR so much. You seem to radiate positivity wherever you are on the site, and you have the power to bring people together. So yeah, you're awesome!

@SilentWanderer
I don't have a single, specific reason to thank you. You just seem to make FR a a positive place from Heart Tree Hatchery to Children of The Gardens. You have always been helpful, and I've always felt pretty welcome. Thank you!

@GoldeenBee
I don't know you very much, but the art you created for Zahavi was amazing! In fact, you create a lot of amazing art for everyone. I hope we can interact more in the future!

@GlowStorm
Thank you for creating the Hatchery United thread! It's really good for hatcheries like mine to get extra attention, so thanks a lot! Here's an extra thank you for still maintaining it! That's the most important part.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
.......Ooooohmy. I had this post nearly ready and then..... sneezed. And I hit SOMEthing; fwoosh. Blank window. No Undo. Well, [i]Spiral poots[/i]. [emoji=nocturne confused size=1] RIGHT. Or rather, re-write! Sorry if the second go is extra rough, I am now a bit rushed for time. I took a low-anxiety low-OCD approach*, rather than grapple with who to list or editing this post 90 times because I do not want to leave anybody out. [center][quote][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056/3#post_52842931]December 1st[/url][/b] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love[/quote][/center] 1. Everyone who posts (and/or helps to maintain and update) helpful guides, without whom I would have never, among other things, been up to speed and up to level 25 in the Coliseum so quickly (which I have had numerous occasions to be glad for). Also, people who post guides to FINDING other posts and resources, for the new and/or "I could swear I had a link to that right here-.... um." (Hi, it me.) 2. Everyone ever who has answered somebody's questions, most definitely including my own. SO many PMs I sent, because posting made me feel queasy, and people were always kind enough to answer. With my lack of comfort with forums (even now, yes; it did not go away, I just manage it better) and limited 'social spoons', I struggle to pay this one forward, but I try. 3. Everyone who strives to pay forward to others the kindness and help they have received. It helps to make this site what it is. 4. Those who volunteer their time and effort, in whatever way, to help make user-run programs and events, and other herding-cats-like things, happen! 5. People who post games and other such threads to amuse. entertain, or otherwise engage others - those which fade into the mists of the thread list as well as those which go on for ages. There is no success without trying! [i]There.[/i] Not as good as my first go, but I am about out of time. *I know this 'you know who you are' approach is not quite to spec for the day 1 task, but I was not joking about the anxiety and that. I made it work. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=heart size=1] (edit - 1, forgot part of a thing that was in the original, fixed 2, sent out a random small gift even though I did this, because why not)
.......Ooooohmy. I had this post nearly ready and then..... sneezed. And I hit SOMEthing; fwoosh. Blank window. No Undo.

Well, Spiral poots. RIGHT. Or rather, re-write! Sorry if the second go is extra rough, I am now a bit rushed for time. I took a low-anxiety low-OCD approach*, rather than grapple with who to list or editing this post 90 times because I do not want to leave anybody out.
Quote:
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! You are welcome to tag them here and tell them why, spread the love

1. Everyone who posts (and/or helps to maintain and update) helpful guides, without whom I would have never, among other things, been up to speed and up to level 25 in the Coliseum so quickly (which I have had numerous occasions to be glad for).
Also, people who post guides to FINDING other posts and resources, for the new and/or "I could swear I had a link to that right here-.... um." (Hi, it me.)

2. Everyone ever who has answered somebody's questions, most definitely including my own. SO many PMs I sent, because posting made me feel queasy, and people were always kind enough to answer.
With my lack of comfort with forums (even now, yes; it did not go away, I just manage it better) and limited 'social spoons', I struggle to pay this one forward, but I try.

3. Everyone who strives to pay forward to others the kindness and help they have received. It helps to make this site what it is.

4. Those who volunteer their time and effort, in whatever way, to help make user-run programs and events, and other herding-cats-like things, happen!

5. People who post games and other such threads to amuse. entertain, or otherwise engage others - those which fade into the mists of the thread list as well as those which go on for ages. There is no success without trying!

There. Not as good as my first go, but I am about out of time.

*I know this 'you know who you are' approach is not quite to spec for the day 1 task, but I was not joking about the anxiety and that. I made it work.

(edit - 1, forgot part of a thing that was in the original, fixed
2, sent out a random small gift even though I did this, because why not)

@Emberglo @seradis @GrinningFox @HoneyedBee @DuskAwakening @Duskie @Evandar I'm sure I've missed a few. Sorry

Thank you for all you do for Shadow! You guys are awesome!

@Emberglo @seradis @GrinningFox @HoneyedBee @DuskAwakening @Duskie @Evandar I'm sure I've missed a few. Sorry

Thank you for all you do for Shadow! You guys are awesome!
[/url]shadow_trainer.png[/url]
I am once again to nervous to ping anyone so I've sent out a few giftbombs to newbies in the introductions forum
I am once again to nervous to ping anyone so I've sent out a few giftbombs to newbies in the introductions forum
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222