Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Getting bored... HELP
1 2 3
you've been here for less than two weeks Im wheezingdkskhdldkfh

but yeah, you could probably start a breeding project, maybe explore coli and get a team up to 25 on your own, play some forum games. It doesn't really look like you've even explored all of the site's features with how long you've been here, don't throw in the towel so early.
you've been here for less than two weeks Im wheezingdkskhdldkfh

but yeah, you could probably start a breeding project, maybe explore coli and get a team up to 25 on your own, play some forum games. It doesn't really look like you've even explored all of the site's features with how long you've been here, don't throw in the towel so early.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@Alternativegrl

tbh no, I come on maybe once a month or once every other month LOL. But my driving force to be active lately is the digsite, I wanna complete level 1 and 2. Gotta be on top of that! Sometimes you gotta take breaks.

But yeah try getting into the coliseum, getting a theme for your clan, collecting rare dragons maybe, have a reason to earn gems/treasure to save up etc. Otherwise sometimes people just don't get into the site that they are on.
@Alternativegrl

tbh no, I come on maybe once a month or once every other month LOL. But my driving force to be active lately is the digsite, I wanna complete level 1 and 2. Gotta be on top of that! Sometimes you gotta take breaks.

But yeah try getting into the coliseum, getting a theme for your clan, collecting rare dragons maybe, have a reason to earn gems/treasure to save up etc. Otherwise sometimes people just don't get into the site that they are on.
1 2 3