Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinion on the new Fest familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't know what it is but if anything happened to it I would kill everyone in this room and then myself
I don't know what it is but if anything happened to it I would kill everyone in this room and then myself
whgj.png
It's okay. It's not my kind of design, but I like the fact we might get a new set of fun critters, it's been so long since the bears happened. I like the bears more (they were the best set we ever had, and the only I remember being excited about each time a new one was revealed), but so far it's a fun new little familiar, I'm excited to see the rest of them ^^
It's okay. It's not my kind of design, but I like the fact we might get a new set of fun critters, it's been so long since the bears happened. I like the bears more (they were the best set we ever had, and the only I remember being excited about each time a new one was revealed), but so far it's a fun new little familiar, I'm excited to see the rest of them ^^
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I WANT SO MANY. SO SO MANY.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
ABSOLUTE BABY!!! My partner and I are obsessed with this precious noodle friend!! <3
ABSOLUTE BABY!!! My partner and I are obsessed with this precious noodle friend!! <3
pan.png
I'll confess, the stylization is a touch too cutesy and shiny for my preferences, but mostly I am just curious what the themes for this familiar cycle actually is. I know we'll have to wait until Thundercrack Carnivale to know for sure but like, are we getting elemental mustelids? I mean obviously the slink isn't a 1:1 to any specific real animal but you get the idea.

I do love picturing some kind of sea otter for Water, holding a little shell- or better yet, a baby otter. If we're just going to do long animals with short legs though I want a red panda for Wind. They're sort of related! //shameless justifications

But then again, the colouration of the slink would imply we'd get a green version for Wind and that's not really my jam at all so I dunno! T v T
I'll confess, the stylization is a touch too cutesy and shiny for my preferences, but mostly I am just curious what the themes for this familiar cycle actually is. I know we'll have to wait until Thundercrack Carnivale to know for sure but like, are we getting elemental mustelids? I mean obviously the slink isn't a 1:1 to any specific real animal but you get the idea.

I do love picturing some kind of sea otter for Water, holding a little shell- or better yet, a baby otter. If we're just going to do long animals with short legs though I want a red panda for Wind. They're sort of related! //shameless justifications

But then again, the colouration of the slink would imply we'd get a green version for Wind and that's not really my jam at all so I dunno! T v T
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
While I believe it’s well designed, the familiar is not for me. It doesn’t help that I’ve never been a fan of the light aesthetic nor overly cutesy designs. I want to see what fire and plague get in the familiar spot, especially if the theme is mustelids.
While I believe it’s well designed, the familiar is not for me. It doesn’t help that I’ve never been a fan of the light aesthetic nor overly cutesy designs. I want to see what fire and plague get in the familiar spot, especially if the theme is mustelids.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
It’s cute but not really my thing, tbh – a bit too cutesy for my taste. I’ll be honest, I was kinda disappointed. Although part of that might be that I was lowkey hoping for a bird lol.

That being said, if the theme is mustelids I really hope we get a badger at some point. Probably plague, if I were to guess.
It’s cute but not really my thing, tbh – a bit too cutesy for my taste. I’ll be honest, I was kinda disappointed. Although part of that might be that I was lowkey hoping for a bird lol.

That being said, if the theme is mustelids I really hope we get a badger at some point. Probably plague, if I were to guess.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
The artwork itself for it is beautiful, but I'm not a fan. Cutesy is fine, but I feel the design just isn't the most inspired. Another animal with an element attached to it, colored to match said element, and stylized a bit? Meh. Feels like another Bunny/Bear fam from previous fests.

Also it's eyes. I feel like the only person when I say this, but I distinctly dislike the eyes. IDK what it is, but it gives me this odd freaky feeling, like its eyes are hollow + staring right at you? Nah I'm good.

I truly, TRULY wish we would get more fantasy themed sets. Like unicorns, Phoenixes, maybe a set of insectoid fams, or something not an animal in anyway, like, heck PLANTS? Elemental Forces? Wisps? Something man
The artwork itself for it is beautiful, but I'm not a fan. Cutesy is fine, but I feel the design just isn't the most inspired. Another animal with an element attached to it, colored to match said element, and stylized a bit? Meh. Feels like another Bunny/Bear fam from previous fests.

Also it's eyes. I feel like the only person when I say this, but I distinctly dislike the eyes. IDK what it is, but it gives me this odd freaky feeling, like its eyes are hollow + staring right at you? Nah I'm good.

I truly, TRULY wish we would get more fantasy themed sets. Like unicorns, Phoenixes, maybe a set of insectoid fams, or something not an animal in anyway, like, heck PLANTS? Elemental Forces? Wisps? Something man
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
It's cute but doesn't really do anything for me. It's a fine fam. I'm just not super big on fams to begin with, but I will say it's more interesting than the gem guardians though.
It's cute but doesn't really do anything for me. It's a fine fam. I'm just not super big on fams to begin with, but I will say it's more interesting than the gem guardians though.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6