Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the only survey we ever needed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Muntjac I'd love t be pinged when the results are up if you don't mind!
@Muntjac I'd love t be pinged when the results are up if you don't mind!
as entries have significantly slowed, I'm giving this a notice I'll be closing it on the 20th of may, 2 am cst, after which it'll take me a bit to calculate up all the responses :)
as entries have significantly slowed, I'm giving this a notice I'll be closing it on the 20th of may, 2 am cst, after which it'll take me a bit to calculate up all the responses :)
ygWzlbs.pngiYZYA9W.pngJLfxO0N.pngeRWUNjA.pngNk21WD8.pngsFMScix.pngpxQdDU5.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngNziikFf.pnguZLcmAo.png
mz77kVn.png
Swedish people put banana on theirs. It is simply the lesser evil to put pinapple. If the argument is "no fruit on pizza", then my friend, tomato is fruit- anyways, please ping me for results!
Swedish people put banana on theirs. It is simply the lesser evil to put pinapple. If the argument is "no fruit on pizza", then my friend, tomato is fruit- anyways, please ping me for results!
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
[quote name="Brushwork" date="2022-05-12 10:02:58" ] I have officially contributed to the statistics, on behalf of the light flight I said YES because the tang and the sweetness works fantastically with the umami flavours of base pizzas! If you don't like pineapple on pizza, it's okay, I accept that your opinion is WRONG Edit: Please ping me when results are up! [/quote] Ah yes a fellow Light pineapple pizza enjoyer. OP please ping me. I'm dying to know the truth!
Brushwork wrote on 2022-05-12 10:02:58:
I have officially contributed to the statistics, on behalf of the light flight I said YES because the tang and the sweetness works fantastically with the umami flavours of base pizzas!

If you don't like pineapple on pizza, it's okay, I accept that your opinion is WRONG

Edit: Please ping me when results are up!
Ah yes a fellow Light pineapple pizza enjoyer.

OP please ping me. I'm dying to know the truth!
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14