Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if Beastclan won Dominance
1 2 3 4 5 6
We do kinda want to see it one time just because it'd be fun. But we don't pay attention to which flight has dom most of the time so we might not even notice :D
It'd be fun trying to find a Beastclans dom shop.
We do kinda want to see it one time just because it'd be fun. But we don't pay attention to which flight has dom most of the time so we might not even notice :D
It'd be fun trying to find a Beastclans dom shop.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
It would be really funny
It would be really funny
We need to let them win once. They've been fighting for so long. Just let them have it one week.
We need to let them win once. They've been fighting for so long. Just let them have it one week.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
|SLEEPYPOET|
Please ping me or I will probably miss your response
[quote name="handfulofbees" date="2022-05-31 17:34:50" ] I would screenshot that, and keep it forever [/quote] ....or sell it as nft so others gonna screenshot it too.
handfulofbees wrote on 2022-05-31 17:34:50:
I would screenshot that, and keep it forever
....or sell it as nft so others gonna screenshot it too.
I'll set my beastclan ambassador to avatar for a week hehe
I'll set my beastclan ambassador to avatar for a week hehe
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
I would like to see the day it happens... could make a fake achievement for it
I would like to see the day it happens... could make a fake achievement for it
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
Next April's Fools no one take dom. It would be so funny.
Next April's Fools no one take dom. It would be so funny.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
[quote name="Sunfallen" date="2022-05-31 17:42:35" ] since the dom is preplanned every week im sure the flight that was supposed to have that week and got beat would be entirely memed on for the rest of eternity [/quote] I mean, it's not [i]entirely[/i] pre-planned. Quite often there's "dead weeks" where everyone's kinda gearing up for future fights, and then Dom goes to [s]Earth[/s] whoever happens to have the highest level of background exalts. I could've sworn Beastclans had at least gotten second once? But, my memory is uh... hit or miss.
Sunfallen wrote on 2022-05-31 17:42:35:
since the dom is preplanned every week im sure the flight that was supposed to have that week and got beat would be entirely memed on for the rest of eternity

I mean, it's not entirely pre-planned. Quite often there's "dead weeks" where everyone's kinda gearing up for future fights, and then Dom goes to Earth whoever happens to have the highest level of background exalts.

I could've sworn Beastclans had at least gotten second once? But, my memory is uh... hit or miss.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I’ve seen beastclans claim third on off-weeks after big dom battles/after a festival, but I think a player-organized sitewide effort to either let them win or push to the bottom would be as funny as it would be fun. Not sure if letting them get first is even possible, though, mostly because earth profit-exalting a little here and there alone would probably push them to the top of the board. Really the biggest obstacle to letting them take first is not knowing their “lair count” (like how you can look at the world map and see the number of lairs/clans in that flight) since smaller flights exalting have bigger impacts than larger flights on the dom board ex. earth being small and taking first often and arcane/shadow hovering at the bottom of the board outside of fest weeks and pushes
I’ve seen beastclans claim third on off-weeks after big dom battles/after a festival, but I think a player-organized sitewide effort to either let them win or push to the bottom would be as funny as it would be fun. Not sure if letting them get first is even possible, though, mostly because earth profit-exalting a little here and there alone would probably push them to the top of the board. Really the biggest obstacle to letting them take first is not knowing their “lair count” (like how you can look at the world map and see the number of lairs/clans in that flight) since smaller flights exalting have bigger impacts than larger flights on the dom board ex. earth being small and taking first often and arcane/shadow hovering at the bottom of the board outside of fest weeks and pushes
Sandstone
wait, that's rare? pretty sure i've caught them being first and didn't think much of it...

EDIT: Found a screenshot but it's not 1st place, could be a false memory, or if this did happen recently then I have no proof lol
wait, that's rare? pretty sure i've caught them being first and didn't think much of it...

EDIT: Found a screenshot but it's not 1st place, could be a false memory, or if this did happen recently then I have no proof lol
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6