Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk about your forum vista!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Cause my lair is lightning themed!
Cause my lair is lightning themed!
Lightning Runestone
It's just easily most beautiful vista in game imo. Such gorgeous colors! And they still kind of suit my favorite dragon sooooo.
It's just easily most beautiful vista in game imo. Such gorgeous colors! And they still kind of suit my favorite dragon sooooo.
TIobTkz.png
Seems to be the only orange vista on site (that isn't fire related), but I'm hoping they'll add more peachy stuff in the future :]
Seems to be the only orange vista on site (that isn't fire related), but I'm hoping they'll add more peachy stuff in the future :]
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Fits my flight, perfect for my avatar.
Fits my flight, perfect for my avatar.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
i always try to match my vista to the dragon in my avatar, and this was the closest for this dude! (it also fits him since he has some of the birdskull apparel on)
i always try to match my vista to the dragon in my avatar, and this was the closest for this dude! (it also fits him since he has some of the birdskull apparel on)
Dinosaur.
Dinosaur.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I try to match my avatar!! But I change my icon on occasion too, and sometimes when I do that I just pick one that makes me happy or looks cool
I try to match my avatar!! But I change my icon on occasion too, and sometimes when I do that I just pick one that makes me happy or looks cool
Untitled_Artwork.png
It has those Clownly Vibes™
It has those Clownly Vibes™
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
it's pretty and matches my avatar really well :3
it's pretty and matches my avatar really well :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
This was one of the first vistas i received, it was a gift. also i'm ice, so y'know :P
This was one of the first vistas i received, it was a gift. also i'm ice, so y'know :P
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12