Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | recolors you're hoping for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
anything orange or gold
anything orange or gold
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
forgetools. literally any forgetools recolor. preferably like,, another natural or metallic color rather than something bright but id take anything lol
also, cosmologists fieldtools, solarblades, bluffclamber belongings, skeletal chimes? incense mantle............ i hadnt thought of it before but i also like the butterfly kiss > moths idea!! and more armbands.

for non-fest stuff, the silks are a Yes, maybe the notn witch apparel too? if we're just recoloring anything :D the cobwebs are so good, and the herb pouches!!!
forgetools. literally any forgetools recolor. preferably like,, another natural or metallic color rather than something bright but id take anything lol
also, cosmologists fieldtools, solarblades, bluffclamber belongings, skeletal chimes? incense mantle............ i hadnt thought of it before but i also like the butterfly kiss > moths idea!! and more armbands.

for non-fest stuff, the silks are a Yes, maybe the notn witch apparel too? if we're just recoloring anything :D the cobwebs are so good, and the herb pouches!!!
[item=Windbound Mask] i want a recolor of this, no specific ideas, id just like it also recolors of any older fest items that dont have recolors yet, pleas
Windbound Mask
i want a recolor of this, no specific ideas, id just like it

also recolors of any older fest items that dont have recolors yet, pleas

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
[columns]Pink and Black [item=Highland Scavenger][nextcol]Onyx [item=Daybreak Decorations][nextcol]Black [item=Glacierguard Platemail][nextcol]Orange [item=Shadowstrike][nextcol]Blue [item=Solar Blades][item=Luminous Legguards][/columns]
Pink and Black
Highland Scavenger
Onyx
Daybreak Decorations
Black
Glacierguard Platemail
Orange
Shadowstrike
Blue
Solar Blades Luminous Legguards
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
[item=frigid fugitive shackles] but in red to match [item=Bloodshard Chains]
Frigid Fugitive Shackles but in red to match Bloodshard Chains
qymvPUQ.gifFR time + 0
_________I apologize if I'm slow at replying - I am a mobile user
I need halos that have their materials swapped. For example a murkmith halo but made out of shadows or a voltaic halo made out of metal scraps.
I need halos that have their materials swapped. For example a murkmith halo but made out of shadows or a voltaic halo made out of metal scraps.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
[quote name="Glampire" date="2022-05-13 09:32:21" ] @/twiggle words cannot describe how much i want a red luminous halo [/quote] this
Glampire wrote on 2022-05-13 09:32:21:
@/twiggle words cannot describe how much i want a red luminous halo

this
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

forgetools recolour.... please.... or an apparel that's just the glasses. i need those so badly i love those little glasses i want to throw them on a bunch of my designs, but alas. i cannot.
forgetools recolour.... please.... or an apparel that's just the glasses. i need those so badly i love those little glasses i want to throw them on a bunch of my designs, but alas. i cannot.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Copper solar blades.
Copper solar blades.
siggy.png
I would kill for a recolor of the fugitive shackles to match the icicle chains recolor. [item= frigid fugitive shackles] [item=icicle chains][item=bloodshard chains]
I would kill for a recolor of the fugitive shackles to match the icicle chains recolor.
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Icicle Chains Bloodshard Chains
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7