Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk about your forum vista!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I really want the rat boss to drop so i spend a lot of time in the waterways ;-;/
I really want the rat boss to drop so i spend a lot of time in the waterways ;-;/
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
[center][img]https://imgur.com/xmzHw6V.png[/img][/center]
xmzHw6V.png
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
hee hoo science
hee hoo science
8aKVtucC_o.png
~aesthetic™~
~aesthetic™~
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
pink
pink
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
i like the empty desolate snow forest look of it, and i think it matches a little better than the trickmurk circus one i had before but its still a hard pick
i like the empty desolate snow forest look of it, and i think it matches a little better than the trickmurk circus one i had before but its still a hard pick
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I wanted something to fit my Windy alliance
I wanted something to fit my Windy alliance
soR20oU.pnghzM3Sr2.png2VtxnMX.pngNovGw6Z.png
7QPP3Mi.pngYw8EvNQ.pngtIb6bke.pngJg1iwNo.png
UqBNa9I.png
it matches pretty nicely with my avatar dragon and it's a bit spookier than the other green/naturey vistas i have, which is appreciated :)
it matches pretty nicely with my avatar dragon and it's a bit spookier than the other green/naturey vistas i have, which is appreciated :)
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Changes with my avatar. I try to be matchy with whoever I’m using atm. Currently I wanted to be supportive of our cousins in Nature for their fest.
Changes with my avatar. I try to be matchy with whoever I’m using atm. Currently I wanted to be supportive of our cousins in Nature for their fest.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I do try to match my avatar dragon and vista most of the time. Also the black roses vista is one of my favorites, and it looks great with one of my favorite dragons.
I do try to match my avatar dragon and vista most of the time. Also the black roses vista is one of my favorites, and it looks great with one of my favorite dragons.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12