Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seasonal Scene: Autumn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Ok, wow. New favorite scene.
Ok, wow. New favorite scene.
It's so beautiful thank you! :)
It's so beautiful thank you! :)
DbPd1nP.png
Gorgeous! It reminds me of OTGW :0
Gorgeous! It reminds me of OTGW :0
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
yaaas
yaaas
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
OH!! OH that is clever actually, I really like this idea. HOLd on...................is this sort of thing possible for some other scenes? OwO

That suggestion about day and night scene versions just got a whole other aspect added to it. Imagine some scenes...but in different lighting.
OH!! OH that is clever actually, I really like this idea. HOLd on...................is this sort of thing possible for some other scenes? OwO

That suggestion about day and night scene versions just got a whole other aspect added to it. Imagine some scenes...but in different lighting.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
wow I need this scene!
wow I need this scene!
CYGhyrI.png
Ooh, I'm loving that the seasonal scenes look like they're going to be the same basic BG.
Ooh, I'm loving that the seasonal scenes look like they're going to be the same basic BG.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
That's gorgeous! I love the rainy overcast look to it!
That's gorgeous! I love the rainy overcast look to it!
AAAAAAA i love it!!
AAAAAAA i love it!!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Just beautiful!
Just beautiful!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14