Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
What dragon species would you choose if you could only have one dragon breed within your lair at any point?

I would choose my favorite dragon breed, the Obbies. They look so funky I love them.
What dragon species would you choose if you could only have one dragon breed within your lair at any point?

I would choose my favorite dragon breed, the Obbies. They look so funky I love them.
Spirals, probably, and coatl or obbies in second. They're not even necessarily my fav breeds but just ones that I could handle over and over and over. Otherwise I might go crazy if I had a monolair.
Spirals, probably, and coatl or obbies in second. They're not even necessarily my fav breeds but just ones that I could handle over and over and over. Otherwise I might go crazy if I had a monolair.
DBaZusI.png

Levelling Service!

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Realistically, I could never do a monolair

But hypothetically, I do love skydancers and enjoy both poses

Only downside is then I'd have to find one in enough head apparel to block out most of the white in the pfp background
Realistically, I could never do a monolair

But hypothetically, I do love skydancers and enjoy both poses

Only downside is then I'd have to find one in enough head apparel to block out most of the white in the pfp background
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I am physically incapable of being a monolair lmao. I can't even pick a breed for my hypothetical one. I really like skydancers and imperials and pearlcatchers...

If I were more of an uma person I'd be an aberration monolair in a heartbeat tho.
I am physically incapable of being a monolair lmao. I can't even pick a breed for my hypothetical one. I really like skydancers and imperials and pearlcatchers...

If I were more of an uma person I'd be an aberration monolair in a heartbeat tho.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| |
LF eggs:
Like Quest (Like 4 Like)
Tundras. I was aiming toward being a Tundra monolair at one point, but I found I had some non-Tundras that I didn't want to either exalt (or sell) or breedchange. And then Gaolers were released, making it impossible for me ever to achieve monolair status! But in the unlikely event that every dragon that was [b]not[/b] a Tundra was going to be deleted in a few days, yep, I'd turn all my permas into Tundras, and apologise to them later for the imposition. [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Tundras.

I was aiming toward being a Tundra monolair at one point, but I found I had some non-Tundras that I didn't want to either exalt (or sell) or breedchange. And then Gaolers were released, making it impossible for me ever to achieve monolair status!

But in the unlikely event that every dragon that was not a Tundra was going to be deleted in a few days, yep, I'd turn all my permas into Tundras, and apologise to them later for the imposition.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
i would never ever want to be a monolair but spiral is an obvious choice for one
i would never ever want to be a monolair but spiral is an obvious choice for one
zelen (she/her)
unknown.png (ace lesbian)
i like bugs and birds and spore !
Probably Skydancers
Probably Skydancers
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Mornyx | 520171
• She/Her
Wishlist
• FR Time +3
G1's For Sale
Really doesn't look like it right now but looking to grow my obelisk only lair~ I love them so much the little fluffy statue guys
Really doesn't look like it right now but looking to grow my obelisk only lair~ I love them so much the little fluffy statue guys
I mean, I don't think I ever could be a monolair, because I like a variety of breeds, but if I had to choose only one breed, it would be either Wildclaws or Veilspuns. (I'm ignoring the fact that I had to be rich in gems for that)
I mean, I don't think I ever could be a monolair, because I like a variety of breeds, but if I had to choose only one breed, it would be either Wildclaws or Veilspuns. (I'm ignoring the fact that I had to be rich in gems for that)
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
5hF3FGk.png

I used to be Sturmkrieger
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
obbies or skydancers probably

but I love variety so I don't think I could commit
obbies or skydancers probably

but I love variety so I don't think I could commit
Fishes | she/her | +3 FR time
your local nintendo nerd