Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Arctic for sure! I don't do well in the heat.
Arctic for sure! I don't do well in the heat.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[quote name="@Nejibana" date="2022-07-03 05:34:23" ] Somewhere cold. Just like @/Disillusionist I live in a tropical hellhole, and I absolutely MELT anywhere higher than 24 degrees Celsius so I want a COLD adventure! [/quote] Rofl! Yeah, the whole place feels like a swamp. Weather here looks pretty, but it doesn't [i]feel[/i] pretty. x'D
@Nejibana wrote on 2022-07-03 05:34:23:
Somewhere cold. Just like @/Disillusionist I live in a tropical hellhole, and I absolutely MELT anywhere higher than 24 degrees Celsius so I want a COLD adventure!

Rofl! Yeah, the whole place feels like a swamp. Weather here looks pretty, but it doesn't feel pretty. x'D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Team Tropical - let's go hang out with the sharks!

(Shark Week hoo ha ha)
Team Tropical - let's go hang out with the sharks!

(Shark Week hoo ha ha)
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
qotw

i'd go arctic. many v cool critters there :>
qotw

i'd go arctic. many v cool critters there :>
DRAGONS !
I'm one of those people who feels warm all of the time, so I'd rather visit the Arctic! It is closest to the type of climate I live in too. For a mixture of cool and tropical, it would be fun to visit a black sand beach in Iceland [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I'm one of those people who feels warm all of the time, so I'd rather visit the Arctic! It is closest to the type of climate I live in too.

For a mixture of cool and tropical, it would be fun to visit a black sand beach in Iceland
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
u82kOBZ.png
Question of the Week:

As a Canadian who hasn't traveled much, I'd love to take a trip somewhere tropical! ^w^
Question of the Week:

As a Canadian who hasn't traveled much, I'd love to take a trip somewhere tropical! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
Team Tropical for sure; I can't handle snow.
Team Tropical for sure; I can't handle snow.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Question of the week:
Arctic! I'm definitely better in cold temps than I am in warm ones. And as much as I love tropical flora and fauna, I'm likely to get paranoid about bugs lol
Question of the week:
Arctic! I'm definitely better in cold temps than I am in warm ones. And as much as I love tropical flora and fauna, I'm likely to get paranoid about bugs lol
nTa2yPT.png
Tropical! I know I will melt, but I need some proper sun on my skin. Plus, swimming! *swings on a jungle vine between the Viridian Labyrinth and Sunbeam Ruins*
Tropical! I know I will melt, but I need some proper sun on my skin. Plus, swimming! *swings on a jungle vine between the Viridian Labyrinth and Sunbeam Ruins*
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Definitely tropical. I hate hate HATE the cold
Definitely tropical. I hate hate HATE the cold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13