Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
Which one would you be, I think I'd be a [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] when I saw this familiar I had an impulse to buy it haha and now it is my favorite familiar. I'd love to read which one you would be and why [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Which one would you be, I think I'd be a Algae-Bottom Slarg when I saw this familiar I had an impulse to buy it haha and now it is my favorite familiar. I'd love to read which one you would be and why
[item=Battered Vase] I will give you nightmares
Battered Vase
I will give you nightmares
[item=spotted pukasloth] [item=fluted pukasloth] [item=skycat] My loves [emoji=familiar heart size=1] these ones seem like the most cuddly, leaning more towards being a fluted pukasloth bc they're [emoji=pink star size=1]pink[emoji=pink star size=1]
Spotted Pukasloth Fluted Pukasloth Skycat

My loves these ones seem like the most cuddly, leaning more towards being a fluted pukasloth bc they're pink
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
[item=Copper Muck] (real answer: Sparksylph or Kyurinrin, maybe? The one NotN quill which puts squiggly red lines under everything is also... probably pretty apt...)
Copper Muck

(real answer: Sparksylph or Kyurinrin, maybe? The one NotN quill which puts squiggly red lines under everything is also... probably pretty apt...)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Sweetpuff
Untitled_Artwork.gif
I feel like this one is like me irl [item=Alstroemeria Fox] And this one is how my FR profile is. [item=Cinder Nymph] Irl I feel like I'm very upbeat and I love pink and flowers and stuff, but on FR, I really like darker, slightly spooky stories so I chose the Cinder Nymph.
I feel like this one is like me irl

Alstroemeria Fox

And this one is how my FR profile is.
Cinder Nymph

Irl I feel like I'm very upbeat and I love pink and flowers and stuff, but on FR, I really like darker, slightly spooky stories so I chose the Cinder Nymph.
[item=Valorous Battlemare] just another one of the herd. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/bf0283271ca8c493b152f2f0b8ce3324.png[/img]
Valorous Battlemare

just another one of the herd.
bf0283271ca8c493b152f2f0b8ce3324.png
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Maybe an [item=Agol] or a [item=Mesacliff Royal] or [item=Clouddancer] or [item=Firemane Manticore] or even [item=Winter Sphinx]... As you can see, choosing is very hard for me lol
Maybe an Agol or a or Clouddancer or Firemane Manticore or even Winter Sphinx ...

As you can see, choosing is very hard for me lol
SIG-02.png
[item=Ringlet Amphithere] or some other snek. but this one has wings!
Ringlet Amphithere or some other snek. but this one has wings!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[item= raging tiger foo] i angy and like tiger
Raging Tiger Foo
i angy and like tiger

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3 4 5 6