Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite dragon breed?
1 2 3
Imperials, Skydancers and Veilspun are my faves!
Imperials, Skydancers and Veilspun are my faves!
Right now my favourite dragons are aberrations (especially the males) with snappers a close second (especially the females).
Right now my favourite dragons are aberrations (especially the males) with snappers a close second (especially the females).
April showers bring forth May flowers
Currently Skydancers and Obelisks! However I mainly like the female poses better for both breeds.

I guess if I had to choose a breed where I liked both genders, than I would have to go with Coatls.
Currently Skydancers and Obelisks! However I mainly like the female poses better for both breeds.

I guess if I had to choose a breed where I liked both genders, than I would have to go with Coatls.
WIP
honestly i cant really pick but guardian and imp are up there
for adopts/comms i love seeing ancient art though
honestly i cant really pick but guardian and imp are up there
for adopts/comms i love seeing ancient art though
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
mine is spirals :)
mine is spirals :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
I love love love the female pose for guardians as far as art goes it is just such a fluid and awesome pose as well as all thing guardian. That being said, I really love the Obelisk breed!
I love love love the female pose for guardians as far as art goes it is just such a fluid and awesome pose as well as all thing guardian. That being said, I really love the Obelisk breed!
ydo7trD.png
Tundras, Gaolers, Guardians, Mirrors, Obelisks, Faes.
Tundras, Gaolers, Guardians, Mirrors, Obelisks, Faes.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Tundras, 100%. Sundra specifically. But Obelisks are a very close second! Gaolers third. Fluff!!
Tundras, 100%. Sundra specifically. But Obelisks are a very close second! Gaolers third. Fluff!!
xoTBwi7.png
1 2 3