Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinion on the new Fest familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Ferrets my beloved! <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/963929754396921907/990768596064010270/45792.png[/img]
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Ferrets my beloved! <3

45792.png
so cute, someone mentioned a raccoon for shadow and now i really want that though
so cute, someone mentioned a raccoon for shadow and now i really want that though
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'm waiting to see the Lightning one, to see the patterns, but so far, I'm underwhelmed.

Light Familiars are usually amongst my least favorite of a cycle. I don't find yellow appealing at all.
I'm waiting to see the Lightning one, to see the patterns, but so far, I'm underwhelmed.

Light Familiars are usually amongst my least favorite of a cycle. I don't find yellow appealing at all.
it looks great! but when you put it on a dragon, you can definitely notice how different the art is now, which is a bit unfortunate but oh well
it looks great! but when you put it on a dragon, you can definitely notice how different the art is now, which is a bit unfortunate but oh well
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
I like it but I wish it was ther dark parts were more of black instead of dark yellow/brown
I like it but I wish it was ther dark parts were more of black instead of dark yellow/brown

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Spectacular.

I'm hoping we get some more mustelids this year for the different fests - I'm not sure if this is an accurate representation of what we'll get for the rest of this season but I hope it's something like this.
Spectacular.

I'm hoping we get some more mustelids this year for the different fests - I'm not sure if this is an accurate representation of what we'll get for the rest of this season but I hope it's something like this.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-06-27 15:54:03" ] looks nothing like a stoat. legs are too long, same with whiskers. and what's with with the fluffy tail? stoats nor ferrets have that. looks way more like a jaguarundi [/quote] It's a festival fam, most of the fams on site don't perfectly match their real-world counterparts... Don't look at the Plague Scorpion fam if you haven't yet, or you'll be even more bothered lol that thing really deviates from irl scorpions
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-06-27 15:54:03:
looks nothing like a stoat. legs are too long, same with whiskers. and what's with with the fluffy tail? stoats nor ferrets have that.
looks way more like a jaguarundi
It's a festival fam, most of the fams on site don't perfectly match their real-world counterparts...

Don't look at the Plague Scorpion fam if you haven't yet, or you'll be even more bothered lol that thing really deviates from irl scorpions
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Absolute 10/10 could not be more thrilled with it
Absolute 10/10 could not be more thrilled with it
cM8dUFr.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2022-06-27 15:57:54" ] [quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-06-27 15:54:03" ] looks nothing like a stoat. legs are too long, same with whiskers. and what's with with the fluffy tail? stoats nor ferrets have that. looks way more like a jaguarundi [/quote] It's a festival fam, most of the fams on site don't perfectly match their real-world counterparts... Don't look at the Plague Scorpion fam if you haven't yet, or you'll be even more bothered lol that thing really deviates from irl scorpions [/quote] It also doesn't say anywhere that it's a stoat lol it's a stylized creature, it's based on a weasel but it's still just stylized. Anyway, I like it. It's really cute.
Hippotang wrote on 2022-06-27 15:57:54:
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-06-27 15:54:03:
looks nothing like a stoat. legs are too long, same with whiskers. and what's with with the fluffy tail? stoats nor ferrets have that.
looks way more like a jaguarundi
It's a festival fam, most of the fams on site don't perfectly match their real-world counterparts...

Don't look at the Plague Scorpion fam if you haven't yet, or you'll be even more bothered lol that thing really deviates from irl scorpions

It also doesn't say anywhere that it's a stoat lol it's a stylized creature, it's based on a weasel but it's still just stylized.

Anyway, I like it. It's really cute.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
the most snuggly thing I have ever seen
100/10
the most snuggly thing I have ever seen
100/10
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 3 4 5 6