Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fa6ue2c.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is by a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. to the left of both images is text that reads "flight rising secret santa 2022.")[/i][/size] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Hello, and [/b][/color][color=#b39558][b]welcome[/b][/color] [color=#ea4e3e][b]to the 2022 Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange![/b][/color][/center] Hi! I'm Arga, the host of the Secret Santa! Make sure to review the thread, put on your cozy sweater, and prepare for holiday cheer as usual. Thank you for joining us! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x8Zkbl2.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is next to a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the two images repeat.[/i][/size] [size=5][color=#5B6D51][b]It's time for:[/b][/color][b][color=#b39558] Wrapping Up[/b][/color][/size] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Thank you for taking part in the 2022 Secret Santa Exchange![/b][/color] [color=#5B6D51][b]We have [/color][/b] [b][color=#b39558]542[/b][/color] [color=#5B6D51][b]participants this year![/b][/color][/center] [center] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Is your flight hosting a SSE? Are you hosting a holiday event?[/b][/color] Please let me know so I can add it to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_52367176]our friends list[/url]![/center] [center][color=#ea4e3e][b]Please ensure you understand the expectations of the Secret Santa.[/b][/color] Make sure to read the next three posts before filling out the form, and to ask any questions you may have.[/center]
fa6ue2c.png
(a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is by a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. to the left of both images is text that reads "flight rising secret santa 2022.")
Hello, and welcome to the 2022 Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange!

Hi! I'm Arga, the host of the Secret Santa! Make sure to review the thread, put on your cozy sweater, and prepare for holiday cheer as usual. Thank you for joining us!

x8Zkbl2.png
(a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is next to a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the two images repeat.
It's time for: Wrapping Up

Thank you for taking part in the 2022 Secret Santa Exchange!

We have 542 participants this year!
Is your flight hosting a SSE? Are you hosting a holiday event?
Please let me know so I can add it to our friends list!
Please ensure you understand the expectations of the Secret Santa.
Make sure to read the next three posts before filling out the form, and to ask any questions you may have.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pOVZ3A6.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "about secret santa.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts within a group of people. Participants are matched at random and gifts are distributed through a third party, so that all gifts are delivered secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed at delivery. Flight Rising's all-flight's Secret Santa (where you are now) has run every year since 2013. Welcome to the [color=#b39558][b]tenth annual SSE[/b][/color]! [center][size=4][b][color=#ea4e3e]Everyone is welcome to join the exchange, no matter their flight or account age. Come spread some holiday cheer![/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2niV6NA.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "timeline.")[/i][/color][/size][/center] [indent][color=#5B6D51][b]Nov. 1 - Dec. 2:[/b][/color] Sign ups. [color=#ea4e3e][b]Dec. 3 - Dec. 5:[/b][/color] Matching. [color=#5B6D51][b]Dec. 5 - Dec. 21:[/b][/color] Shopping. [color=#ea4e3e][b]Dec. 21, 23:59 FR:[/b][/color] Deadline to send your match's gift to your elf. [color=#5B6D51][b]Dec. 22 - Dec. 25:[/b][/color] Delivery! [color=#ea4e3e][b]Dec. 26 - Jan. 12:[/b][/color] Rematch event.[/indent] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sR5OD2I.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "expectations.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] The exchange has 4 financial tiers for participation: [b]50k[/b] and up, [b]100k [/b]and up, [b]250k [/b]and up, and [b]500k [/b]and up. Participants will be matched with another user in their financial tier. You must follow the event guidelines for gifts (see below) and provide a gift worth no less than the minimum of their tier. Your Santa will do the same for you. However, [color=#ea4e3e][b]THERE IS NO MAXIMUM![/b][/color] Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond measure. Gifts are to be delivered[b] [i]to your elf[/i][/b] by the deadline [b]December 21 at 23:59 FR time [/b]so that they may be delivered in the following days. Elves have until 23:59 FR time on Dec 25th to deliver gifts, so if you don't receive your gifts right away, don't worry!
pOVZ3A6.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "about secret santa.")
A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts within a group of people. Participants are matched at random and gifts are distributed through a third party, so that all gifts are delivered secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed at delivery.

Flight Rising's all-flight's Secret Santa (where you are now) has run every year since 2013. Welcome to the tenth annual SSE!
Everyone is welcome to join the exchange, no matter their flight or account age. Come spread some holiday cheer!

2niV6NA.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "timeline.")
Nov. 1 - Dec. 2: Sign ups.
Dec. 3 - Dec. 5: Matching.
Dec. 5 - Dec. 21: Shopping.
Dec. 21, 23:59 FR: Deadline to send your match's gift to your elf.
Dec. 22 - Dec. 25: Delivery!
Dec. 26 - Jan. 12: Rematch event.

sR5OD2I.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "expectations.")
The exchange has 4 financial tiers for participation: 50k and up, 100k and up, 250k and up, and 500k and up.

Participants will be matched with another user in their financial tier. You must follow the event guidelines for gifts (see below) and provide a gift worth no less than the minimum of their tier. Your Santa will do the same for you.

However, THERE IS NO MAXIMUM! Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond measure.

Gifts are to be delivered to your elf by the deadline December 21 at 23:59 FR time so that they may be delivered in the following days.

Elves have until 23:59 FR time on Dec 25th to deliver gifts, so if you don't receive your gifts right away, don't worry!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7JhfK5k.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "FAQs.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] [b][color=#ea4e3e]Do I get to pick my match?[/color][/b] [indent]No. Your name will go into a pool of names with everyone who signed up at the same financial tier as you did. When matching time comes, you will be paired randomly with someone from the same tier. [/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]When will I know who my elf is?[/color][/b] [indent]Your elf will contact you at some point between December 3 and December 5 with your match and additional information. Please be sure to only send gifts to your elf![/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]Do I have to reveal myself to my match?[/color][/b] [indent]No. If you do NOT want to be revealed, make sure to choose the "Remain anonymous" option on the sign up form.[/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]Can I change the information on my form after I've sent it?[/color][/b] [indent]Yes. Please PM @Argante with your changes and I will edit your form accordingly.[/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]Can I sign up for more than one tier?[/color][/b] [indent]No. You may only submit the form once, for one tier. If you try to submit more than one form, any extras will be deleted. If you want to give to more than one person consider joining one of the events in our links section![/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]Can I update my wishlist throughout the exchange?[/color][/b] [indent]We ask that you do your best not to spoil yourself too much during the exchange -- let your Santa do the spoiling! Frequently updated wish lists can make shopping difficult for your Santa. If you must make an update, please notify your elf so they can relay the information to your Santa. [/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]How do service gifts work?[/color][/b] [indent]Services are considered stocking stuffers, and will not count towards the value of your gift. Please offer these carefully! The SSE does not ensure the completion of these services (ex. if a dragon sent for leveling ends up never returned to the owner, there is nothing we can do to assist in the recovery of the dragon). If a Santa offers ex. a leveling service and ends up unable to complete the gift, the dragon(s) must be safely returned to its owner (without unrequested changes ex. breeding) in order for the Santa to participate in future SSEs.[/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]What is a grinch?[/color][/b] [indent]A grinch is a user who does not turn in a gift, does not turn in their gift on time, or fails to meet their tier minimum. On the latter, our elves work hard to inform users of their gift value and will offer ideas as needed.[/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]What happens when someone doesn't receive a gift?[/color][/b] [indent]Participants who give a gift but do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool. The pool and our elves will provide a gift to keep their holiday special, even if it does arrive a little later than expected! Rematching takes place immediately following the exchange, from Dec. 26 to Jan. 12.[/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]Why were rematch Santas removed?[/color][/b] [indent]We greatly appreciate everyone who has offered to be a rematch Santa in the past! However, we have consistently been able to gift those whose partner didn't come through in-house, and we want users to be able to spoil their match without fear of later needing the funds. Gifts meant for grinches will [i]automatically [/i]be added to the rematch pool. This way, every Santa "pays" their part (turning in a gift), even if the items end up going on a bit of an adventure. That said, if you'd like to give to the rematch pool regardless, please send any donations to Argante. Thank you![/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]What is the rematch pool?[/color][/b] [indent]When a Santa turns in a gift that ends up being for a grinch, the items are added to a pool of items for those who did not receive a gift because of their grinch. The elves then work together to assemble a gift for each grinched user, using items from the rematch pool. This does not mean the grinched don't have their wishlists considered! The elves donate better suited items to the pool.[/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]What if I don't like my gift?[/color][/b] [indent]Elves are instructed not to send out any gift that does not meet the requirements for the event. We've included an option during sign ups for users to provide a detailed wishlist. Fill it out thoroughly and give your Santa a good idea of what would brighten your season. However, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn't exactly what you were hoping for. Anyone seen complaining publicly about their gift will not be welcome to participate in the future. Thank you for your understanding![/indent] [b][color=#ea4e3e]Will there ever be a 1mt/1kg tier?[/color][/b] [indent]This has been discussed in-house for a couple years now, and we continue to believe that 500kt/500g remains the best maximum. This is because a 1kg tier would (most likely) effectively become a gem gene swap. Mid-tier items would also be more difficult.[/indent] [b][color=#5B6D51]Will users ever be able to mark themselves as intending to spend over their tier, so they can be matched with one another?[/color][/b] [indent]What users consider "over the tier" is subjective, and we firmly believe users should partake in the SSE [i]expecting to receive their tier value and no more[/i]. We love when users have an Santa that spoils them far beyond the tier, but the tier minimums are in place for a reason.[/indent]
7JhfK5k.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "FAQs.")
Do I get to pick my match?
No. Your name will go into a pool of names with everyone who signed up at the same financial tier as you did. When matching time comes, you will be paired randomly with someone from the same tier.

When will I know who my elf is?
Your elf will contact you at some point between December 3 and December 5 with your match and additional information. Please be sure to only send gifts to your elf!

Do I have to reveal myself to my match?
No. If you do NOT want to be revealed, make sure to choose the "Remain anonymous" option on the sign up form.

Can I change the information on my form after I've sent it?
Yes. Please PM @Argante with your changes and I will edit your form accordingly.

Can I sign up for more than one tier?
No. You may only submit the form once, for one tier. If you try to submit more than one form, any extras will be deleted. If you want to give to more than one person consider joining one of the events in our links section!

Can I update my wishlist throughout the exchange?
We ask that you do your best not to spoil yourself too much during the exchange -- let your Santa do the spoiling! Frequently updated wish lists can make shopping difficult for your Santa. If you must make an update, please notify your elf so they can relay the information to your Santa.

How do service gifts work?
Services are considered stocking stuffers, and will not count towards the value of your gift. Please offer these carefully!

The SSE does not ensure the completion of these services (ex. if a dragon sent for leveling ends up never returned to the owner, there is nothing we can do to assist in the recovery of the dragon).

If a Santa offers ex. a leveling service and ends up unable to complete the gift, the dragon(s) must be safely returned to its owner (without unrequested changes ex. breeding) in order for the Santa to participate in future SSEs.

What is a grinch?
A grinch is a user who does not turn in a gift, does not turn in their gift on time, or fails to meet their tier minimum. On the latter, our elves work hard to inform users of their gift value and will offer ideas as needed.

What happens when someone doesn't receive a gift?
Participants who give a gift but do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool. The pool and our elves will provide a gift to keep their holiday special, even if it does arrive a little later than expected! Rematching takes place immediately following the exchange, from Dec. 26 to Jan. 12.

Why were rematch Santas removed?
We greatly appreciate everyone who has offered to be a rematch Santa in the past! However, we have consistently been able to gift those whose partner didn't come through in-house, and we want users to be able to spoil their match without fear of later needing the funds.

Gifts meant for grinches will automatically be added to the rematch pool. This way, every Santa "pays" their part (turning in a gift), even if the items end up going on a bit of an adventure.

That said, if you'd like to give to the rematch pool regardless, please send any donations to Argante. Thank you!

What is the rematch pool?
When a Santa turns in a gift that ends up being for a grinch, the items are added to a pool of items for those who did not receive a gift because of their grinch. The elves then work together to assemble a gift for each grinched user, using items from the rematch pool.

This does not mean the grinched don't have their wishlists considered! The elves donate better suited items to the pool.

What if I don't like my gift?
Elves are instructed not to send out any gift that does not meet the requirements for the event. We've included an option during sign ups for users to provide a detailed wishlist. Fill it out thoroughly and give your Santa a good idea of what would brighten your season.

However, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn't exactly what you were hoping for. Anyone seen complaining publicly about their gift will not be welcome to participate in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

Will there ever be a 1mt/1kg tier?
This has been discussed in-house for a couple years now, and we continue to believe that 500kt/500g remains the best maximum. This is because a 1kg tier would (most likely) effectively become a gem gene swap. Mid-tier items would also be more difficult.

Will users ever be able to mark themselves as intending to spend over their tier, so they can be matched with one another?
What users consider "over the tier" is subjective, and we firmly believe users should partake in the SSE expecting to receive their tier value and no more. We love when users have an Santa that spoils them far beyond the tier, but the tier minimums are in place for a reason.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/V2o8X2v.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "how it works.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] [b][color=#5B6D51]How it works:[/color][/b] Your elf will provide you with your match’s wish list. You shop for the perfect gift and send it to your elf. Then, your elf delivers that gift to your match come Christmas! The process is that simple. It's the gift that's the challenge! [i]While you are not required to shop exclusively from your match's list[/i], please send something that you would be happy to receive. If you have questions or concerns about your match’s wishlist, talk to your elf! See below for some help and guidelines. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gfKTtZq.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "the perfect gift.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] Participants may gift any item to their match, including but not limited to: gene or breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, materials, apparel, familiars, pure treasure or gems. [b][color=#5B6D51]Dragons[/color] [/b]may also be gifted but CANNOT be sent as the only gift and do not count for the 50% minimum value of your gift. If your match does not want dragons, you cannot send dragons. Your match’s wishlist will specify. Your match may also be interested in stocking stuffers, which are low value item(s) that they enjoy and perhaps collect. This CANNOT make up the majority of the gift unless they specifically request that they do. You are welcome to give art and services, but they are considered stocking stuffers and [color=#ea4e3e][b]do not count towards the value of your gift.[/b][/color] Unfortunately our elves have no way of fairly evaluating non-site items. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kIMzSkJ.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "gift guidelines.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Minimums:[/b][/color] [LIST] [*]Your gift must be worth the minimum value required by your tier on Dec. 21. [*]One item in your gift must be worth at least half/50% of that value. [/LIST] However, there are exceptions. You may also gift gem MP items or treasure specialty tab MP items that add up to half the value of your tier. Please discuss with your elf any issues you run into, but the short of it is: [color=#5B6D51][b]the closer you follow your match’s wishlist, the less your adherence to the second rule matters.[/b][/color] For example -- you are in the 500k tier and your match’s wishlist reads: “I am collecting eggs for my birthday hatch.” Eggs are not always 250k items, especially around NotN when all egg prices plummet, but if you send enough eggs to meet the 500k minimum, you will have followed your match’s wishlist closely and met the requirements. [color=#ea4e3e][b]Calculating Value:[/color] [LIST] [*]Our gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. [*]We will use whichever of the two (gems/treasure) is [i]LOWEST[/i]. [indent]- This means if an item is priced for 50 gems and 20,000 treasure, we will value it at 20,000 treasure. - If it is priced at 10 gems and 300,000 treasure, we will value it at 10 gems. - We realize there can be errant listings, or none at all. We will do our best to account for these. You may ask for elf for a price breakdown of your gift thus far if you are uncertain![/indent] [*]Gem MP items are valued at their MP price. [*]Specialty tab items (Genes, Scenes, and Vistas) are valued at their MP price. [*]All other items are valued at their lowest AH price. [*]Only site items are used to calculate gift value. [/LIST] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Special Considerations:[/color] [LIST] [*]NotN items' values plummet during the event. Do not use their pre-NotN value when preparing your gift. (In fact, we suggest not sending NotN items at all unless they're on your recipient's wishlist!) [*][b][color=#ea4e3e]ALL[/color] [/b]unhatched egg values plummet during the event. [*]Gem MP items can also be combined together or with scrolls to meet the half tier value requirement. [/LIST] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Making Money:[/b][/color] You can't buy gifts without money! Make sure to save enough for [i]at least your tier minimum[/i], though the more the merrier. You are making a commitment; don't be a grinch! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014#post_2497014]The Data-Based Money Making Guide[/url] by Paladingineer is a great resource. [LIST] [*]Sell Baldwin materials you get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]from melting[/url] [*]Play games in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/play/fairgrounds]Fairgrounds[/url] [*]Sell fodder dragons [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1#post_3141237]Exalt leveled[/url] fodder dragons [*]Sell [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle]coliseum[/url] loot (hoard-selling really adds up!) [*]Bond with familiars [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MXLGIqf.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "wishlist guidelines.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] While we encourage generosity at all tiers, the minimums are in place to allow as many users as possible the chance to take part. You may put whatever you'd like on your wishlist, but please keep the tier you've signed up for in mind. We request that your wishlist includes a few items valued at at least half for your tier, but not exceeding it (ex. if you are in the 50kt tier, items worth 25kt to 50kt). We also suggest a few lower value items you'd like (ex. if in 50kt, items worth 5kt - 15kt.) This is to make shopping easier on your Santa, as they do not have to guess what in-tier items you may like. You are welcome to also list items worth more than your tier, though! You may also request stocking stuffers, which are low value item(s) (~2kt or less) that you enjoy and perhaps collect. These will not make up the majority of your gift unless you specifically request that they do. Your wishlist [b][color=#5B6D51]must be for yourself[/color][/b] as your gifts [b][color=#5B6D51]will only be sent to you[/color][/b]. While you are welcome to resell, regift, etc what you receive later, this is not the place to request gifts for, or to be sent to, others for any reason. This is to prevent confusing or upsetting scenarios for your Santa or elf. [center][size=5][b][color=#ea4e3e]Ready to join?[/color][/b] [color=#b39558][b]Click below![/b][/size] [size=2](or [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflK9tZTUrluy8zrLxK1RpK9C-6d5v2_vaw1kQ3bw5plu2Beg/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]here[/b][/url], if images are misbehaving for you!)[/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflK9tZTUrluy8zrLxK1RpK9C-6d5v2_vaw1kQ3bw5plu2Beg/viewform?usp=sf_link][img]https://i.imgur.com/a5fuuhR.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "click here to join.")[/i][/size][/color][/center]
V2o8X2v.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "how it works.")
How it works: Your elf will provide you with your match’s wish list. You shop for the perfect gift and send it to your elf. Then, your elf delivers that gift to your match come Christmas! The process is that simple. It's the gift that's the challenge!

While you are not required to shop exclusively from your match's list, please send something that you would be happy to receive. If you have questions or concerns about your match’s wishlist, talk to your elf! See below for some help and guidelines.

gfKTtZq.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "the perfect gift.")
Participants may gift any item to their match, including but not limited to: gene or breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, materials, apparel, familiars, pure treasure or gems.

Dragons may also be gifted but CANNOT be sent as the only gift and do not count for the 50% minimum value of your gift. If your match does not want dragons, you cannot send dragons. Your match’s wishlist will specify.

Your match may also be interested in stocking stuffers, which are low value item(s) that they enjoy and perhaps collect. This CANNOT make up the majority of the gift unless they specifically request that they do.

You are welcome to give art and services, but they are considered stocking stuffers and do not count towards the value of your gift. Unfortunately our elves have no way of fairly evaluating non-site items. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value.

kIMzSkJ.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "gift guidelines.")
Minimums:
  • Your gift must be worth the minimum value required by your tier on Dec. 21.
  • One item in your gift must be worth at least half/50% of that value.
However, there are exceptions. You may also gift gem MP items or treasure specialty tab MP items that add up to half the value of your tier. Please discuss with your elf any issues you run into, but the short of it is: the closer you follow your match’s wishlist, the less your adherence to the second rule matters.

For example -- you are in the 500k tier and your match’s wishlist reads: “I am collecting eggs for my birthday hatch.” Eggs are not always 250k items, especially around NotN when all egg prices plummet, but if you send enough eggs to meet the 500k minimum, you will have followed your match’s wishlist closely and met the requirements.

Calculating Value:
  • Our gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000.
  • We will use whichever of the two (gems/treasure) is LOWEST.
    - This means if an item is priced for 50 gems and 20,000 treasure, we will value it at 20,000 treasure.
    - If it is priced at 10 gems and 300,000 treasure, we will value it at 10 gems.
    - We realize there can be errant listings, or none at all. We will do our best to account for these. You may ask for elf for a price breakdown of your gift thus far if you are uncertain!
  • Gem MP items are valued at their MP price.
  • Specialty tab items (Genes, Scenes, and Vistas) are valued at their MP price.
  • All other items are valued at their lowest AH price.
  • Only site items are used to calculate gift value.

Special Considerations:
  • NotN items' values plummet during the event. Do not use their pre-NotN value when preparing your gift. (In fact, we suggest not sending NotN items at all unless they're on your recipient's wishlist!)
  • ALL unhatched egg values plummet during the event.
  • Gem MP items can also be combined together or with scrolls to meet the half tier value requirement.

Making Money:
You can't buy gifts without money! Make sure to save enough for at least your tier minimum, though the more the merrier. You are making a commitment; don't be a grinch!

The Data-Based Money Making Guide by Paladingineer is a great resource.

MXLGIqf.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "wishlist guidelines.")
While we encourage generosity at all tiers, the minimums are in place to allow as many users as possible the chance to take part. You may put whatever you'd like on your wishlist, but please keep the tier you've signed up for in mind.

We request that your wishlist includes a few items valued at at least half for your tier, but not exceeding it (ex. if you are in the 50kt tier, items worth 25kt to 50kt).

We also suggest a few lower value items you'd like (ex. if in 50kt, items worth 5kt - 15kt.)

This is to make shopping easier on your Santa, as they do not have to guess what in-tier items you may like. You are welcome to also list items worth more than your tier, though!

You may also request stocking stuffers, which are low value item(s) (~2kt or less) that you enjoy and perhaps collect. These will not make up the majority of your gift unless you specifically request that they do.

Your wishlist must be for yourself as your gifts will only be sent to you. While you are welcome to resell, regift, etc what you receive later, this is not the place to request gifts for, or to be sent to, others for any reason. This is to prevent confusing or upsetting scenarios for your Santa or elf.

Ready to join? Click below!
(or here, if images are misbehaving for you!)

a5fuuhR.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "click here to join.")
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rTmwOXw.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "join the elves.")[/i][/size][/color][/center] The exchange would be nothing without our team of elves! If you’ve ever wanted to be involved with the FR community and make some new buds, please consider joining the team! Elves are the primary contact for participants to the exchange. To keep things secretive and flowing smoothly, elves work behind the scenes to deliver and answer questions, accept and record gifts, and eventually deliver them. They also prepare roleplay-style welcome and delivery messages from their dragon or clan to their group of Santas. We do everything in style! [color=#5B6D51][b]Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange while also volunteering, but they are not eligible for any [i]A Gift for Every Eve[/i] prizes.[/b][/color] There is a [i]very small[/i] chance we will receive more applications than we need, but don't let this discourage you! All help is greatly appreciated, and we love to introduce new elves to the organized chaos that is the behind the scenes of the SSE! [b][color=#ea4e3e]Please keep the following in mind: this is a huge time commitment![/color][/b] Elves [b][i][color=#5B6D51]must[/color] [/i][/b]be active and readily available during all of December. You will have people relying on you to answer questions and take care of their gifts. You will occupy a position of trust and it comes with more than a little pressure. Understandably, elves should have good communication and listening skills and be comfortable communicating with plenty of people. In addition to answering questions, you'll need to make sure to stay in touch with the other elves as well. That way, if something comes up, someone can fill in for you. You should also be familiar with Google Sheets and be good at record keeping. However, it’s not all doom and gloom! There are typically dozens of elves and some of us have been doing this since the very beginning (and it hasn’t scared us off yet!). Any questions you have, we can answer. We have each others’ backs. Elves are given four days to perform our two big tasks -- welcome letters and delivery. You don’t have to squeeze duties into a 12 hour chunk of time. We also begin delivery on December 22, so you don’t have to excuse yourself from Christmas dinner to do some Weird Internet Dragon stuff in front of your family. SSE utilizes Discord for elf-to-elf communications, discussion, and questions, so potential elves [b][i][color=#ea4e3e]must be willing to make and use a Discord account[/color][/i][/b] if they don’t already have one. It's free and anonymous -- no email required. [i]Finally, I must insist that all elves be at least 18![/i] Still interested? Awesome! Please PM me (@Argante) the following application: [quote=Elf App] Discord Username: Familiarity with Google Sheets: Share a bit about yourself. What makes you want to be an elf? Have you volunteered for an FR event before?[/quote] I don’t believe any past elves would say that it isn’t a lot of work, but I think we would all agree that it is a rewarding experience! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/D493vCg.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "the elves.")[/i][/size][/color] [color=#b39558][b]1.[/b][/color] Argante [color=#4E8986][b]2.[/b][/color] FloatingInSpace [color=#b39558][b]3.[/b][/color] Kitanya [color=#4E8986][b]4.[/b][/color] Kunikida [color=#b39558][b]5.[/b][/color] Doki [color=#4E8986][b]6.[/b][/color] Emordnilap [color=#4E8986][b]7.[/b][/color] SilverLately [color=#b39558][b]8.[/b][/color] minty [color=#4E8986][b]9.[/b][/color] [color=#b39558][b]10.[/b][/color] PrinceRaven [color=#4E8986][b]11.[/b][/color] Rizibizi4 [color=#b39558][b]12.[/b][/color] SilverDeath [color=#b39558][b]13.[/b][/color] Valikor [color=#4E8986][b]14.[/b][/color] Zeno123 [color=#4E8986][b]15.[/b][/color] Rohi [color=#b39558][b]16.[/b][/color] CupcakeCass [color=#4E8986][b]17.[/b][/color] Crescentstar711 [color=#b39558][b]18.[/b][/color] Selah [color=#4E8986][b]19.[/b][/color] SerafinaZephyr [color=#4E8986][b]20.[/b][/color] Boundingfeather [color=#b39558][b]21.[/b][/color] StrangeJellybean [color=#b39558][b]22.[/b][/color] FlameValkyrie [color=#4E8986][b]23.[/b][/color] yurihands [color=#b39558][b]24.[/b][/color] DamnStormCloaks [color=#4E8986][b]25.[/b][/color] LissaJo [color=#b39558][b]26.[/b][/color] Bearskull [color=#4E8986][b]27.[/b][/color] EzioAuditore [color=#b39558][b]28.[/b][/color] BlueWillow [color=#4E8986][b]29.[/color] Zeldo[/center]
rTmwOXw.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "join the elves.")
The exchange would be nothing without our team of elves! If you’ve ever wanted to be involved with the FR community and make some new buds, please consider joining the team!

Elves are the primary contact for participants to the exchange. To keep things secretive and flowing smoothly, elves work behind the scenes to deliver and answer questions, accept and record gifts, and eventually deliver them. They also prepare roleplay-style welcome and delivery messages from their dragon or clan to their group of Santas. We do everything in style!

Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange while also volunteering, but they are not eligible for any A Gift for Every Eve prizes.

There is a very small chance we will receive more applications than we need, but don't let this discourage you! All help is greatly appreciated, and we love to introduce new elves to the organized chaos that is the behind the scenes of the SSE!

Please keep the following in mind: this is a huge time commitment! Elves must be active and readily available during all of December. You will have people relying on you to answer questions and take care of their gifts. You will occupy a position of trust and it comes with more than a little pressure.

Understandably, elves should have good communication and listening skills and be comfortable communicating with plenty of people. In addition to answering questions, you'll need to make sure to stay in touch with the other elves as well. That way, if something comes up, someone can fill in for you. You should also be familiar with Google Sheets and be good at record keeping.

However, it’s not all doom and gloom! There are typically dozens of elves and some of us have been doing this since the very beginning (and it hasn’t scared us off yet!). Any questions you have, we can answer. We have each others’ backs. Elves are given four days to perform our two big tasks -- welcome letters and delivery. You don’t have to squeeze duties into a 12 hour chunk of time. We also begin delivery on December 22, so you don’t have to excuse yourself from Christmas dinner to do some Weird Internet Dragon stuff in front of your family.

SSE utilizes Discord for elf-to-elf communications, discussion, and questions, so potential elves must be willing to make and use a Discord account if they don’t already have one. It's free and anonymous -- no email required.

Finally, I must insist that all elves be at least 18!

Still interested? Awesome! Please PM me (@Argante) the following application:

Elf App wrote:
Discord Username:
Familiarity with Google Sheets:
Share a bit about yourself. What makes you want to be an elf? Have you volunteered for an FR event before?

I don’t believe any past elves would say that it isn’t a lot of work, but I think we would all agree that it is a rewarding experience!

D493vCg.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "the elves.")

1. Argante 2. FloatingInSpace 3. Kitanya 4. Kunikida 5. Doki 6. Emordnilap
7. SilverLately 8. minty 9. 10. PrinceRaven 11. Rizibizi4 12. SilverDeath
13. Valikor 14. Zeno123 15. Rohi 16. CupcakeCass 17. Crescentstar711
18. Selah 19. SerafinaZephyr 20. Boundingfeather 21. StrangeJellybean
22. FlameValkyrie 23. yurihands 24. DamnStormCloaks 25. LissaJo
26. Bearskull 27. EzioAuditore 28. BlueWillow 29. Zeldo
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zS6JqZT.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "our friends.")[/i][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3180056][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3156469][img]https://i.imgur.com/FcEb82o.png[/img][/url] Is there an exchange in your flight forums that isn't advertised here? Please let me know and I'll share the link! [emoji=earth rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl1/3181190][b]Earth[/b][/url] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl11/3188044/1#post_52836421][b]Fire[/b][/url] [emoji=ice rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl6/3185499][b]Ice[/b][/url] [emoji=light rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/3184237#post_3184237][b]Light[/b][/url] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl5/3180989#post_3180989][b]Lightning[/b][/url] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl10/3082756][b]Nature[/b][/url] [emoji=plague rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl2/3181346][b]Plague[/b][/url] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl7/3181382/1][b]Shadow[/b][/url] [emoji=water rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/3186628/1#post_3186628][b]Water[/b][/url] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/3182442][b]Wind[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AsBBJk3.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=2][i](a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "signature flair")[/i][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0YRuQy1.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/0YRuQy1.png[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yyTp71X.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/yyTp71X.png[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx1h5Co.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx1h5Co.png[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/B08i6Oi.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/B08i6Oi.png[/img][/url][/code][/center]
zS6JqZT.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "our friends.")
candle-smol.pngFcEb82o.png

Is there an exchange in your flight forums that isn't advertised here?
Please let me know and I'll share the link!

Earth
Fire
Ice
Light
Lightning
Nature
Plague
Shadow
Water
Wind

AsBBJk3.png
(a brown gingerbread house with frosting. a red mug with little hearts, flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. the text reads "signature flair")

0YRuQy1.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/0YRuQy1.png[/img][/url]

yyTp71X.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/yyTp71X.png[/img][/url]

Rx1h5Co.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rx1h5Co.png[/img][/url]

B08i6Oi.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][img]https://i.imgur.com/B08i6Oi.png[/img][/url]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/260941355105255424/1022228828292132904/giveawaybanner.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent](to the left is a tall, red present with a thin bow on top. to the right is a giftbag with a christmas tree on it, and just behind it is a green box with a big bow on top. the text reads "a gift for every eve.")[i][/size][/color][/i] [color=#ea4e3e][b][i]2022 Secret Santa Giveaway[/i][/b][/color][/center] Once upon a 2021, the Secret Santa received massive a donation. So massive, the elves decided to hold a giveaway to help share the love. We still have many, many items, which means [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3169418/1#post_3169418]it's time for the second SSE giveaway[/url]!
giveawaybanner.png
(to the left is a tall, red present with a thin bow on top. to the right is a giftbag with a christmas tree on it, and just behind it is a green box with a big bow on top. the text reads "a gift for every eve.")

2022 Secret Santa Giveaway

Once upon a 2021, the Secret Santa received massive a donation. So massive, the elves decided to hold a giveaway to help share the love. We still have many, many items, which means it's time for the second SSE giveaway!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fa6ue2c.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent][i](a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is by a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. to the left of both images is text that reads "flight rising secret santa 2022.")[/i][/color][/size] [color=#ea4e3e][b]Thank you all for your interest in the Secret Santa! [/b][/color][/center] & a big thank you to: [LIST] [*]Our previous hosts: Kitanya, minty, and Devildove [*]Kitanya for our banners [*]Chuchuana for Tidevand's art [*]sassypants for their help [*]Our amazing elves [*]All the users who donated to the rematch pool [*]Everyone who takes part is the SSE! The kindness and generosity of the Flight Rising community is what makes elfing so rewarding. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x8Zkbl2.png[/img] [color=#ea4e3e][b]2023 SSE Pinglist[/b][/color][/center] [b][color=#5B6D51]If you want to be pinged for next year's Secret Santa[/color][/b], please add yourself to pinglist [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz_abQH556Q_a2JMvF2hyNd81XdPFandlykRaZ0D62m_vAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link]here[/url][/b]. If you added yourself to the pinglist in [b][color=#5B6D51]previous years[/color][/b], you must add yourself [b][color=#5B6D51]again[/color][/b]. If you cannot access Forms for whatever reason, just ping @Argante and tell me to add you! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x8Zkbl2.png[/img] [color=#ea4e3e][b]The "We've Received Your Form!" List[/b][/color][/center] You will receive a ping confirming that your SSE form has been received. This post will also serve as a place to record participants. That way you can always search the page for your name to make sure you're ready to participate! [size=1]Sinjin seradis CrystalDragon14 VolcanicThunder Stolen Petall Woodchip kittykass Industry Eeree Formenos smolfroglesbian SeaCat Xirei Blackstar1981 Saru X3X brightmyth gravitycon Rocpool Talonmaster Wahlmur BlurryReality Andraya dolled melabee BlackRayser Lyel lizzytiki imginate Frame Ithaca Sharanay Zafirmei Dragonqueenhi markicha KnightYumi foxshapedshadows Lallie Voronwis Dytileea Bakenekodesu williwawwarden RedWillia Artichoke AspenCrow EmotionalTree pandakitty1 Nukinit Silverbelle CupcakeCass AtticaIonia Dragonsongbird vaguelycanine Owleics Starwindrider Glisselda Swageus ghostingskies Leopardmask Tenebrae Blacknovelist ElijahKujo aura12 closedcaptioning Lunyra Alphrussia lyricalmyxteries Temora TacoTequila MistyGold Kindryte GremlinSlug Papercup ArithMedic DrakoTheDragon ChrispBreadfield Zeno123 Hiltain MissHush mPhish SilverDeath PoisonedKoolaid Pyrouge orchidtones mysteriously Rizibizi4 Teletraan dreamclaws Auraya Crescentstar711 Crustacean silverlately minty charaut Valikor Booleano DesertUmbra PrinceRaven creosote Atomica AMothWithAnxiety MangoDeRainWonk Peridotsfoot eleventeen starshiny Hinatara Iymarra MoonGazer finnamony Selah Cathat Yewwily TheAwesoMew Redwinterafr DamnStormCloaks Cherryfleck Cantertothewinds Enkil Arvellon dragonpals Xenamorph Annoyed cloudydawn Hippotang Rosoidela Krok zombats Crowharlequin w1ndrunn3r Sandydragon595 ErInsomnia kibeth StolassPrince Feynren Riyoke findingpears Seonais Lolopop ApprenticeWriter Dracowolf kadaj Dragonderg dems lissajo Absolmon xaz Arianethel Dragonwyspr jedinikina Chocoli EurasianLynx Daiysis Madarakita Lewyn jewelofmygarden starlapelle Realcottoncat Luluwi Fitzmagus StrangeJellybean Redspike944 KeikoKat DianaMoon NingNong WindSong TheDawnEffect Silverrain11 Birdae Ico Jaypaw SocklessWonder Dalilah RaynixAura Kaminotea Xsathra miniquiny999 Iceluoxue HollowedRabbit Juxta13 Firefirebert Acacia Aserein yurihands SilentRiver Zenhugz Kunikida kausbrai Nejibana LemonySnaket hotpants Golden Blushunt COparade MarinaQuakenbush ThisIsMilkshake DancingHare stealthclaw kirathekat Kaial thegrinningcrow Azulops Rangiku Zeco5000 twotrucks Stormytehcat11 LilliansLillys Evbay Spiffykitten Ceruleanfire ChristianCutie Interstellar6 halcy SpR1nG EchoedSilence RuneScape Rohi Warriorcat39 AAZombieAlex RubyOfFire Enoch Ezra14 astralwyvern Bxy26 at1as Kothra Zygon Snowfarm Deramadus Storygeek jankasi KaichouKai starlightvelaris GrimmDayDream bonivich Nightsky123 BraveEguana ActuallyAPigeon whirlwish staticshark Ayrmel Rutile Aprycus coolrat SquishiFishi malzeno roadkilled inkwardlychaotic ThousandSunny WolfSoulweaver FireflyFields MystaRias SilentWanderer postelectric venusmoon Jazzyleia RisenWolf MathematiCool Eialyne DragonJade Mekhalive Cherenkov Al3s1s MollyMerula Problem MaplesHaiku Skaarsgard PawnsVictory offcular 0BirdMasta0 SilverDragon568 Dursky bigfriedegg NuclearNoxi Fubuking noiselessness maliketh Boundingfeather NightGaze NightmareGiraffe picross AzaRein snowmoon HoneyedBee SilverOtter seamists CabbageCat Whymsical chanshine Waywardhunter05 KittyAoba large PuzzleDust Popette Mitski dragonofmordor beBlueberry DraigTeg mithrel Orodruin smorphie Harlequinne w1llyn1lly Acronix Panther202 babyoaf galdr DrRain Pazazz FallingUpstairs Kumatora Fanartsy Autopsy sassypants KhepriRose KoloKitten BurittoKimasan Sonagon Radiance AlphaSnowdust Devilbaby HumanMaybe clustxr Snipe 2towels fuwafuwa Oakwell Auralyx Radagast ablazingstar Steffon FlameValkyrie EternalLife Mange Azurepocalypse Bisharpamor Amorah noun chamilet SomethingWitty Satanism Geekachu cross CountingChocobos SerafinaZephyr tarshaan O0OSilverWolfO0O Polyhymnia jellynova TheBlueOne frostmeri DrPotato ladyvixen Mopegop theAbby REDWARE scottcawthon HauntedCrow Satirates Sychra Katharos ShayeraNatasha QueenNewt Hex Celeryboi DragonSister Wishnevka Auraelia GentleGentoo bubbaberriboo lusbiana ProudMomof1 Xor Noodlesper SolCanis Sucrose CrumbledCandy Narikine Cassiopeia VoxelVirus LunaSkyshadow Xotik Alphazi ihavetherabies celinikal HeavensHellfire Mayali wbicepuppy Amariel HalfStep Haligtree aminalcooki Hawketh crowfire Royalties Stellori NightmareJudge Kxida MysticMangoes Skychickens Seles BananaDr4gon FluffySnake Samelf Notion Kurbis Swampman xStormDancerx Marmite Mariette Badgersaurus Dalinar Malreau CitrusStar Watercolour AceChaser BlueLatios Ronnie1107 roule lunawolf23 gayrurumon RillC Sedo Xyleena Patch Kaifloof Rahkali Success TurtlePrince aemj9277 hinotoriii Reckless RaisingCain Drake7 JungleBerry ViciousPrincess TomSwifty squidragon vespurrr Hocotate decomposedcarrot Plushstiel Zeldo epletuub Foxfires29 sm06sm Nevvermore Lotus7 Sparce Queezle treehouse Raidye mummmmmeager siskiyou Runi Khuzdul jessyta Gypaetus FriedRhys Leremis Vampirate Glimmers CaityJay Sinuzaki late711 Loras Firra Doki Zelie Klawzor TheNightsSecret Sylpheed niyerahain Stasha MisMayhaps SheridanCharon FadedDaydream Puffi jbapple kitsune56 Sannithe astrotheology FeatherHibiscus snowy Sophaire treesapperson pachirisu Vyria Arimwe lillypilly evereden rockss addams Vrtra cowboyskittles kafkaesque shoydragon Esclados LokiFire Asherlark shrikewing Meadbbh Ceenbee frozenjokes Noel1 Navella Brandysilverfire Starflight897 SovereignBoba HoliJay VoidDeluz SelinaKyle brightmeadow Triforces Adamant EmMadZ LissaJade thatwhatthing Roukabi ViolentViolet77 highrising a0NRSId Skrywer Mandragorum Luminox ScarletCyanide ArcaneHierophant Haventown luccamajere Starlight18 Storia Jesterspin polefish Firefly15 kyrin18 doctorspiral Ajgreelyfan3 ModusMortis KymoLadyofStorms IRONEYES[/size]
fa6ue2c.png
(a brown gingerbread house with cream frosting is by a red mug. the mug has little hearts and flowers, and whipped cream with sprinkles. to the left of both images is text that reads "flight rising secret santa 2022.")

Thank you all for your interest in the Secret Santa!

& a big thank you to:
  • Our previous hosts: Kitanya, minty, and Devildove
  • Kitanya for our banners
  • Chuchuana for Tidevand's art
  • sassypants for their help
  • Our amazing elves
  • All the users who donated to the rematch pool
  • Everyone who takes part is the SSE! The kindness and generosity of the Flight Rising community is what makes elfing so rewarding.

x8Zkbl2.png

2023 SSE Pinglist
If you want to be pinged for next year's Secret Santa, please add yourself to pinglist here.

If you added yourself to the pinglist in previous years, you must add yourself again.

If you cannot access Forms for whatever reason, just ping @Argante and tell me to add you!
x8Zkbl2.png

The "We've Received Your Form!" List
You will receive a ping confirming that your SSE form has been received. This post will also serve as a place to record participants. That way you can always search the page for your name to make sure you're ready to participate!

Sinjin seradis CrystalDragon14 VolcanicThunder Stolen Petall Woodchip kittykass Industry Eeree Formenos smolfroglesbian SeaCat Xirei Blackstar1981 Saru X3X brightmyth gravitycon Rocpool Talonmaster Wahlmur BlurryReality Andraya dolled melabee BlackRayser Lyel lizzytiki imginate Frame Ithaca Sharanay Zafirmei Dragonqueenhi markicha KnightYumi foxshapedshadows Lallie Voronwis Dytileea Bakenekodesu williwawwarden RedWillia Artichoke AspenCrow EmotionalTree pandakitty1 Nukinit Silverbelle CupcakeCass AtticaIonia Dragonsongbird vaguelycanine Owleics Starwindrider Glisselda Swageus ghostingskies Leopardmask Tenebrae Blacknovelist ElijahKujo aura12 closedcaptioning Lunyra Alphrussia lyricalmyxteries Temora TacoTequila MistyGold Kindryte GremlinSlug Papercup ArithMedic DrakoTheDragon ChrispBreadfield Zeno123 Hiltain MissHush mPhish SilverDeath PoisonedKoolaid Pyrouge orchidtones mysteriously Rizibizi4 Teletraan dreamclaws Auraya Crescentstar711 Crustacean silverlately minty charaut Valikor Booleano DesertUmbra PrinceRaven creosote Atomica AMothWithAnxiety MangoDeRainWonk Peridotsfoot eleventeen starshiny Hinatara Iymarra MoonGazer finnamony Selah Cathat Yewwily TheAwesoMew Redwinterafr DamnStormCloaks Cherryfleck Cantertothewinds Enkil Arvellon dragonpals Xenamorph Annoyed cloudydawn Hippotang Rosoidela Krok zombats Crowharlequin w1ndrunn3r Sandydragon595 ErInsomnia kibeth StolassPrince Feynren Riyoke findingpears Seonais Lolopop ApprenticeWriter Dracowolf kadaj Dragonderg dems lissajo Absolmon xaz Arianethel Dragonwyspr jedinikina Chocoli EurasianLynx Daiysis Madarakita Lewyn jewelofmygarden starlapelle Realcottoncat Luluwi Fitzmagus StrangeJellybean Redspike944 KeikoKat DianaMoon NingNong WindSong TheDawnEffect Silverrain11 Birdae Ico Jaypaw SocklessWonder Dalilah RaynixAura Kaminotea Xsathra miniquiny999 Iceluoxue HollowedRabbit Juxta13 Firefirebert Acacia Aserein yurihands SilentRiver Zenhugz Kunikida kausbrai Nejibana LemonySnaket hotpants Golden Blushunt COparade MarinaQuakenbush ThisIsMilkshake DancingHare stealthclaw kirathekat Kaial thegrinningcrow Azulops Rangiku Zeco5000 twotrucks Stormytehcat11 LilliansLillys Evbay Spiffykitten Ceruleanfire ChristianCutie Interstellar6 halcy SpR1nG EchoedSilence RuneScape Rohi Warriorcat39 AAZombieAlex RubyOfFire Enoch Ezra14 astralwyvern Bxy26 at1as Kothra Zygon Snowfarm Deramadus Storygeek jankasi KaichouKai starlightvelaris GrimmDayDream bonivich Nightsky123 BraveEguana ActuallyAPigeon whirlwish staticshark Ayrmel Rutile Aprycus coolrat SquishiFishi malzeno roadkilled inkwardlychaotic ThousandSunny WolfSoulweaver FireflyFields MystaRias SilentWanderer postelectric venusmoon Jazzyleia RisenWolf MathematiCool Eialyne DragonJade Mekhalive Cherenkov Al3s1s MollyMerula Problem MaplesHaiku Skaarsgard PawnsVictory offcular 0BirdMasta0 SilverDragon568 Dursky bigfriedegg NuclearNoxi Fubuking noiselessness maliketh Boundingfeather NightGaze NightmareGiraffe picross AzaRein snowmoon HoneyedBee SilverOtter seamists CabbageCat Whymsical chanshine Waywardhunter05 KittyAoba large PuzzleDust Popette Mitski dragonofmordor beBlueberry DraigTeg mithrel Orodruin smorphie Harlequinne w1llyn1lly Acronix Panther202 babyoaf galdr DrRain Pazazz FallingUpstairs Kumatora Fanartsy Autopsy sassypants KhepriRose KoloKitten BurittoKimasan Sonagon Radiance AlphaSnowdust Devilbaby HumanMaybe clustxr Snipe 2towels fuwafuwa Oakwell Auralyx Radagast ablazingstar Steffon FlameValkyrie EternalLife Mange Azurepocalypse Bisharpamor Amorah noun chamilet SomethingWitty Satanism Geekachu cross CountingChocobos SerafinaZephyr tarshaan O0OSilverWolfO0O Polyhymnia jellynova TheBlueOne frostmeri DrPotato ladyvixen Mopegop theAbby REDWARE scottcawthon HauntedCrow Satirates Sychra Katharos ShayeraNatasha QueenNewt Hex Celeryboi DragonSister Wishnevka Auraelia GentleGentoo bubbaberriboo lusbiana ProudMomof1 Xor Noodlesper SolCanis Sucrose CrumbledCandy Narikine Cassiopeia VoxelVirus LunaSkyshadow Xotik Alphazi ihavetherabies celinikal HeavensHellfire Mayali wbicepuppy Amariel HalfStep Haligtree aminalcooki Hawketh crowfire Royalties Stellori NightmareJudge Kxida MysticMangoes Skychickens Seles BananaDr4gon FluffySnake Samelf Notion Kurbis Swampman xStormDancerx Marmite Mariette Badgersaurus Dalinar Malreau CitrusStar Watercolour AceChaser BlueLatios Ronnie1107 roule lunawolf23 gayrurumon RillC Sedo Xyleena Patch Kaifloof Rahkali Success TurtlePrince aemj9277 hinotoriii Reckless RaisingCain Drake7 JungleBerry ViciousPrincess TomSwifty squidragon vespurrr Hocotate decomposedcarrot Plushstiel Zeldo epletuub Foxfires29 sm06sm Nevvermore Lotus7 Sparce Queezle treehouse Raidye mummmmmeager siskiyou Runi Khuzdul jessyta Gypaetus FriedRhys Leremis Vampirate Glimmers CaityJay Sinuzaki late711 Loras Firra Doki Zelie Klawzor TheNightsSecret Sylpheed niyerahain Stasha MisMayhaps SheridanCharon FadedDaydream Puffi jbapple kitsune56 Sannithe astrotheology FeatherHibiscus snowy Sophaire treesapperson pachirisu Vyria Arimwe lillypilly evereden rockss addams Vrtra cowboyskittles kafkaesque shoydragon Esclados LokiFire Asherlark shrikewing Meadbbh Ceenbee frozenjokes Noel1 Navella Brandysilverfire Starflight897 SovereignBoba HoliJay VoidDeluz SelinaKyle brightmeadow Triforces Adamant EmMadZ LissaJade thatwhatthing Roukabi ViolentViolet77 highrising a0NRSId Skrywer Mandragorum Luminox ScarletCyanide ArcaneHierophant Haventown luccamajere Starlight18 Storia Jesterspin polefish Firefly15 kyrin18 doctorspiral Ajgreelyfan3 ModusMortis KymoLadyofStorms IRONEYES
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EB0bKSG.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent][i](a light blue rabbit with antlers and wings. it has shadow eyes. there are dark spots on its neck and white spots on its back. it is wearing a white scarf and holding some holly in its mouth.)[/i][/color][/size][/center] [i]Through the crisp fall air snowflakes drift, bringing with them the smell of roasting chestnuts. A critter appears as if from the wind itself and beams at you. "Greetings and good tidings, friend! You are formally invited to partake in the [color=#b39558][b]2022 Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange![/b][/color][/i]" [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3172955/1#post_3172955][the pinglist was here! click to go up to the first post.][/url][/size][/center]
EB0bKSG.png
(a light blue rabbit with antlers and wings. it has shadow eyes. there are dark spots on its neck and white spots on its back. it is wearing a white scarf and holding some holly in its mouth.)
Through the crisp fall air snowflakes drift, bringing with them the smell of roasting chestnuts. A critter appears as if from the wind itself and beams at you.

"Greetings and good tidings, friend! You are formally invited to partake in the 2022 Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange!
"

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pcmekek.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent][i](a light blue tundra with a white mane and scarf flies through a dark purple background. he has shadow eyes, antlers, holly in his mouth, and is carrying a burlap sack which reads "gifts.")[/i][/color][/size][/center]
pcmekek.png
(a light blue tundra with a white mane and scarf flies through a dark purple background. he has shadow eyes, antlers, holly in his mouth, and is carrying a burlap sack which reads "gifts.")
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77