Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if Beastclan won Dominance
1 2 3 4 5 6
*insert clapping emoji*
*insert clapping emoji*
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
It’s my dream, tbh.
Just one time. Little a dominance for beast clans, as a treat.

Sure, mechanically it would be boring, but given that it would ACTUALLY require all the flights to cooperate together in not pushing, it would be such a cute and funny achievement!
It’s my dream, tbh.
Just one time. Little a dominance for beast clans, as a treat.

Sure, mechanically it would be boring, but given that it would ACTUALLY require all the flights to cooperate together in not pushing, it would be such a cute and funny achievement!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
It would be neat if the beastclans actually played a role in dominance. Make dom fights against them possible! Right now it's really just "oh, whatever" with them on the board. There's an opportunity for site engagement, there :D
It would be neat if the beastclans actually played a role in dominance. Make dom fights against them possible! Right now it's really just "oh, whatever" with them on the board. There's an opportunity for site engagement, there :D
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Tuberose holy crap I thought us all pushing the beast clan to the bottom was getting site wide participation but that would be a whole other level of it
@Tuberose holy crap I thought us all pushing the beast clan to the bottom was getting site wide participation but that would be a whole other level of it
I'm all for trying both!
Let the beastclans win once if it's possible, and later in the year band together to kick them to the bottom of the list :D
I'm all for trying both!
Let the beastclans win once if it's possible, and later in the year band together to kick them to the bottom of the list :D
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
good for them idk
good for them idk
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I'd probably be a bit happy for them although nobody gets discount, because of the canon lore I still feel bad for the beast clan orz
I'd probably be a bit happy for them although nobody gets discount, because of the canon lore I still feel bad for the beast clan orz
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
a magical day :]
What's the point of beast clans in dom anyways?
5sgKGZR.gif
... i have no idea what would happen
... i have no idea what would happen
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
[quote name="Solarstar" date="2022-05-31 22:36:55" ] What's the point of beast clans in dom anyways? [/quote] maybe its to motivate players into exalting? so that at least [i]somebody[/i] claims the prize instead of a bot also lore reasons
Solarstar wrote on 2022-05-31 22:36:55:
maybe its to motivate players into exalting? so that at least somebody claims the prize instead of a bot

also lore reasons
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
1 2 3 4 5 6