Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk about your forum vista!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm curious: Why did y'all pick the forum vistas that you have? Is there a specific reason you chose it? Or do you just think it looks neat? Go into as much or as little detail as you want!

I'll go first. Dinosaurs were my first special interest, so they hold a very special place in my heart! :)
I'm curious: Why did y'all pick the forum vistas that you have? Is there a specific reason you chose it? Or do you just think it looks neat? Go into as much or as little detail as you want!

I'll go first. Dinosaurs were my first special interest, so they hold a very special place in my heart! :)
qbj5aU6.gif
I generally pick something matching. Some people have said it doesn't really match, but I think it does ^^
I generally pick something matching. Some people have said it doesn't really match, but I think it does ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm constantly changing my icon and changing my vista to match, during festivals I switch to that flight's rep and use the appropriate vista along with it [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
I'm constantly changing my icon and changing my vista to match, during festivals I switch to that flight's rep and use the appropriate vista along with it
Swifty / Aleph | 24
sh5xjiu.png
fs1zJhW.png
pZJYyk4.png
rnKnsgE.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
4Gh3xRo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
unknown.png
YMPbu9R.png
I just like things to be matchy.
I just like things to be matchy.
the black rose vista is very versatile.
the black rose vista is very versatile.
i will not respond to pings on the suggestions forum
Because archery.
Because archery.
Another vote for matchy.
I try to hoard as many vistas as I can to match any dragon I fancy to avatar that week.
Another vote for matchy.
I try to hoard as many vistas as I can to match any dragon I fancy to avatar that week.
I'm a witch and it also goes well with my profile dragon :3
I'm a witch and it also goes well with my profile dragon :3
T R A V E L L E R
he / his | artist

Travel Log
Free Adoptable Bases
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i like ice
i like ice
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"