Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the only survey we ever needed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="Kauria" date="2022-05-11 21:13:02" ] [quote name="seige" date="2022-05-11 07:51:32" ] Pizza is Italian. Pineapple is not native to Italy. 'Nuff said. [/quote] (neither are tomatoes) [/quote] Yeah the "pineapple isn't native to Italy so no pineapple on pizza" argument always sounded silly to me for exactly this reason. Plus imagine if you could only use food native to one region for any recipe lmao.
Kauria wrote on 2022-05-11 21:13:02:
seige wrote on 2022-05-11 07:51:32:
Pizza is Italian.
Pineapple is not native to Italy.
'Nuff said.

(neither are tomatoes)
Yeah the "pineapple isn't native to Italy so no pineapple on pizza" argument always sounded silly to me for exactly this reason. Plus imagine if you could only use food native to one region for any recipe lmao.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
boy oh boy I need to know pls ping me lmao
boy oh boy I need to know pls ping me lmao
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
Ping me for results!
Ping me for results!
I must see the results [quote name="Muntjac" date="2022-05-11 06:24:24" ] dutifully here to report the battle on the front lines continues [img]https://i.ibb.co/pdYSN12/Capture.png[/img] [/quote] OH THANK GODS, the majority has common sense /lh
I must see the results
Muntjac wrote on 2022-05-11 06:24:24:
dutifully here to report the battle on the front lines continues
Capture.png

OH THANK GODS, the majority has common sense /lh
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
must see results
must see results
phrogfinal.png
As it stands I fully support pinapple in it's endeavors as it doesn't try to assassinate me unlike tomatoes. Sorry plaguemom no matter how much I try to be strong my allergy has only gotten stronger. (I used to be able to enjoy a regular pizza- y'know pep, cheeese and red sauce. But as I've grown older it's gotten real bad.)

Screw lactose intolerance though, I'm still gonna eat that cheese.

But uh. Yeah actually I like the juxtoposition of the sweet pinapple and the savory flavors of the meat and cheeses. It's not unlike a sweet bbq, maple bacon or honey ham (pinapple is very commonly served with ham too). And I believe pinapple is one of those fruits that has something in it that's a flavor enhancer? Tastes good and it gets the kiddo to eat more of the pizza too.

TLDR: Am plegg, Like pinapple pizza. That's probably not super surprising though. Be curious if it turns out the other way.
As it stands I fully support pinapple in it's endeavors as it doesn't try to assassinate me unlike tomatoes. Sorry plaguemom no matter how much I try to be strong my allergy has only gotten stronger. (I used to be able to enjoy a regular pizza- y'know pep, cheeese and red sauce. But as I've grown older it's gotten real bad.)

Screw lactose intolerance though, I'm still gonna eat that cheese.

But uh. Yeah actually I like the juxtoposition of the sweet pinapple and the savory flavors of the meat and cheeses. It's not unlike a sweet bbq, maple bacon or honey ham (pinapple is very commonly served with ham too). And I believe pinapple is one of those fruits that has something in it that's a flavor enhancer? Tastes good and it gets the kiddo to eat more of the pizza too.

TLDR: Am plegg, Like pinapple pizza. That's probably not super surprising though. Be curious if it turns out the other way.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I'm slightly allergic to pineapple, so when I eat it it makes my tongue itch. Not a very appealing concept whilst eating nice pizza. Obviously I can understand why other people would like it, since that's just a me thing. I expect wind to be pro pineapple because of the colourful fun vibes of the flight vibe well with the concept
I'm slightly allergic to pineapple, so when I eat it it makes my tongue itch. Not a very appealing concept whilst eating nice pizza. Obviously I can understand why other people would like it, since that's just a me thing. I expect wind to be pro pineapple because of the colourful fun vibes of the flight vibe well with the concept
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
please ping me for the results!!

I said no, I can kind of get why other people like it but I just really don't like eating things with contrasting flavours for the most part, but when you add in the weird contrasting textures too it's too much for me

...but I've also never had pineapple on pizza so that's just a guess lmao

(I was gluten free for the first 15 years of my life because they thought I had celiacs, so I never ate pizza that wasn't homemade, and now that I'm not gluten free I just never order pizza because I still rarely eat fast food)
please ping me for the results!!

I said no, I can kind of get why other people like it but I just really don't like eating things with contrasting flavours for the most part, but when you add in the weird contrasting textures too it's too much for me

...but I've also never had pineapple on pizza so that's just a guess lmao

(I was gluten free for the first 15 years of my life because they thought I had celiacs, so I never ate pizza that wasn't homemade, and now that I'm not gluten free I just never order pizza because I still rarely eat fast food)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have officially contributed to the statistics, on behalf of the light flight I said YES because the tang and the sweetness works fantastically with the umami flavours of base pizzas!

If you don't like pineapple on pizza, it's okay, I accept that your opinion is WRONG

Edit: Please ping me when results are up!
I have officially contributed to the statistics, on behalf of the light flight I said YES because the tang and the sweetness works fantastically with the umami flavours of base pizzas!

If you don't like pineapple on pizza, it's okay, I accept that your opinion is WRONG

Edit: Please ping me when results are up!
mNH9cjt.png
I need to see the results.

My opinion is my belief lol

aka pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeno is superior on pizza
I need to see the results.

My opinion is my belief lol

aka pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeno is superior on pizza
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14