Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | recolors you're hoping for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@loyalstar OBSESSED with these evil halos i need a mud wreath very badly
@loyalstar OBSESSED with these evil halos i need a mud wreath very badly
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
red boneyard bard...please
red boneyard bard...please
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I will always take more halos! other than that I actually DID end up getting a recolor that I wanted, because I wanted the Voltaic Stormclaws to get a red or pink variant so I could enhance an existing fanderg. Anyway, Zim. (the fanderg in question) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65852280][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/658523/65852280.png[/img][/url]
I will always take more halos! other than that I actually DID end up getting a recolor that I wanted, because I wanted the Voltaic Stormclaws to get a red or pink variant so I could enhance an existing fanderg.

Anyway, Zim. (the fanderg in question)

65852280.png
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
I want [item=Voltvolley Implements] in bright green so bad
I want Voltvolley Implements in bright green so bad
@xernapirate just wanted you to know i would die for him
@xernapirate just wanted you to know i would die for him
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@Glampire

thank you!! he would not do the same :) /lh
@Glampire

thank you!! he would not do the same :) /lh
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
Well... [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] I would like a recolor of the following: [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Thundercrack Cogspanner][item=Voltvolley Implements][item=Trailing Storm] in red and black like: [item=Redbolt Construct][item=Powerpack Coat][item=Fusion Stormsnips] or [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Thundercrack Cogspanner][item=Voltvolley Implements][item=Trailing Storm] but in green (and black(?)) I would like green lightning.
Well...
I would like a recolor of the following:

Mesa Mechanojets Highland Scavenger Thundercrack Cogspanner Voltvolley Implements Trailing Storm in red and black like: Redbolt Construct Powerpack Coat Fusion Stormsnips

or
Golem Gauntlet Mesa Mechanojets Surgestream Coat Highland Scavenger Voltaic Stormclaws Thundercrack Cogspanner Voltvolley Implements Trailing Storm
but in green (and black(?)) I would like green lightning.
wait oh my god
skeletal chimes but it’s blackened bones
that is all. please devs i beg of you
wait oh my god
skeletal chimes but it’s blackened bones
that is all. please devs i beg of you
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7