Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i need more smh
1 2 3
i need more permababy scrolls, as i keep scrying dragons as babies! i’m not making enough to buy scrolls ashdhdjfj i think as of current i need ~5 scrolls my wallet is going to hate me [emoji=skull size=1]
i need more permababy scrolls, as i keep scrying dragons as babies! i’m not making enough to buy scrolls ashdhdjfj

i think as of current i need ~5 scrolls
my wallet is going to hate me
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Luckily I don't need perma scrolls... but I do need scatter scrolls which happen to be objectively worse...... and it's for my own birthday dragon. why would I do this to myself on my own birthday
Luckily I don't need perma scrolls... but I do need scatter scrolls which happen to be objectively worse...... and it's for my own birthday dragon. why would I do this to myself on my own birthday
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I have a whole tab committed to permababies and I'm dying for the day they let us put skins on 'em!

Sent you one to get you rollin :')
I have a whole tab committed to permababies and I'm dying for the day they let us put skins on 'em!

Sent you one to get you rollin :')
I feel you. I have so many permababy projects because I love them, but so little money-
I feel you. I have so many permababy projects because I love them, but so little money-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Relatable, I have at least 5 waiting for scrolls and eye vials [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] I also have a whole tab dedicated to them and will eventually add some lore. I love them with all of my heart c:
Relatable, I have at least 5 waiting for scrolls and eye vials
I also have a whole tab dedicated to them and will eventually add some lore. I love them with all of my heart c:
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

@Litha
skfjdjdj you didn’t have to!!! i’m not trying to make it seem like i’m begging, i just wanted to share my pain ahaha :) but thank you skdjdjdj

ALSO same!!!! i can’t wait for the day when they do that <3
@Litha
skfjdjdj you didn’t have to!!! i’m not trying to make it seem like i’m begging, i just wanted to share my pain ahaha :) but thank you skdjdjdj

ALSO same!!!! i can’t wait for the day when they do that <3
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I have a whole tab of dragons I need to buy the scrolls for dfkhgs

I keep spending my money on umas lol (which IS a better long-term investment though, so I'm not too torn up over it)
I have a whole tab of dragons I need to buy the scrolls for dfkhgs

I keep spending my money on umas lol (which IS a better long-term investment though, so I'm not too torn up over it)
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@arawoods

that is a valid thing to spend your gems on u-u i recently opened a skinshop and im hoping to be able to use it to make some money ajdhdjf
@arawoods

that is a valid thing to spend your gems on u-u i recently opened a skinshop and im hoping to be able to use it to make some money ajdhdjf
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
My trouble exactly.
My trouble exactly.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
I feel you. My thing is Silhouette Scrolls – I love them, they’re a godsend for breeding projects, but they’re not cheap lol. I need so many. XD
I feel you. My thing is Silhouette Scrolls – I love them, they’re a godsend for breeding projects, but they’re not cheap lol. I need so many. XD
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3