Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77
Oh man I've been eagerly waiting for this. :D I've sent in my forum and can't wait to see who I get matched with. ^^
Oh man I've been eagerly waiting for this. :D I've sent in my forum and can't wait to see who I get matched with. ^^
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Yay, I'm so excited for Secret Santa to get up and running again! This is my favorite time of year. ^.^ ♥
Yay, I'm so excited for Secret Santa to get up and running again! This is my favorite time of year. ^.^ ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Just signed up, thanks for running this!

@Spr1ng @at1as join too!
Just signed up, thanks for running this!

@Spr1ng @at1as join too!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
I decided to sign up for the heck of it.
Can't wait for this to start.
I decided to sign up for the heck of it.
Can't wait for this to start.
y0YshUu.png
What a lovely idea! I had never heard of this thus far, but I really adore the idea. c: Added myself~ ♥
What a lovely idea! I had never heard of this thus far, but I really adore the idea. c: Added myself~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Argante I hope you don't mind the ping! I just wanted to confirm: Did I sign up? I wanted to but I completely forget if I actually did sign up or not
@Argante I hope you don't mind the ping! I just wanted to confirm: Did I sign up? I wanted to but I completely forget if I actually did sign up or not
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds

You signed up on the first!
@Cantertothewinds

You signed up on the first!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I always look forward to this event! I'm very excited to take part again!!
I always look forward to this event! I'm very excited to take part again!!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
i completely forgot about this, but i just signed up ^^ can't wait for it to start
i completely forgot about this, but i just signed up ^^ can't wait for it to start
Ahhh I'm so excited! This has been one of my favorite community events since I joined FR, but last year I missed out bc for some reason I was looking in the wrong forum

I made sure to sign up this time, thank you to the elves for putting this together!!
Ahhh I'm so excited! This has been one of my favorite community events since I joined FR, but last year I missed out bc for some reason I was looking in the wrong forum

I made sure to sign up this time, thank you to the elves for putting this together!!
dOfXepK.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77