Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Getting bored... HELP
1 2 3
@Alternativegrl there's a plethora of challenges over here, of all sorts, if you're looking for that sort of thing!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2899430
@Alternativegrl there's a plethora of challenges over here, of all sorts, if you're looking for that sort of thing!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2899430
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Alternativegrl

I'm a relatively new player as well, been playing for less than a year, and I found setting specific goals helps me with boredom. When I started playing; I decided my first goal would be to create a lair of beautiful dragons, and then create a coli team to help earn treasure to buy/breed more pretties. Because of how long breeding projects take, as well as training up a coli team (highly recommend since you can get the most out of monthly holidays and lots of treasure/genes), I find myself engaged everyday.

Just like everyone else said before, engaging in the community helps with boredom as well. Arcane has a wonderful and active community that helps new players get started. There are forum games you can play that allow you to show off your dragons.
@Alternativegrl

I'm a relatively new player as well, been playing for less than a year, and I found setting specific goals helps me with boredom. When I started playing; I decided my first goal would be to create a lair of beautiful dragons, and then create a coli team to help earn treasure to buy/breed more pretties. Because of how long breeding projects take, as well as training up a coli team (highly recommend since you can get the most out of monthly holidays and lots of treasure/genes), I find myself engaged everyday.

Just like everyone else said before, engaging in the community helps with boredom as well. Arcane has a wonderful and active community that helps new players get started. There are forum games you can play that allow you to show off your dragons.
you could try geneing your progens? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=97&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=674e640d8b013bf187a6ae4163e4fa64d26686cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Flaunt/Noxtide/Sparkle These are all treasure genes iirc, so not too challenging but still a challenge to save up for them. And I think they look good on her, too!
you could try geneing your progens?
dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=97&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=674e640d8b013bf187a6ae4163e4fa64d26686cf&dummyext=prev.png
Flaunt/Noxtide/Sparkle
These are all treasure genes iirc, so not too challenging but still a challenge to save up for them. And I think they look good on her, too!
main reason I'm still here is because I love pretty dragons, dressing pretty dragons and creating their stories :D and also this: [quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2022-05-24 11:01:29" ] @/Alternativegrl Participating in community events, especially during flight holidays, is super fun. Nature's thread is here! [/quote] for recent holiday activity I recomend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3134020/1]real life scarvenging[/url], it's really fun (for me), and also community on FR is also super super nice!
main reason I'm still here is because I love pretty dragons, dressing pretty dragons and creating their stories :D

and also this:
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2022-05-24 11:01:29:
@/Alternativegrl

Participating in community events, especially during flight holidays, is super fun. Nature's thread is here!

for recent holiday activity I recomend real life scarvenging, it's really fun (for me), and also community on FR is also super super nice!
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
a magical day :]
If I start getting bored I usually begin a fandragon project.

Building a dragon from the ground up to represent my favorite characters is pretty fun imho. Planning out and finding the right colors and genes is pretty satisfying, and creating an outfit that resembles the character's keeps me busy.

Since there's a limited amount of apparel it's a good challenge to get things just right (Layering is my best friend) but if you're not up for it you can always leave out the outfit and focus on the genes.

Either way, I find that having a goal to work towards keeps me super invested in the game and geneing projects are just one of my faves
If I start getting bored I usually begin a fandragon project.

Building a dragon from the ground up to represent my favorite characters is pretty fun imho. Planning out and finding the right colors and genes is pretty satisfying, and creating an outfit that resembles the character's keeps me busy.

Since there's a limited amount of apparel it's a good challenge to get things just right (Layering is my best friend) but if you're not up for it you can always leave out the outfit and focus on the genes.

Either way, I find that having a goal to work towards keeps me super invested in the game and geneing projects are just one of my faves
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I've always been kinda dragon crazy so I am not surprised to still be here. What I have found that makes this game different from others I have tried in the past is that you can still progress (albiet slowly) even if you don't play longer than 30 min a day. Also, I am on 2 different discord servers and love the community on here!
I've always been kinda dragon crazy so I am not surprised to still be here. What I have found that makes this game different from others I have tried in the past is that you can still progress (albiet slowly) even if you don't play longer than 30 min a day. Also, I am on 2 different discord servers and love the community on here!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I’d suggest making gene/apparel projects. I like to make lots of scries and outfits slowly chip away at completing them. I don’t get bored of it because I’m constantly making new projects so I always have a dragon to complete.
I’d suggest making gene/apparel projects. I like to make lots of scries and outfits slowly chip away at completing them. I don’t get bored of it because I’m constantly making new projects so I always have a dragon to complete.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
It's certainly possible that as a new player, you just haven't found your niche here and these suggestions will be helpful. But also FR isn't for everyone and it might not be your cup of tea. The great thing about FR is if you decide to take a break, your dragons will still be here when you come back.
It's certainly possible that as a new player, you just haven't found your niche here and these suggestions will be helpful. But also FR isn't for everyone and it might not be your cup of tea. The great thing about FR is if you decide to take a break, your dragons will still be here when you come back.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Personally, I like saving up to buy art! But I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy; as the other suggestions have shown there's quite a lot you can choose to do!
Personally, I like saving up to buy art! But I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy; as the other suggestions have shown there's quite a lot you can choose to do!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
just click someones profile and read there lore. it is so fun!
another thing you could do is go to dragon share! one of my favoret threads is the prettiest dragon above you thread!
just click someones profile and read there lore. it is so fun!
another thing you could do is go to dragon share! one of my favoret threads is the prettiest dragon above you thread!
1 2 3