Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sparkle thoughts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
also lets probably keep the criticism to just be constructive because we cant really judge the artists for one minor thing~
also lets probably keep the criticism to just be constructive because we cant really judge the artists for one minor thing~
phrogfinal.png
Wait, there is a new gene? Like the starswilrl apparel?
Wait, there is a new gene? Like the starswilrl apparel?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eh, I guess I have no dragons that look good with it.
Eh, I guess I have no dragons that look good with it.
G1 sales thread here.
But good luck and I hope you have a lovely day!
But good luck and I hope you have a lovely day!
G1 sales thread here.
I am simple woman. I see sparkle, I want it.
I am simple woman. I see sparkle, I want it.
Personally I really like it! It's kind of like spines or firefly for me in the sense that it can save some unmatchy terts. I, and probably some other people, have been wanting some terts with a bit less coverage/something that can save an unfortunate tert ^^ For example; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=6510d8efd2144d21387fad3c6d3cc9bdda4fc84d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Great dragon! But his tert is Thicket, which doesn't match with most terts [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=8d1124afcb4a67ef7c0f2560275e4305213329f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It kind of works with firefly, but some people might want something that matches, but makes the tert more visible, instead of firefly, since it makes darker terts hard to see! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=97&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=eb490518eb6483f684da2751223d990764a14e4c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] More visible, and still looks pretty! Idk, I just really like this gene and I've seen a lot of other people that also like it :D I know genes aren't always liked by everyone, but saying that the "bar is so low" is kinda rude in my opinion,, some people genuinely like this gene and/or have dragons that it looks good on ^^'
Personally I really like it! It's kind of like spines or firefly for me in the sense that it can save some unmatchy terts. I, and probably some other people, have been wanting some terts with a bit less coverage/something that can save an unfortunate tert ^^

For example;
dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=6510d8efd2144d21387fad3c6d3cc9bdda4fc84d&dummyext=prev.png

Great dragon! But his tert is Thicket, which doesn't match with most terts

dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=8d1124afcb4a67ef7c0f2560275e4305213329f4&dummyext=prev.png
It kind of works with firefly, but some people might want something that matches, but makes the tert more visible, instead of firefly, since it makes darker terts hard to see!

dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=97&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=eb490518eb6483f684da2751223d990764a14e4c&dummyext=prev.png
More visible, and still looks pretty!

Idk, I just really like this gene and I've seen a lot of other people that also like it :D
I know genes aren't always liked by everyone, but saying that the "bar is so low" is kinda rude in my opinion,, some people genuinely like this gene and/or have dragons that it looks good on ^^'
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
I'm really happy with it! It's got a nice little gradient and doesn't have the glow that firefly has, which makes darker colours into a smudgy mess.

The last few genes we've had have been either high coverage, very detailed or glowy - it's nice to have something simple, and it works for two of my dragons that I thought were completed.

The bar isn't low, they're just giving us the variety that loads of people have asked for. The only other genes this simple are UB and stained, that I can think of, and this is drastically different to both.
I'm really happy with it! It's got a nice little gradient and doesn't have the glow that firefly has, which makes darker colours into a smudgy mess.

The last few genes we've had have been either high coverage, very detailed or glowy - it's nice to have something simple, and it works for two of my dragons that I thought were completed.

The bar isn't low, they're just giving us the variety that loads of people have asked for. The only other genes this simple are UB and stained, that I can think of, and this is drastically different to both.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I took one look at it and went 'that is too big and cartoony'
All the more power to those that like it but, no.
I took one look at it and went 'that is too big and cartoony'
All the more power to those that like it but, no.
Idk I think it’s so cute??? It’s def not everyone aesthetic but I see a lot of people using it.

Very cute. I just wish there were more two tone gradients in it.
Idk I think it’s so cute??? It’s def not everyone aesthetic but I see a lot of people using it.

Very cute. I just wish there were more two tone gradients in it.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Your criticisms are valid, but honestly I find it really fun and cute! I don't mind that it's a bit flat, just means it works in different situations. I don't know whether I'd personally use it (it's REALLY not my aesthetic) but I don't think it's a bad gene at all.
Your criticisms are valid, but honestly I find it really fun and cute! I don't mind that it's a bit flat, just means it works in different situations. I don't know whether I'd personally use it (it's REALLY not my aesthetic) but I don't think it's a bad gene at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20