Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whyd you make that dragon your pfp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
ill go first

two reasons: kin and favorite character
ill go first

two reasons: kin and favorite character
28140.png
henlo my name is cypher : aroace : she/he : fr time -3
My avatar dragon is my dragonsona. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57530900 This one is "me" in the clan, though the other dragons don't know my significance.
My avatar dragon is my dragonsona. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57530900 This one is "me" in the clan, though the other dragons don't know my significance.
TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING NEW RENTAL NESTS DURING A MOVE.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Please help egg? BlAzx.gif
This was my first breeding project! They've been my avatar for six years, and now it feels too weird to change it.
This was my first breeding project! They've been my avatar for six years, and now it feels too weird to change it.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Custom progen :)
Custom progen :)
I love my progen
I love my progen
1n4w7eC.png Ptgmurq.png tHGoNTB.png ZwpRjuu.png hMGipS8.png ot6V0KH.png
Default.
Default.
They just match my aesthetic. I'd love to have one of my more important lore dragons as my avatar, but this one just looks good and I like the skin I made for them!
They just match my aesthetic. I'd love to have one of my more important lore dragons as my avatar, but this one just looks good and I like the skin I made for them!
creachur-sig.png
+ Rook / Strun || 24 || FR + 8
+ Formerly known as Charias!
+ Coli & G1 addict ~ artist, writer
+ Wishlist ~ dragonsona ~ avatar
+ Godlocke
Sinne had been sitting in my hibden for a while, and since wildclaws don’t leave a lot of white space in their pfp and I had a matching vista, I chose her!
Sinne had been sitting in my hibden for a while, and since wildclaws don’t leave a lot of white space in their pfp and I had a matching vista, I chose her!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
It was their turn in the rotation based on my aesthetic mood that hour
It was their turn in the rotation based on my aesthetic mood that hour
coHwmGO.png | 8o7aQ8a.png | leveling_guide_icon.png
I like showing off the UMA, but it also just feels right. Very fond of this fandragon, and he's pretty representative of my entire like thing I've got going on. He also simply looks good.
I like showing off the UMA, but it also just feels right. Very fond of this fandragon, and he's pretty representative of my entire like thing I've got going on. He also simply looks good.
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29