Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if Beastclan won Dominance
1 2 3 4 5 6
I thought they can't be first???
I thought they can't be first???
UZVTEBc.png
I think they can possibly be first, but that would recquire every flight to not do Dominance for a week...

Although this brings a question to mind: How do the Beastclans rise in Dominance anyways? They (As far as I know) have no Deity to exalt their members to...

Code-wise is it just a random number rolled to determine how many are 'exalted' per hour/day?
I think they can possibly be first, but that would recquire every flight to not do Dominance for a week...

Although this brings a question to mind: How do the Beastclans rise in Dominance anyways? They (As far as I know) have no Deity to exalt their members to...

Code-wise is it just a random number rolled to determine how many are 'exalted' per hour/day?
I think I’ve seen them won once?
I think I’ve seen them won once?
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I really wanna see this happen but I think people would ruin it by just not caring and exalting anyway.
I really wanna see this happen but I think people would ruin it by just not caring and exalting anyway.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[quote name="Yunaesa" date="2022-06-02 09:35:34" ] I think they can possibly be first, but that would recquire every flight to not do Dominance for a week... Although this brings a question to mind: How do the Beastclans rise in Dominance anyways? They (As far as I know) have no Deity to exalt their members to... Code-wise is it just a random number rolled to determine how many are 'exalted' per hour/day? [/quote] I believe they exalt some percentage of the total exalts (it might also be randomized in some way). That’s why they tend to get third whenever there’s a conquest battle going on.
Yunaesa wrote on 2022-06-02 09:35:34:

I believe they exalt some percentage of the total exalts (it might also be randomized in some way). That’s why they tend to get third whenever there’s a conquest battle going on.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Imagine Beastclans winning Dom being an April Fools joke. Would be incredile.
Imagine Beastclans winning Dom being an April Fools joke. Would be incredile.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
Well. We gotta find out. What week will be site-wide do nothing day??
Well. We gotta find out. What week will be site-wide do nothing day??
hatch an egg in celebration!
hatch an egg in celebration!
6Y37bTm.png
the world as we know it would end
the world as we know it would end

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
1 2 3 4 5 6