Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Argante
@Argante
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
signed up woohoo!! this'll be my first time doing 500k tier so >:O
signed up woohoo!! this'll be my first time doing 500k tier so >:O
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@Argante [quote][center][i]"There comes the time.. When we hear the ring bells call.. When the lairs has come together as one There are hatchlings waiting To send gifts to one and all tonight The greatest night of all! We can go on Countdowning day-by-day That someone, somewhere soon make a gift We're all a part of Sornieth's big family And the truth, you know, gifts are all we need..."[/i][/center] [/quote] Okay, that's it for my poetry for today.. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2] But YAY!! Here comes the Secret Santa again!! [emoji=fae star size=2][emoji=aberration star size=2][emoji=banescale star size=2][emoji=imperial star size=2] I've joined as always, and as always I can't wait for the [b]GRANDE FINALE[/b] also @Bakenekodesu - You can't miss it this year!! <3
@Argante

Quote:
"There comes the time..
When we hear the ring bells call..
When the lairs has come together as one
There are hatchlings waiting
To send gifts to one and all tonight
The greatest night of all!

We can go on
Countdowning day-by-day
That someone, somewhere soon make a gift
We're all a part of Sornieth's big family
And the truth, you know, gifts are all we need..."

Okay, that's it for my poetry for today..

But YAY!!
Here comes the Secret Santa again!!

I've joined as always, and as always I can't wait for the GRANDE FINALE

also @Bakenekodesu - You can't miss it this year!! <3
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@argante

Question: can you give art as part of your gift, if you have an art shop?
@argante

Question: can you give art as part of your gift, if you have an art shop?
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Blessed be, the time has come for SSE! <33
Blessed be, the time has come for SSE! <33
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
First time doing this :O! But ready to smack
First time doing this :O! But ready to smack
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Sharanay
Thanks for the ping, just threw my name in the hat ♥
Now I just need to save up funds :'3
@Sharanay
Thanks for the ping, just threw my name in the hat ♥
Now I just need to save up funds :'3
@DragonQueenHi (because I was just reading through and saw the answer to your question) https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_52367173 [quote]You are welcome to give art and services, but they are considered stocking stuffers and do not count towards the value of your gift. Unfortunately our elves have no way of fairly evaluating non-site items. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value.[/quote] So, you can include art as a nice extra, but it does not count toward minimum gift value. I hope that helps!
@DragonQueenHi (because I was just reading through and saw the answer to your question)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_52367173
Quote:
You are welcome to give art and services, but they are considered stocking stuffers and do not count towards the value of your gift. Unfortunately our elves have no way of fairly evaluating non-site items. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value.

So, you can include art as a nice extra, but it does not count toward minimum gift value. I hope that helps!
[center]Oh yay! My favourite event of the year! [emoji=skydancer star size=1] [emoji=spiral love size=1] [img]https://promoalltest-blog.cdnpromo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/My-Promo-video-58_1280x720.gif[/img][/center]
Oh yay! My favourite event of the year!

My-Promo-video-58_1280x720.gif
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Woooooo
Woooooo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77